Join our server on Discord

My self defense trainer.
I guess it would fit that they look like the womb they came from. Either that or the sperm source. Twins huh? Interesting. Twin girls are just as.
HI NIYARA! Good to see you around the forums again. I'm sure your name used to be green though :0
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just need to ask, with two mother's, who breast fed? If you switched up on breast feeding, that could lead to several thousand different problems later in their life.
Though I've never asked, I would assume that the one who gave birth would most likely be the one who breast fed them. Since the production of milk is usually (but not always, some women produce milk spontaneously) triggered by the pregnancy. However, since it is possible that this was an unusual case, I'll leave it to Kim to give you the true answer.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Angelas girl Wrote:Also, Wise, before meeting these two, I didn't believe in soul mates, or in love as anything more than a release of chemicals in the brain triggered by the sight and or smell of an attractive man or woman.
I don't literally believe in soul mates either, but I do believe that two people can be so right for each other, in a way that can be broken down into pseudo-scientific criteria, that they are figuratively soul mates.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(10-07-2009 10:04 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Angelas girl Wrote:Also, Wise, before meeting these two, I didn't believe in soul mates, or in love as anything more than a release of chemicals in the brain triggered by the sight and or smell of an attractive man or woman.
I don't literally believe in soul mates either, but I do believe that two people can be so right for each other, in a way that can be broken down into pseudo-scientific criteria, that they are figuratively soul mates.

Now this actually makes sense.

Interestingly enough, my roommate and I seem to have more in common than I'd originally thought, and we have a tentative date planned for later this week.

Though the more interesting part of that, is that one of our other friends has been suggesting that I go out with her since we moved into the same apartment last year to reduce expenses. Pablo (the friend) is also the one who introduced Zach to his husband, and set up several other long term relationships. Though I don't believe that psychics actually exsist.. He seems to have a knack for reading people and somehow seeing who could potentially be a good match for them.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Pablo isn't the only one who thought you and Sarita would make a good couple. He's just the only one who said so (I think) Just have fun with her. Whether she's the one for you or not, I know you'll at least become closer friends.

Gonna be gone until sometime next week. (Camping in snow and 30 degree weather.. Not one of my better plans, but it was supposed to be nicer this week :( ) Just popped in to give myself a sig, and found new posts here.
http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/041128

Eeeeeeee!!! Explosions! ,,,=^.^=,,,
Oh my god, you're back! WELCOME BACK!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Okay.. Either he's as crazy as the name suggests, or Kim was popular when she was here before.

Not sure if anyone here cares, but since Tempe told you all about our date.. It was a lot of fun. I really didn't pay much attention to the movie. I don't like scary movies very much.
How DARE you doubt my insanity! Does my RANDOM CAPITALIZATION of words not PROVE so!? And I'll have you know that Niyara was LUDICROUSLY popular in the ME club!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers