Join our server on Discord

I thought this place was gone forever!
As a new fan of both this site, and Digimon in general, I can honestly say that I'm glad that you were wrong about it being gone forever.

I can also say that I'm not really into the whole "furry" thing. Though I can understand why some people would be. Technically speaking, we are all animals, just.. not in the way those people pretend to be.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(10-03-2009 11:09 PM)senjuro Wrote: There were furries here long before the .com > .org switch over. I've been here for more than four years, and LupineMP3j's been here longer than that. Furries hanging out in here great numbers is not a new development at all.

Straight from horse's mouth, here's the proof that this was never a furry site to begin with (Albeit I was here long before either of you two, who both registered at 2005) but people began to treat it as such for reasons I still don't understand to this date.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I hate to use this card like how some people hate to use a race card but, Renamon. That's why.
When has anybody ever said this is a furry site? I don't think we've ever advertised it as such, nor has anyone - to my knowledge - said it is. I would say, however, that the site is furry friendly and features a lot of furry content in submitted art and stories as well as ongoing RPG's. At least two of the admins are furries, so don't expect a sudden anti-furry sentiments to start cropping up.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(10-05-2009 11:14 PM)senjuro Wrote: When has anybody ever said this is a furry site?

Many people have said it, many times over the past two years or so.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I honestly say who cares if its a furry site or not? Its a site where people can hang and submit they're fan art or fan fics. Not much to it. There are furries here. But not all are the same. So they each have a different attitude. So it doesn't matter. I say just enjoy it. And hope it doesnt go down like the DHZ
I think it's just some older members upset about a possible decline in members here and the increase in that type.
I don't see myself as a furry either. I like the art though.

It does matter that this isn't purely a furry site. If it were, then members who prefer humans and things that are mostly human would go somewhere else.. And that would just suck.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Speaking of furries...I was into Digimon when it first came out, but really...Renamon is what lead me here. She was so damn awesome when I first saw her. If you counted the Digimon series (5) in total, I would say number 3 alone was the best because OF Renamon...but that's just me. Everyone else has their reason for being here.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I thought the site was gone for a few weeks. I never really saw the sites where the change was mentioned I just happend to get lucky and find it again.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army