Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee leaned back against the door, obviously a bit nervous from her friend's manner. She could sense a strange hostility in her voice, or something like it. She wasn't sure what she was getting: concern, hostility, threat, assurance. Whatever it was it made her a bit nervous but drew her attention away from the ideas of complots and pranks. "I" she said, her eyes a bit wide, and obviously intimidated, "I'm sorry. I want you to be telling the truth... I'll trust you." She relaxed a little seeing her friend soften, and toyed with the end of her skirt a little. "What do you mean about... the attack?" she asked absently, "What do you mean the bear didn't..."

"I wouldn't do it man" Bill said, his voice concerned but now a touch absent, "Maybe this isn't what's best for you, you know? Maybe this is about what's best for her." He started cleaning up some of the work materials that were not going to be used, or were waste left over as they let the experiment simmer. "Most people don't go crazy from knowin' about us... just knowing" he said, giving his friend a serious look, "Most get locked up cuz they try to tell other people and people THINK their crazy... or they get picked off by the Voice of Progress, or the big guys pull strings to lock them up so they quit trying to spread the word." He paused and crossed his arms, giving his friend a whimsical look. "Did you ever see that movie where the gargoyle monster saves the dudes life and says that if he ever tells anyone about it then he'll die? Then, at the end of the movie he tells his wife, and it turns out that she is the monster and she has to kill him even tho it breaks her heart because those are the rules? I mean, come on man... Girls can't keep secrets."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smile and smiled gently when Renee said she trusted the triceratops. "Good I am glad you trust me," she stated nodding. "Now if a bear didn't do it then who was left to kill the rapist and no Jenny didn't do it with a knife or a gun...," she trailed off. "Now one last thing Sherlock Holmes once said that if you exhausted all possibilities then your left with the impossible...." she trailed off looking away some since she knew what she had to say something about Casey. "Now Casey loves you dearly and has only lied about one thing. So with the information that I have given you can you still love him even not knowing what he is?" she asked unlocking the doors so Renee could run away in fear if she felt she must.
---------------
Casey nods and understands what Bill is talking about and how a person could react to being told they weren't the only sentient species on the planet. "I know; but your not the one still your in love with her even you got to realize if she was like us she would be totally perfect match for me," he sighed deeply loosing all focus on the project. He decided to tell his friend what he does with Renee's "Panty Liner" hoodie that he kept, "Um do realize that it will be a long while before I am fully over Renee... I mean I use her "Panty Liner" hoodie as a pillow casealso do realize I sleep with that one hoodie," he said softly so no one else would hear. The prehistoric lizard figured that Bill knew that already from Carmen since that was one of the reason for his parents wanting him to date Jenny.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't know!" she said in an exasperated tone of frustration, "What are you talking about? Are you trying ot say that SHE killed that guy?" Renee put her head in her hands and let out a long sigh. She couldn't concieve of what was going on. Lately it just seemed like everything was falling apart. She was so confused and hurt. Nothing made sense anymore. "Just tell me what your trying to say" she said, frustrated, "I don't understand." Renee almost fell into crying again from the stress of it all when something clicked in her mind. She looked over at her friend through her hands and sat quietly. "That sound you made..." she said quietly, "Are... are you trying to tell me... That you guys are monsters? Like in Twilight, or True Blood or something?"
---------------
"Well, the Panty Liners are awesome. If you get a cool hoodie out of the deal then great" he said with a smile, "and I know it's hard right now, but you'll get over her. I mean, trying to stay with a human seriously... It's a mistake man. Sooner or later she'll have to find out, and then what? She might go crazy, she might get thrown in jail or an asylum just to keep her from telling the secret, and she might even -think about this one- freak out and never want to speak to you again. Do you even want to handle that? What if she completely rejects you? We're like monsters to them, man." [/quote]
Fhtagn!
Jasmine frowns, when Renee puts her hands in her, she opens her mouth to say some thing wanting to tell Renee the truth but just couldn't didn't want to get into trouble with out sanctioning it first with Casey's father. Then when her friend asked what sound she made and made accusations that they were vampires made her laugh deeply. "No we aren't vampires, werewolf's or aliens. Yet I guess prehistoric man would have considered us monsters. Yes we have evolved as well over the eons and found ways to hide and live with humans," she explained hoping to give her friend enough information to as what she and most of her friends were. "It was Casey's parents and brother that talked him in dumping you because of what we are. I do agree because it's hard on the couple since one of them has to keep a secret. Yet I disagree with that decision since I know how madly in love he is in with you. Now I will ask again can you still love Casey knowing that he isn't human?" she asked. Jasmine knew she needed to bring up what Jenny was but didn't want to till after Renee said she could still love Casey knowing he was different than her.
-----------------------------
Casey shook his head, then folded his arms and laid his head down in his arms. He just wanted to escape. He realize that Renee would have to find out sooner or later and the odds are against him that she would still be excepting of him after she found out that he was a velosaraptor. "I Know man but I would rather know that always wonder it would be closer for me and this chapter in my life," he said his eyes watering some partly from the chemicals in the air and partly from the fact that he felt he was missing part of his soul.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rennee shook her head slowly. This was really starting to sound like a bad practical joke. A very, very cruel one. "So you're some kind of creature that has lived side by side with humans since the stone age and we don't know about it?" she asked skeptically, "Alright. I'm supposed to trust you so I won't just flip out. But you are going to have to prove it."

-----------------------------
"You'll get over it, man" he said with a sigh, "She's just a girl, and it doesn't seem like that now but you'll get over it. I mean, how can you live your life always wondering if maybe Jenny was the one and only? Have you thought of that? Maybe it will turn out that she is the one you're meant to be with." Bill shook his head, frustrated that he wasn't able to make his friend feel better, and took charge of the experiment. At least he could make sure his buddy got a half-way decent grade, if nothing else.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine smiled and nods, "I know but I can't prove it right now you and me aren't in mortal danger. Second I have already said to much so when we talk to the Chief don't tell him about our conversation please?" she asked in a worried tone while she started the car up and this time made her way to the station. "Also it will be Phillip choice to show you and yes they are the same species. But I am more like Sara from Land before time," she explained as they drove.
---------------
Casey sat up and nodded understand that he shouldn't be mopping around. "Look Jenny is the nicest of girls She even threatened Jasmine a few times and slighted her in front of us if you were bright enough to realize it," he said softly since one of Jenny's girl friend's in the room. "Now do realize the only reason she likes you is because she can get to me through you," he added trying to clue him in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee sighed and leaned her head on her hand. "Ok. So you're a dinosaur?" she asked skeptically, "Some kinda triceratops or something? Right." Renee sighed, and closed her eyes for a moment. She started sniffling, and after a moment of trying to hold her composure, she broke down and started crying into her hands again.
---------------
"that's fine" he said, "I'll admit I wished she liked me more. You don't know how lucky you have it, man." He smiled sadly at his friend, somewhat clueing towards his own feelings towards Jenny. "You know, it sucks that you've got someone so great, and you don't even appreciate it. I'd trade you places if she liked me at all."
Fhtagn!
Jasmine sighed while she stopped at a stop light. She moved her invisible tail to the passenger side and used the tip to open the glove box and awkwardly got out a Kleenex. "Here Hun for your eyes and yes that is my tail I am using even though you can't see it," she said with a smile trying to prove to her friend what she was saying was true. That was when the triceratops pulled into the police parking lot as she looked over at her crying girl friend nearly ran someone over; but put on the brakes quickly as she stopped just in time in front of Casey's father.

Phillip was just walking across the parking lot when he was nearly ran over. He was glad the car stopped a couple of feet in front of him. Then he walked over to the driver side, while Jasmine lowers the window. "Why are you out of schoo...l....," he trailed off as he heard the sound of Renee crying. "Why is Renee so upset?" he asked wondering why they were out of school.
-------------
Casey chuckles some, "Look I don't think there is a problem with you since your a great friend. Yet since your family is not rich yeah that might be a reason why and your clothes are hand me downs from your brothers," he explained the most likely reason that Jenny didn't like him. "Or it could be that your just a horndog just wanting to get your rocks off," he said with a chuckle and it was true that bill was just a horndog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee took the kleenex without even thinking about it floating in the air and began wiping her eyes and nose. However, she had little other time since the car stopped so suddenly. She gasped loudly, being hunched over, expecting to hit her face on the windsheild, but she didn't. She stared incredulously, still weeping slightly at the air in front of her, aware that some hard, something scaly but fleshy had stopped her from hitting her head. She turned to answer Phillip, but it all suddenly opened up in her head and she realized that it was all true. Renee slumped limply in her seat, feinting.
-------------
"Yeah, that could be it" he said with a chuckle, but a bit of a hidden sad look, "Yeah, she's just another girl, you know? I guess she knows that too. Maybe that is why she doesn't like me." He grinned and went back to work, but it was obvious he was lying. There was a hidden sadness that would take a close friend to notice.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine gulps some as she looks over at Renee and as she passes out and falls over onto her shoulder. She propped her friend up, then looked over at the Police Chief Phillip. "Um... uh... I had to tell her a few things about stuff because of Jenny.... about that one case that she was involved with, while on a camping....," the young girl said nervously trying to hint at Jenny might hurt Renee.

Phillip sighed deeply not liking what she brought up. He knew that Jenny had killed that rapist yet her testimony just didn't set right with nor psych evaluation. "How much does she know?" he asked glaring at Jasmine.

"Um enough but I think she still thinks this is a bad joke I think. Also yeah the stress from seeing Jenny and Casey together really upset her as well as Casey, So my original idea was mall shopping but Casey called and thought Jenny might try something and Casey is a good judge of character as you know," she explained why there were at the station.

Phillip just sighed deeply and shook his head he wasn't needing this today; but now had to deal with a human who might know who they are. "When Renee comes too get both of your ass's to my office. Now I might be willing to over look this you do a few things for me and my mate," he said eying her like a piece of meat to just make sure his intentions were clearly known.

Jasmine gulped some as she noticed how her friend's dad was eying her. She could tell what he was wanting and it didn't bug her that she would have to have sex a few times with him or them since most dinosaur relationships were open. Yet she was also pissed off that Phillip would have the audacity to black mail her like this. "Give me a bit to think about my options," she growled at him. Then drove off and parked her car at the back of the the parking lot.
--------------------------
Casey thought for a while about how Bill felt about Jenny and chuckles he didn't realize how much he liked the T-Rex and chuckles some. "Okay how about this ask her to give you a chance not because your a friend of mine; but because you want to be with her. If that doesn't work then tell her I won't see her again till she at least gives you a chance to be a occasional mate?" he suggested knowing what he just said was underhanded but would give his friend a chance with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz