Join our server on Discord

I'm alone.
i would say you should difference between two things, what you like and how you are.
like others already said keep things like special hobbys out of a conversation (if i wouldn´t do that i would be called the biggest freak in my whole school ^^")
BUT behave like you feel its right, be caring for example

if others don´t like you as your soul then they are just not compatible with you, there ARE people like that, i lived 4 years with 30 of them and though the exact same things as you then i changed school and now i´m really having fun cause there are many guys who like me, not because of what i like but because of the way i behave

if you once made a bad impression on someone its really difficult to get friendly with them again.

my advice, go to a drawing group or any club you like (something where you have time to talk, not rugby ^^") where you don´t know anyone, and then test it out one more time. just be yourselve but leave out any weird hobbys and maybe don´t be to extrem at first, every time you meet with them let them know a little bit more of youre personality, meet them at home if you like some of them Rolleyes (boy or girl doesn´t matter, if it is a boy don´t say to him i like you. most feel creepy with gay stuff, let him just feel that you care for him and kiss him if he likes you too, but be sure first. after that tell him)

its the best i can advice you to. if you trie it it can turn out good or bad if you don´t it will remaine lonely, its your choice ^^
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
Guys. I have to say thank you for the advice. I am cheering up more and more by the day. I am still not going for a relationship yet. But I am going to try to join a art club. It should be fun. But thank you guys. You really where a big help ^_^
Quote:You normally have a bit better advice. I am not saying that doesn't help. But you usually put full detail on it.

But the thing is I don't want to be alone. But my feelings some how tell me to stay alone. As if I really can't interact with others. I have this issue daily. I don't know.
I'm more often terse and elliptical actually. I'm saying you can feel alone even with others if you're not too selective. If you think an art club's members won't induce such a feeling, then go for it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The secret to happiness.. Kathy Griffin standup :P

In all seriousness though. Just talk to people, find ones you have something in common with, and hang out with them. It probably won't be easy, but just go for it.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
(10-13-2009 01:30 PM)MP2E Wrote: My Autism makes it hard to communicate with others.
Not an excuse.
(10-17-2009 11:42 AM)Emerald Blademage Wrote:
(10-13-2009 01:30 PM)MP2E Wrote: My Autism makes it hard to communicate with others.
Not an excuse.

Let this thread die.