Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase gasped sharply as his wrist was cut and the pact made. He looked at it carefully afterward...but found that it was completely healed. He sighed and looked down at Lilith, now a gargoyle. With another sigh, he pulled up his pants and pushed her next to his bed before he dropped on to it and groaned. He was soon falling asleep, exhausted from his ordeal, his head spinning with thoughts of what had just transpired.

When he next awoke he would panic. He was going to be late for Defensive spells class, and even as he rushed to get his things he knew he would not be able to cross the whole castle in five minutes, the teacher was going to lock him out...again. "Damn it!" He growled as he grabbed his staff and began to head for the door, forgetting, in his panic, what the gargoyle next to his bed even was.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demona stirs some as she hears Kase hurrying around the dorm room getting ready for his next class. She slowly opens her eyes and blinks, as she looks around her eyes widen in wonderment. She didn't know how nor did she care how, but she was just happy to be free of that prison she was in. "I'm free, free," she cried out with joy as she stood up stretching her wings fully. She looked out the window and grinned she realized she must be looking at the sky and the sun, "So beautiful," she said smiling like an idiot.

Soon she felt eyes on her and quickly turned around and faced Kase growling. She looked him over as her claws lengthened and became blade like in appearance. Demona continue study the boy she wanted to attack him so badly seeing his blood spill forth, yet something held her in check. "Who are you?" she asked bearing her fangs. Her tail whipped back and forth nervously just like a animal have been previously caged and not wanting to go back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase let out a weak scream and fell back, he had no clue she could actually move in that form! He stared nervously at her claws and stuttered out "I-I-Im yo-your pact pa-partner remember?" he swallowed hard and slowly got to his feet, his back against the wall...again. "You...um you made p-pact with me...only a little while ago." He added, his hands gripping his staff so hard his knuckles were white.

She couldnt have forgotten yet could she?! What is up with these demons? Maybe this wasnt such a good idea...
He thought as he tried to think of a spell he could do that would save him if she attacked. Sadly, Kase had no such spell, not even close. The best he had was a levitation spell, which he could use to make things levitate, but he could use it to make the end of his staff explode...it might buy him some time if it came down to it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demona cocked her head to the side and scratched her head. She didn't remember making a pact with him or anyone for that matter since all she had known was what it was like within the pendant. She reached out toward where the mark would be and slashed his robes so she could see his chest. She waved her paw over it and the mark could clearly be seen it was ever so slightly different than when Lilith is in control. "Hmmm... I've never made a pact before; but that's my mark," she said in a confused tone not sure how she could have made a pact.

As Demona removed her paw from his chest the light glinted off of his pendant. The demoness noticed it and and stared at it in fright she didn't want to be sent back into that jeweled prison. "I won't go back, if you try to send me back I, Demona will kill you were you stand," She growled digging her claws into his chest. "Do I make myself perfectly clear boy?" digging her blade like claws into his chest drawing a few drops of blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase cried out as the claws dug into his chest and he grit his teeth as they drew blood. "Please....stop...Im not...I...I cant send y-you back anywhere...please stop..." He begged softly, his legs trembling with fright as he felt the long, sharpened claws sink deeper into his flesh. He suddenly wondered if this was how he was going to die, killed by the very demon he had pacted with. What was the point then?! OF making the pact, of forcing him into with fear and promises?!

He bit his lip and closed his eyes, this was just how his life turned out. He was a failure, and he would die a failure. He even failed as cheating for more than a few minutes! His heart sank, all the thoughts flashing through his head rapidly as the crazed demon in front of him threatened him not to do something he had neither the skill nor power to do. It was almost funny, she was about to kill him because she thought he could do something only the most powerful of his kind had ever done...The irony didnt make it any better though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demona holds the boy still while she looks into his soul though their bond. She could tell hat Kase was telling the truth. She thought for a moment and realized that even though he was telling the truth, he could someday learn how to trap her again she didn't want that to happen be stuck in the pendant once more. The demoness made a swipe at the pendant trying to cut it off the Kase's necklace and got shocked badly, her paw flying back nearly dislocating her arm. A few red welts appeared on her finger's and paw.

Demona placed her claws around his neck and tightened her grip. "Destroy or get ride of the necklace, and I will let you runt ass live," the demoness growled loudly while she growled. She moved her paw over his, she had made them into this time. She hoped this threat would be enough for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase shuddered as he felt nicks appear on either side of his collar bone. The pendant had deflected her strike but also cut Kase on either side of his neck, luckily it was not deep, but it was painful. "Please...I dont...dont want to...to die..." He said softly as Demona began to choke him. His trembling hands reached up for the pendent and he slowly managed to unhook it and tossed it onto his trunk. The pendant's power was still there, but at least Kase wasnt holding it anymore.

Kase then went limp and his legs buckled, held up only by Demonia. Some tears appeared in his eyes, the very intense demonic nature of the demoness burning him around the neck lightly. So much fear, so much hostility, both in her and him, but mostly her. "H-Help...Lilith...the contract...I enact the contract...help me..." He groaned softly in a last attempt to somehow live through this, even as the flesh around his neck was singed.

Whether the contract was on Demonia or Lilith or both, it would activate and an appropriate response was demanded. The contract worked two ways, and it wasnt all on the demons terms. She had to respond to the contract, had to help him when he called for it, or else the contract would be meaningless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demona murrs as drops of blood run down Kase's neck. She loved the sight it excited and aroused her deeply spiritual manner. She wanted to shed more of his blood. The demoness groaned in frustration when the boy complied to her demand of getting rid of the necklace. She wanted to kill him and see his the walls of the covered in his blood, yet the rule of the pact wouldn't let her do that to him just yet until she had his soul.

The demoness let go of Kase as his legs went limp beneath him. "Your pathetic I can't believe...," she trailed off as he enacted the pact between them. "Okay seriously did you think I would have killed you. Sorry to burst your bubble boy but one your not worth second I do want your soul. Last but not least who the fuck is Lilith? You made the pack with me and my name is Demona," She growled wondering how the boy could have gotten her name wrong.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase slumped on the ground, his hands running over his chest to the cuts around his neck and the burn marks just under his chin. He held his trembling hands there and looked up at Demona fearfully. "I...I thought..." He couldnt finish his words before he flinched his fingers running over the raw skin on his neck. He grit his teeth in pain, and then in anger and sorrow. "There is no way Im going to make it to the end of the year now..." He groaned as he noticed the time. "Im already so late, the door is locked by now for sure...and now I have a homicidal demoness after my soul..." He groaned and stood up weakly but didnt move from his spot against the wall unless Demona backed up.

He sighed heavily and wondered if he should try to undo the pact, or at least tell her that he had no need for it anymore. "If this is the kind of help Im going to get...then you might as well kill me now." He whispered with a sad sigh. The only reason he had enacted the pact was to graduate the academy...but if the pact only made it so that Lilith or Demona or whatever insane demoness was with him at the moment couldnt kill him, then there was no reason to have it. All he had left now was basically to wait until they threw him out of the school or found out that he was harboring a demon to be tried and executed or sent back home in complete shame.

He didnt look Demona in the eyes, not even once, still terrified of her, but his will to live basically dropped to an even zero. Now all he really wanted was a not so painful death, which he knew he wouldnt get with Demona. "Listen...Im...Im just going to leave now..." He said softly, still only look at his toes. "I...I will be back later..." He added, edging towards the door. Suicidally depressed or not, Kase had no desire of remaining in the same room as the strangely violent and unpredictable demon."Um...please let me leave..." He whimpered as he continued to attempt an escape, hoping that by asking he would enact the pact and force her to let him go, hardly caring if he gave up a part of his soul for that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Demona chuckle taking much joy in the fact she as causing mental agony to the young boy. When Kase spoke about being late she shook her head, "Look if you need to get somewhere I can fly you need to go," she explained with a slight growl. When he whispered about how she might as well kill him now, she just laughed her breasts jiggling as she did. "That is rich boy... You actually think I would kill you no I still need you besides I don't want to be sent back to hell," she grumbled while she cocked her head to the side to where the fox threw the necklace.

When he didn't look her in the eye, "That's not good since I do have to stay with you if you don't want me to be detected; because I'm sure there are spells to detect demons thought out the school," she said not sure how she new that but it just sounded right. "Also I can just as easily fly you," he itterated again while she stretched out her leathery wings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz