Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
Renee looked away from Casey when he stepped forward. A sob threatened to rise in her throat but she held it back. She could tell that he was walking towards her but she refused to look up. He looked strange, upset maybe. She missed the tear that ran down his cheek entirely, but she could still feel the glare of his new girl burning into her. He must just be upset that he hurt my feelings, she thought as her friends kind hands (hands that always felt a little cold, and strangely rough) closed around her shoulders. She absent mindedly followed her friend's lead away from the pair and down the hall. "I'll..." she said, her voice choked in her throat, "I'll meet you by the flagpole. I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a minute." Her friend nodded and let go of her shoulders as the young human woman walked quickly away.

Jenny watched the expression on the human girl's face fall and it delighted her intensely. She had been almost giddy waiting to see it, and it was everything that she could have hoped for. As promised, she said nothing over the top as she was sure just the site of them would crush the girl. What she was not prepared for, however, was her casual boyfriend's reaction. As his expression fell, she saw that she was not in any way in control here. He only wanted to be with her because he had been asked to. Her heart throbbed in her chest, and she wanted to shed a tear herself. Why coudln't he have that kind of feeling for her? Wasn't she better than a human in every way possible? Rather than let herself lose her composure, she refocused on the competition. She'd have to do something about that.

Bill on the other hand was feeling something totally differnt. At first he was amused with the standard cruelty that a high school student is born with but he soon picked up on how it hurt one of his friends. The joke wasn't funny anymore for anyone. As Casey moved towards the human girl, and the tear ran down his cheek, the young raptor moved quickly forward, passed the jilted t-rex and put his arm around his waist to usher him into class. "Come on man" he said quickly, "this way. We've gotta get that amonia out of your eye. it's still watering from science class."
Fhtagn!
Casey sighed as Renee left with Jasmine while another tear rolled down his cheek. When his friend Billy tried to guide him into the science classroom he pulled away. He leaned in close to Jenny and hugged then proceeded to nuzzle her neck. He moved his paws down her letting her feel his claws just so she will remember he was a predator still then pushed them in some just enough not to break the fabric of the dress. Then moved his is muzzle close to her ear and growled softly. "Now if you hurt her I will make you wish you were dead. Also I do kinda like you but your a spoiled little brat of a girl. I won't continue seeing you if you don't at least try to be a better and stop the political games that your father wants you involved in," he stated letting her know that he didn't want a girl that was devious woman he wanted a woman he could be proud to have. Then he kissed on her on the lips softly and let her go "Now before we see each other again I want you to think long and hard about the person you want to be," he stated and even if they didn't get together he hoped he could help her become a better person. Casey then walked to the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls with the door locked as he started to shed tears for hurting Renee so badly.
----------------------------------------
Jasmine walks down the stairs and out toward the flag pole. When she gets there she pulls out her cell phone after a few minutes dials Casey. "Hey Yeah it is me just shut up and listen You were such ass just a few minutes ago towards Renee you should have given her and yourself more time to get over each other before parading Jenny or some other girl. I hope your sorry for making her cry like that when you say you love and even wanted her as your true mate velociraptor ass," then she hung up before Casey could reply and turned off her cell phone.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Bill listened to his friends words from behind him, and quietly slipped away before he had time to turn around and notice him.
Jenny watched him walk away and dug her nails into her palms to keep herself in control. How dare he talk to her that way? How dare he not leap at the chance to be with her, more than just casual dating? She wanted to be furious, but something wouldn't let her. Her lungs felt like they were on fire from holding it back, but she had to. She had to maintain her composure. She had to have him. Now more than ever. She didn't know why, but she knew she couldn't be rejected this way. Did she love him? Is that what this was? It had to be, right? She slowly took deep breaths to bring her predatory instinct under control, and then angrily made her way to class. Every girl that came within range of her today would suffer for her mood, but she had to make sure to stay away from the human girl who she hated so much. She wanted to kill her... to tear her apart with her teeth and claws and eat her flesh, proving that she was superior in every way. She could not however. She coudln't hurt her in any way so obvious, or Casey would find out. She was not however without ideas. If she couldn't get her directly, then she'd at least get her friends for choosing such a companion. by this time next week, Jasmine would be a social pariah in ever circle the tyranosaurus touched.
Renee parted with her friend quickly and made her way into the girls room. She speed-walked into a stall and closed it, then leaned her forearms and head against the cool, thin metal. She bit down hard on her lip, and squeezed her eyes tightly for several long, long minutes after the bell, then slowly sank into a sitting position on the toilet. She buried her face in her hands to muffle her sobs so that anyone passing by would not hear. How could he do something like this? It made sense if she only thought about it. What did she have that could remotely compare with that of Jenny? Nothing. she was a worthless, stupid, ugly girl with no prospects. Even still, he had to have known they'd bump into each other. How cruel could he be? How was she going to get through the rest of the day after this? They just broke up and already he had the prettiest girl in school. Why not? He could have any girl, what use had he for her?

She slowly became aware of a set of feet in front of her stall. The most of her crying was done and she was able to put the rest down, and dry off her face. She slowly stood up, and opened the door red eyed to a surprise that made her step back a bit. Right there, in the girl's bathroom was Bill and the look he was giving her was a touch scary. It was just weird. She could swear there was something about his eyes that were inhuman...

"Don't freak out" he said quietly, "I just wanna tell you something. I'm sorry about what happened out there. I just wanted you to know that it isn't really all your fault, but you should quit thinking about him. He had to leave you and it's for a bunch of stuff you can't understand. It wasn't a good idea from the start so just forget about it ok? People like us... we eat people like you. Just go be among your own and be happy. You'd never have been happy with Casey, and he with you. It's better that it ended now before you both found out things... Just, don't be so sad. You don't have any need to. You'll be fine" The longer he talked, the more nervous he got, and with the finishing of his words he left quickly to go late to class.

Renee sat bewildered for a moment, then slowly got up and went to the sink. She cleaned up her hair, and washed her face before heading to the flagpole. As she approached she saw Jasmine waiting for her and caught the last of her conversation on the phone. "Renee you should have given her and yourself more time to get over each other before parading Jenny or some other girl. I hope your sorry for making her cry like that when you say you love and even wanted her as your true mate velociraptor ass!" Jasmine angrily hung up the phone, and Renee stood quietly behind her. She didn't think Jas was aware she was there yet, so she just stood there confused. Everyone was suddenly saying weird things that she didn't really understand.
Fhtagn!
Casey sighed as he answered the phone and listened politely to what Jasmine had to say to him. He knew she was right and wished now he had waited longer. He cried silently as he sat there in the stall. He wondering what he should do, should he follow his heart and tell the girl that he loved that he was a monster or should he give up on her and move on. As he finished crying he realized he will always wonder if Renee was the one girl for him.
---------------------
Jasmine turned around to see if Renee was going to show up soon and as she did she saw her standing a few feet behind her. The supposedly human girl gulped and didn't say anything wondering how much Renee just heard. "Look do you trust me that's all I need to know?" she asked wanting to know if her close friend did in fact trust or not. "I really need to know if you do or don't right now," she asked again trying to keep her friend from going into a mental institute.
----------------
Then Casey remembered that Jenny was involved in a rape case when she was just thirteen years old and clawed a human male to death. She as a living creature was within her right to do so to avoid such a fate. Yet it did mean she could go rogue later in her life at some point but the odds were very slime like one in a thousand. But Casey didn't want to take the chance and he decided to call Jasmine. "Hey Jenny might try something so could you watch Renee just to make sure nothing happens to her? Also please take her to my dad he is at work. UM the thing is that Jenny had that accident when she was thirteen and I just don't... want to take a chance here you know?" he asked in a worried tone. He just wanted to make sure that Renee stayed safe no matter what.
-----------------
Jasmine gulped remember that the Jenny the mayor's own daughter was nearly raped in a hiking trip she had with her family and killed a man. She understood that Casey was concerned yet didn't think Jenny would go rogue over a rivalry but then remembered Keven a T-rex she dated and how possessive he got when she dumped him. The triceratops's realized her friend was right and sighed. "Renee look this might get ugly and so please come with me," she said in calm but clearly worried tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee stood bewildered and blinked a few times. Her mouth hung half-way open as she tried to figure out what it was that her friend was going on about. Was this some elaborate joke to ruin her life? Everyone was telling her strange things and talking in circles and mysteries, and doing things that came out of the blue or made no sense. Her expression tightened a little and she clenched her jaw. was even Jasmine in on all this? Not Jasmine, her best friend...

"I don't know that I do" she said in a quiet, but menacing tone, "I don't know that I can trust anything that anyone says or does! I want to know what is going on with everyone! I want to know why everyone seems to be going crazy! I'm going home. I don't want to talk to anyone until you're all ready to be honest with me, and stop playing these games!" She brushed a tear from her eye, then stormed past Jasmine towards the area of the fence that the kids found easiest to sneak off school property.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine sighed some and growled feral manner you could tell it wasn't anything human about it. Then the young girl calmed down out stretched her arm and stopped Renee from leaving. "Stop I will tell you what I can. Yet there are still some things I am not at liberty to say unless I want to get into a whole lot of trouble," she stated in a firm tone. "Now will you listen as we drive to the station to see David Freeman?" she asked, hoping that Renee would go with her to see Casey's father the police chef.
-------------------
Casey sighed as he got up out of the stall and headed to class. After the teacher noted that he was late he sat next to Billy. "I think going to try something with Renee," he stated quietly as they worked on their lab since they were in the advance class. "Also um I also had Jasmine take her to my dad because of what happened to Jenny three years ago," he stated in a cautious manner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee stopped, and wiped at her eyes a bit. She took a few deep breaths. Surely his dad wouldn't be a part of this, but she couldn't imagine why they would want her to go see the chief of police. It seemed like a set up, but if she went into it knowing that it was a set up, then she could surely control the situation. "Yeah, ok" she said in a harsh tone, "Let's go see Casey's dad. That makes sense." She followed Jasmine to her car.
"I don't think anything will happen" he said quietly back to him, "Jennie is strong, you know? She's also head over heals for you. If you start being nice to her she'll probably forget all about Renee. You've just got to get over her, man. She's not worth throwing your life away over. Jenny is great, and you're lucky she likes you."
Fhtagn!
The velociraptor shook his head some and sighed, "You don't get it Bill, you haven't been in love, yearned for a lovers touch or just be close to them and enjoy their company," he stated in an irritated tone. He began the project they were supposed to be working and set up the beakers with liquids they were supposed to be testing. "No getting a girl high on rosemary and fucking her brains out doesn't count as love that's just sex. Nor does having sex with Jessica or gang banging her with me when I did those things," then he leaned in close and whispered the last part, "with my sister." As him and bill worked on the project he dropped one of the beaker's on the table and remembered something his grandfather said, "A man need to live his life in the service of others and know when to live for himself." Casey didn't know what his grandfather meant by the comment but he thought he was now beginning to understand what it meant.
---------------
Jasmine sighs reluctantly shakes her head wondering what she got herself into at the moment. Then unlocked the car doors pressing the button on the on the car remote. Then the girl gets in and straps herself in. "Renee remember how Jenny nearly got raped on a hiking trip a few years ago and a bear mailed the guy to death. Here is a question for you why didn't Jenny die that she couldn't over power a bear now could see and in the news report the bear was killed. Don't you think it is strange?" she asked trying to get the human opened to the possibility that their could be other forms of life on the planet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renee sat down in the car and rested her head against her palm. She propped her arm on the rest that was attached to the door and looked out the window. "Yeah" she said absently, "I remember. It was kind of crazy. What does that have to do with anything? The guy was obviously a nut and probably pissed the bear off trying to scare it away. She'd have plenty of time to get away while it was busy dealing with him." She sighed and tried to figure out where her friend was going with this. "Let's just go" she said almost a little angrily, "I don't know what is going on but it seems like everyone is just setting me up to get hurt and I want to get it over with. I wish that guy had gotten to do whatever it is he wanted so I wouldn't have to deal with this now." The young woman felt awful about her last comment almost as soon as it was finished, but she was certainly not herself at the moment. She was upset, and hurt, and it felt right to be a little mean. Even if it meant taht she would say horrible things.
Bill sighed slightly and picked up some of the equipment to help set it right. "It's not like that" he said, "I know it's hard but she's no good for you. Feelings make you think that something is a good idea when it really isn't. I'm only trying to look out for you man. You're my best friend and I want you to be happy, but there is another old saying: Two oxen of different yokes can't pull a cart." He continued to busy himself quietly with his half of the class work and glanced up briefly to see if his buddy was looking any better.
Fhtagn!
Jasmine sighs while Renee explains how the rapist was stupid when he tried to scare off the bear. As her friend went on and explain how everyone seemed to be wanting to hurt her. The triceratops tightened her grip on the steering wheel, then pulled over into a Reessor's parking lot and parked the car. "Get this strait now Renee me, Bill, Casey nor any of our siblings or friends have ever lied to you?" she asked growling her voice taking on a more animal like tone. "Now second Casey did say he couldn't be with you, yet at the same he never did say he didn't love you nor wished to be with you, now did he?" she asked not growling quite so much. "Now thirdly I want you to take a leap of trust for your friends if all I have said is true then, what if there wasn't a dam bear to kill that rapist then what was left to kill him?" she asked trying to get her friend to realize she and most of her friends weren't human.
--------------------
Casey shook his head as his friend spoke about how Billy was trying to help him. "I know you are but there is something my grandpa said and I quote "A man need to live his life in the service of others and know when to live for himself," he quoted as he let the chemical's begin to simmer over the burner. "I understood the first part about serving people but the second part about knowing when to live for yourself I didn't quite get to know it is about your own happiness. What makes me happy is being with Renee," he stated with smile. As they continue work he leaned over to Bill, "I am thinking about telling her what I am after I talk to dad on how I can do it without Renee going to the loony-bin," he sighed some smiling complacently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz