Join our server on Discord

The best lemon writers?
Of all of the authors on this site, who would you say is the best? More specifically, who does the best Yuri scenes?

I've read some of them, but I've found a lot of "lemons" that contain very little plot, and the sex scene reads a little like this. "GirlA licks girlB's clit and she cums lol" And it's a little irritating sifting through those to find the good ones.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
You could try Red Rover. He's bound to have at least one yuri lemon, seeing as hes written about six thousand different lemons.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Already have his stuff set up so I can read it offline :P Unfortunately, the ones who have tried to write as many as him, are not as good.
I have to agree, and say that Red Rover is one of the lemon gods here.

Also, you might wanna try Rena Tamer(most of his stuff can be found on yiffstar). Once you get past his dyslexic-like spelling errors, his stories are quite a good read.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Bet I could make it to your top five. Just need to find some yuri I'm interested writing about! >:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-14-2009 07:54 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I have to agree, and say that Red Rover is one of the lemon gods here.

Also, you might wanna try Rena Tamer(most of his stuff can be found on yiffstar). Once you get past his dyslexic-like spelling errors, his stories are quite a good read.

He's working on it. His stuff is really good at times. I know since I read a good portion of the stuff he does on another site.
I liked the series he has on this site. And the spelling errors aren't that bad.. Do you have a link to his other stuff? Or at least to the site where I can find it?
http://www.yiffstar.com/?action=authorsearch&authorsearch=Shalamar%20Fox

This is the Yiffstar page for his editor, who posts his work there for him. If I remember correctly, he finished the series.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'd say me but my lesbian stories are very rare and few, I think the only true lesbian stories I have so far without any herms are the "Evangelion: Asuka The Toilet Slut Series" ones which very many people have enjoyed. If you count girl on herm action still lesbian, then me.

Huh, I just realized I've not submitted many of my more tamer, older works with just plain sex.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
You can't elect yourself, T.

Currently, Red Rover is unanimously known and liked by the members here, and several people on other sites have already tried to claim his work as their own. However, like I've said before, we can't just live off of past glory. We need to generate new content for the site.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA