Join our server on Discord

The best lemon writers?
(10-15-2009 01:18 PM)Sarita Wrote: I liked the series he has on this site. And the spelling errors aren't that bad.. Do you have a link to his other stuff? Or at least to the site where I can find it?

Actually, some of his other stuff is only on a forum you have to sign up for. Plus you may have to know the characters a little.
Rawr. What Mike said :D That's why I pride myself over the silly comical, yet sexual stuff I write now <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My only problem with writing good scenes is that I find it difficult to write in third person. And while writing in first person allows for amazing detail from the point of view character, you can't give as much from the others involved. And obviously, since I have no first hand experience as a gay man, my yaoi scenes aren't nearly as good (Though I admit that I do enjoy the challenge they represent.)

If I get time, I'll finish my own digimon series, and submit it later. (Though it may be a while. I have many projects that I am currently working on.)

One advantage I have in writing Yuri scenes, is that it is very easy for me to find out if an idea I have would work out as well as it sounds on paper.

Of course.. I guess I don't really need to submit my work for Sarita to read it.. But I'd like to contribute something to this place. I've enjoyed my time here so far.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
I strongly suggest Rena Tamer. He has the perfect balance of sex and storyline. Once you translate all of the words;);)
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I already said he does try on that. We on a site try to help him with his writing. It's great but the spelling pops up sometimes.
I say redrover is god :D he has the most lemons and greatly detailed. I doubt no one will ever beat his amount of stories
Please refrain from necro-posting in the future.

If this topic continues, I think it'd be better to list off the authors that contributed content during last year and not 5 years ago.
Sarita Wrote:I've read some of them, but I've found a lot of "lemons" that contain very little plot, and the sex scene reads a little like this. "GirlA licks girlB's clit and she cums lol" And it's a little irritating sifting through those to find the good ones.

You're witnessing the Gaussian Function at work. Most of the Lemons are going to be pretty shitty, and only a handful are going to be decent to good. As a consequence, there is also going to be some that are so terrible they cause cancer.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
It's not that bad. Just around 3 or less months. Not as bad as some topics.
My only problem with redrover, is that he doesn't do yaoi scenes.. Which is okay if you don't like them. But I do! :P

Straight scenes are okay, and I can handle yuri scenes.. But I would really like to know, who the best yaoi writer is. Even if they aren't exclusively yaoi.. Just as long as they have a few scenes.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Odds are it's a woman but that's an obvious joke. My better half, Zephyr of Darkness does write and she loves Yaoi. Maybe her and her friends have some good writing.