Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
After a few minutes, Renee came to and looked around in confusion. She rubbed her eyes and groaned as though her head hurt but that seemed to pass quickly. "What's going on?" she asked groggily, "What happened?" She shook the cobwebs free from her head and things began to come back to her. Slowly, she looked over at her friend, and tried to swallow but her mouth was suddenly very dry. "Oh" she said quietly, "We were... we were figuring out what... what we were gonna do about..." Renne began to breath a little quicker, but she didn't look scared. nervous maybe, but she didn't seem frightened. Slowly she began to reach for where she thought her friend's tail might be. "What do we do next?" she asked, "What happens now?"
--------------------------
"Nah, don't do that" he said, shaking his head with a look of reluctant acceptance, "She don't like me. That's fine. If she likes you then that is how its gonna be. I mean, that might change but right now... I just wish you'd appreciate the chance you have here." Bill seemed to think deeply for a moment, and went back to cleaning things up. "Maybe you should go for Renee" he said, "but that is dangerous. She'll have to find out eventually, and humans who know often get hurt...
Fhtagn!
Jasmine shook her head and growled some and that was when she noticed that Renee was coming too. "Not much talked to Phillip some and he even had the audacity to blackmail me for sex with him and his wife. I mean if he asked me I would have considered it. Hell my mother says he is a good in bed," she grumbled in frustration. When her friend trailed off some about what they were going to do about her she chuckles some. "So when you crashed into my tail you got a good feel of it didn't you?.... If so then can you still love Casey even though he is a Velociraptor?" she asked staring the human in the eye. If Renee said yes they would go on up and talk to the Phillip if not they would still have to because of what Renee knows now.
Casey nodded but at the moment he really didn't want to be with Jenny just doing so because of his parents didn't want him mopping around the house. "I know but right now just not interested in seeing her or anyone at the moment. So go for Jenny and beside I think I will tell Renee what I really been going on," he explain not realized that his ex-girlfriend new the truth already. "Now lets finish the day so see you this after school?" He as he helped put away the supplies.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee shook her head in disbelief at how her friend was talking. She seemed to just casually go on about the sex lives of Casey's dad (who was soliciting her with blackmail) and her own mom. "He... he did WHAT?" she asked incredulously, "He's a cop! You should report him and..." She paused for a moment remembering that they weren't human. did that change things? She found the triceratop's tail, and lightly touched it curiously. "I... I don't know." she said, obviously lost in confusion, "I don't even know if I believe any ofthis yet... Should... should we just... go talk to Phil?"
"I can't go after her man" he said with a smile, "She doesn't really like me, and she's my best friend's girl." He stood there, finishing up the last of the classwork, and apparently thinking about something. "It seems like a bad idea, but you're smarter than me. You should go ahead and tell her."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine shook her head, "And tell them what that the police chief is blackmailing me' because I am a triceratops?" she said knowing it was a rhetorical question. "Do realize we follow the same laws for the most part; but there are exceptions to marriage laws," she stated letting her friend know there isn't a difference. When Renee touched her tail she pulled it back quickly giggling some, "that tickles...." Jasmine nodded understanding that Renee still wasn't sure if this was a dream or just some big hoax. The triceratops realized that she needed to tell Renee how a lot of dinosaur relationships went, "One thing you need to know is the difference between mates and your mate. In other words a mate is someone you fuck or have fucked in past so in other words they would be your casual lover. Then you have your mate who you live with and love," she stated defining the two meaning for the word mate that dinosaurs had. "Now lets get going and get this over with," she sighed while she got out of the car and made her way to the station.
----------------------------
Casey chuckles some, "Look get this strait I wouldn't mind having her as a mate, but right now I don't want Jenny as my mate she isn't my type really, because she is stuck up," he explained letting his friend now he would go after Jenny if he wished. He finished their paper work and put his name on it and handed it to Bill.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee jerked her hand back started when she felt the tail move, and smiled a little at her friend's giggle. She got serious again quickly tho. "No, I mean..." she said, "Tell them the police chief solicited sex from you. He can't do that." She sat quietly, and listened to herfriend talk about dinosaur sex practices, and relationships. It was so strange to her. She wondered if her she would be ok in a relationship like that, or if she would freak out if he wanted someone else for awhile. Then, she wondered what it would be like at all. What would it be like to touch him, and what did he really look like. "Ok" she said, "I don't know. It's all strange to me." She followed her friend into the station, where Phillip had a secretary waiting to show them into his office.
----------------------------
"Yeah. Not that simple man" he said, "like I said, she doesn't like me. Don't know if she ever will. I might try to hang with her a bit. I don't know. I can't see how you don't think she's your type. She's not stuck up, she's just... reallistic. We are definitely better than them, you know? Also, she is entirely hung up on you."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smiles and shakes her head, "I think he is just trying to get some young pussy out of saving my butt from a heavy fine. Any way before I let him have any I will let him know just how pissed he made me," she explained while they walked down the hall way. "Hey I know it must feel strange but do realize Casey knows most humans monogamous besides he wants you to be HIS MATE," she stressed trying to tell Renee that he was willing to do what ever to make her happy.

Then they walked into Phillips office Jasmine walked up to him and just back handed the chief of police. While the velociraptor rubbed his cheek, "That is for blackmailing me. If you wanted to fuck me then ask because I would be willing... Hell mom says your great but," she roared at him in an indoor voice. "IF you ever black mail me again I will give you three new holes is that clear?" she asked calming down some.

Phillip continue to rub his sore cheek and grin some and gives Jasmine lustful look. "Your just like your mother not willing to take crap from any guy. That is what I like about her the most. Besides if your mother is a bit grumpy the better she is for some odd reason I figure mother like daughter. Yet I am sorry for blackmailing you and it won't happen again," he said sincerely as he clicked his tongue at her.

Jasmine just blushed at what the chief said and looked away some her cheeks nice and rosy. "Uh... um....," she didn't want to admit it that she was so much like her mother yet it was true. when he clicked his tongue her blush deepened, since that was a sound raptors made when aroused. "Um uh do you mind of we continue Renee?" she asked nervously not sure if her friend would be okay whit them having a bit of fun.

Phillip just shook his head and sighed some while he looked at the human I guess you realize what we were before you got out of the car. So do you mind?" he asked being polite. "So Since with what happened to Jenny a few years ago never sat right with me she took to it to easily even for T-rex I know from files they are known to cause more domestic disputes than most couples. Yet she took to killing Mr. Roger to easily and even the psych evaluation didn't look good T the therapy didn't do much either I believe," he stated while his paw was on his zipper hoping that Renee would be okay with them having some fore play.
-----------------
Casey nodded in understanding, "I understand and hope it goes well with Jenny," he said with a smile. When the bell rang he picked up his bag and slung it over his should and sighed some time for his last class but the one he dreaded now because it had Jenny in it and no seating chart. Ever since he started seeing her, the raptor wished the teacher had a seating chart but she was to laid back to care for the most part since she almost always dressed in a hippie fashion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee watched the pair talk to each other. She was a little put off by the confrontation, but she was likewise proud of her friend for the way she stood up for herself. She was made to feel a little better by the way Jasmine melted with only a few words from the older man. she wondered what he really looked like, and if she would think he was as handsome if she could see it...

"Um..." she said with a slight blush, "I guess not. I'll uh... I'll turn around." She turned around and sat down facing the corner. She didn't want to be a bother, and if nothing else she figured that she could sort of... take the time to think about things while they were distracted.
-----------------
Bill collected his things and said goodbye to his friend. His last class took him elsewhere in the school. As was to be expected, Jenny was not in a seat when Casey got there. This was not unusual, and as usual, she showed up shortly after him so that she could sit beside him. All of the girls in the class seemed to make sure that there was a seat beside whereever Casey sat, a testament to her force of personality amongst females both dinosaur and human.

"Hi" she said as she walked up and sat down, "I'm sorry I made you so mad earlier. I feel really bad about what I said to Renee... It's not her fault what's going on... I'm just... you know... Jealous." She hid her seething hatred for her competition flawlessly. Now she seemed nothing but smiles and sunshine.
Fhtagn!
Phillip chuckles some, "Well at least your not shy," he said with a grin. "Because normally we prefer going around nude when human's around the house and sometimes me and Allison like to cuddle or do a bit more," he explained since he was the top male in the house hold it was his right do it where ever or even when he wanted pretty much.

Jasmine giggles some, "Come on over Renee you need to learn how to give great head to Casey? She asked grinning since she knew that even though Renee has given had before but that was to human guys not dino's. "Look I will understand if you don't want to watch," she explained as she unzipped Phillips pants. She pulled out his low phallus and took a close look it even she has seen on more than one occasion she marveled at her none the less. The phallus was about seven inches long with three ridges long the shaft itself, at the tip flared out and cured upward were the urethra was. Jasmine licked her lips some in anticipation.

Phillip chuckles when Jasmine asked if Renee wanted to watch and learn a few pointers. "Well if you don't want to observe her technical prowess then you can always help me fill out paper work so we can get you approved to be able to know what we are any ill repercussions. So what will it be?" he asked with a chuckle. Then decided to add something, "Look Renee I can see why Casey enjoys your company and even attracted to you even. Yet frankly even I know your beautiful I wouldn't want to be with you for two reason I won't betray the trust me and my son have. A bit more importantly is the plain fact that I find the idea of being with a human just plain weird," he stated. Even though he did find her beautiful was a different type of beauty that he just wasn't used to.
-----------------------
Casey sighed some as he saw Jenny walk in, "Um... hey I know how that goes. Anyway after class we need to have a serious talk about our relationship and other things. I hope that won't be a problem?" he asked in a serious tone yet there was air of nervousness around him since he was nervous about telling Renee the actual truth and see how she felt about the whole situation after words. He was glad when the bell rang signaling the start of class as the teacher put in the video and even one new the rules when he put in the everyone had to be quite or the would get an f for the class that day.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee sat quietly, unsure of what to say. The idea was a little too out there for her, but at the same time she was incredibly curious. She slowly peeked over her shoulder and took a look at Phillips manhood. It was obviously inhuman. her eyes widened and she wondered what it would have been like if she had been with a male shaped like that. She decided that, if she could figure out a way to get back with casey... maybe if they accepted her. "Ok" she said very shyly, "Show me what to do..."
-----------------------
Jenny sat quietly and sighed as the class began. She was worried about what would happen if Casey dumped her. One thing was for certain: she could not handle being rejected by him. She was certain that she'd never love another person like him. Before the bell rang, she slipped out of her desk and asked for a bathroom pass. The teacher allowed her one, and she simply left to the parking lot. She couldn't stand to let anyone see her as worried as she was. He'd be there soon. School was almost out for the weekend.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine just giggles cutely when she saw that Renee was watching them she could see that lustful look in her eye. "This is the same shape as Casey's but he is half an inch bigger," she stated with a sly smile. She reached up began to stroke Phillip's masculinity slowly let her rough paw slide over it gently. Soon she bowed her head and began to lick and kiss along his length while pre come flowed from tip. Triceratops placed her paws on Phillip's pants and pulled them down just enough in case Renee was to come over, so she would see that he had no visible testicles.

Phillip eyes and face took on a placid look as he was serviced yet he made no sound since he didn't want anyone to get suspicious as to what they were doing. Then he turned to Renee, "Mmmm... Now as you told you Jenny did actually kill someone and I always thought she could be a risk and since she is a T-Rex they are none for being very territorial and possessive of their rightful mates...," he trailed off as his same clicking noise could be heard once more as he pushed Jasmine's head down so she would engulf his cock, "Yeah that's it little mate take," he said his tongue clicking a third time. The look on his face was an alpha male that was just enjoying a female at his own leisure.

Then he turned his attention back to the human, "Now as I was saying I figure you will be dating my son once more so while your not with us I will have someone watching your house and tailing you. Just to make sure that if Jenny does try something you got someone who can deal with her," he explained. "Also as you may have guessed secrecy is very important to us. So to that extent we need you to tell me every secret you know no matter how small?" he lied if she did say she would tell them every secret she knows he would deem her a liability and just send her off to the insane asylum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz