Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Name: Kase

Race: Magi Fox Clan

Description: http://blueberrysnow.deviantart.com/art/...6-75876084

History: A member of the newly admitted Magi Fox Clan, allot of pressure has been put on Kase when he entered the Mage Academy. He, being the only Magi Fox in the school, had to represent his people and show the world that the Magi Fox clan was still powerful and should be allowed to practice magic.

His great great grandfather was one of the strongest summoners of all time and helped to defeat the great unnamed Daemon Lord of legend, destroying the evil before it cast its shadow over the entire world. A warrior by all measures, and the chief reason that the Magi Fox Clan is now being allowed to send a student.

So Kase, being the only member of his clan to qualify, packed all his things and left for the Mage's academy, taking with him a special heirloom given to him by his father. A powerful, magical Amulet that came with a set of magic words. Exsisto solvo , exsisto pallens , absum.

But although they Magi Fox's were renowned for their innate magical abilities, Kase himself seemed to...frankly suck. Immediately an out cast due to his race, he showed almost no potential for the use of magic, at all. Although he could cast rudimentary spells and such, he could never get to the higher level stuff without blowing himself, or someone else around him, up. Even the small spells go wrong sometimes, which makes him the object of much ridicule.

Now in his second year at the academy, Kase is behind on almost all his classes, with a c- average which is leaning into a D. He is good, however, at alterations and shape changing, where he gets a B, but that hardly makes up for all the other ways that he is failing. If he doesnt shape up soon, then he will be sent back home in disgrace.

In a desperate attempt to get some kind of edge, he spoke his magic words to the amulet, but nothing happened, save that it shimmered for a few seconds. He now was trying a new attempt, joining a summoning session to try to summon a familiar. It could be his last hope.

IC:

Kase took in a deep breath, and then slowly released it, trying hard to calm his nerves. He was currently sitting cross legged in the center of a summoning circle, awaiting its activation. All eyes were on him now, it was his turn, and no one expected more than another explosion or nothing to happen at all. But he knew this had to work, it had to! What would he do if it did not?! "No, I cant think that way..." He whispered to himself.

"Mage Kase! Are you prepared?" the Teacher asked, coking her beaked head to the side. Kase closed his eyes and nodded. "Very well, then I shall activate our circle!" She squawked in a shrill voice. And with that the lines drawn across the floor began to glow and Kase took his last deep breath.

He focused the energy in front of him, and a black mass if power floated out from the circle and hovered before him, just as it was supposed to. He brought his hands in towards his chest and then began to go through the complex symbols that represented what he wanted. More energy came up and began to swirl before him. So far it was all going according to plan.

Now was the most important part, his incantation. Everyone had to use a custom incantation, but in reality they just had to be words that meant something to them. Kase thought of his great great Grandfather, the unheralded savior of the world. He thought about how much he wanted to be like him, and wished he had left him something that could help him.

And then Kase realized that he had. Slowly, he began to speak the words. "Exsisto solvo ,exsisto pallens ,absum!" the energy spiked and became huge and wind whipped around the room like a hurricane, and everyone was in awe of the sheer power of the summoning.

The walls shook and the teacher squawked as the summoning reached its zenith! The black mass of power began to shift, looking like it was taking shape, and then suddenly....it was gone. It shot through the walls like a ghost and left Kase with nothing to show for it.

Kase remained there, in the circle, for another five minutes, sweating and trying to bring the energy back, but it was long gone, along with his last chance at being a successful mage. After the normal insults and jeers, he dragged himself to lunch where he ate a little of the soup they served, and then went straight up to his room to pack his things.

It would cause less commotion of he left on his own then if he was kicked out. And so he walked up the stair case that led to his extra bed room, and slid his key into the door. But then he heard something on the other side of the door. Biting his lip, realizing that it was probably people trying to prank him or steal his stuff, he opened the door and shot his staff forward. "Dont move or I'll blow us all to pieces!" He yelled, looking around his room to try and find the intruder.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Lilith and Demona
Race: Demon
Description: Lilith http://neo-darkhalen.deviantart.com/art/...-129048552 Her more human magical form. Demona http://vaporshi.deviantart.com/art/Gargo...-123717857 her more demonic looking shape changing form
History: Lilith was one of the most powerful demoness's in hell. She had been to the mortal plains several times in her existence leaving much carnage and death in her wake. That was before a hundred angels and a hundred sages combined the powers creating a powerful magical barrier around hell. The barrier didn't let powerful demons that were B class or higher through. But it did allow lesser demons to travel between the mortal plains and hell.

When Lilith found she could no longer travel freely she was started a cunning yet dangerous plan it would require all high level demons to work together to undo the barrier. She worked years on but to no avail since she couldn't hold the S level demons together long enough to get them to work together.

When she was about to give up all hope, a mortal sorceress seeking power summoned Lilith to the mortal plains bypassing the barrier all together in the process. The demoness made a pact with the mortal who summoned her. As the mortal amassed power so did the demoness till she was truly a S class demon. When Lilith gained enough power to stay on the mortal plains without the pact she killed the her mortal counter part in a grisly death.

Soon Lilith marched her army across the world and began to conquer the it. As her army conquered nation after nation, a small ten man party journeyed forth into the heart of her domain and challenged her face to face. The Demoness battled the valiant heroes who faced her.

Numair, was the leader of the small group, and Kase's great great grandfather. The mature fox cast circle after circle creating immense magical energies. The heroes knew they would never be able to defeat her so they cast a spell that would trap Lilith in Numair's pendent for all times.

As Lilith made her final blow she struck the pendent was instantly trapped within it walls.
-----------------------------------
IC:

Lilith had long since gone insane within the confines of her prison. Her mind created Demona a split personality that even had a different form than her own. The grand demoness was still in control of her own body at the moment. She felt her powers being tapped by the bearer of the necklace. She always enjoyed when the boy messed up and even knew what was actually causing him to loose control of his own magic. It was because Kase subconsciously was tapping into her power.

As she felt the drain on her magical energies, she could hear the same words that imprisoned her in the pendent and sent the young boy her magic to fuel the spell. So could see her prison cracking some as the boy chanted the same words that were etched on the pendant, she could see a small crack form in the wall of her prison. The demoness could feel that she was almost free. She couldn't wait for her triumphant return. But then the spell stopped and the released energy dissipated. She was so frustrated as she hits the wall where the cracks had formed and the cracks glowed brightly since the spell that was holding her was unraveling quickly.

The demoness continue to beat the wall of her prison sending her magic through the walls hoping to shatter the spell confining her. With one final hit the wall cracked open revealing a normal school dorm room. She stuck her hands through the opening making it wider. Lilith finally stepped through the opening, her body glistening with sweat, one could easily see her breasts since her white top was soaked.

Lilith was a bit disoriented as she stood there. She quickly got her bearings as she spotted Kase standing their, "I am free at last...," she said smiling like a psycopath. "Are you the one who freed me?” she asked . “Do you want power? I am willing to give it to you for a price. I don't want nothing much in return and it's nothing of importance," she said making it sound like his eternal soul wasn't worth much. A second later her body started to turn blue as her ears became pointed. Lilith focused her powers as the changed reversed itself and regained control.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase listened as the woman before him spoke, and his eyes couldnt help but stare at her impressive figure and breasts. Suddenly though, there was a slight change in her, and all the confusing things she was saying fell into place. "You...your a demon!" He said with terror in his voice. "I have to report this! Demon summoning is a capital offense!" Kase backed up into the door and began to try to escape the room, failing to realize that he had summoned her, and so the capital punishment would be applied to him as well as her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lilith just chuckles at him when Kase realizes she is a demon. "Yeah so what if I am one?" she retorted back at him. She chuckles when the little fox mentions that summoning a demon was a capital offense that gave her an interesting idea. Even the fox boy never did truly summoned her, she could easily play it off as if he did. "Well do realize your the one who summoned me, since your the only one in the room," she said looking at his roommates side of the room. "Earlier you tried to summon a familiar to help in you. You summoned me by mistake," she grinned darkly.

Lilith pinned Kase to the wall, "So the authorities will lock you up and throw away the key," she stated. Then she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "More than likely though they will execute you for summoning an S class demonness." She pulled away, "So make a pact with me and no one will find out that you brought me to the mortal world. Besides I can make it worth your while if you know what I mean?' she asked while giving the boy a seductive look. The demonnes placed a hand over her chest and moved down her body slowly.

Lilith's body began to change once more as her skin turned blueish gray once more wings started to sprout from her back. "No... you won't take control...," she growled as Lilith once again change back to normal. Lilith knew about her other personality that resided in her body it only took control when she was weak which was often this past years. "Now make the pack or I kill you like I did with Numair," she said thinking this could be one of his descendants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase cried out as he was pinned to the wall, his weak, young mortal body far outmatched by the demoness before him. As she whispered into his ear he could feel her body against his own, the only barrier being his staff, which he had managed to put up just before she pinned him. He shivered as he warm breath played over his furry ear and her body's curves pressed against him. And then his brain finally comprehended her message as she pulled away, and it turned his blood to ice in his veins. Not only had he summoned her, but she was also much more then just a demon.

"S-S-S class!" Kase said urgently, fright evident in his voice. "N-No! I cant make a pact with you! Even if I did summon you! I...I cant..." He said, his convection clearly weakening under the pressure of fear and temptation. Aside from her sensual appearance, a pact with a demon could give him the boost he needed to not get his ass thrown out of the Mage Academy. Maybe he could even become a B student! Aside from that, if she really was an S Class demon, then she could easily flay him with a mere swipe of her claw....which then brought up a new question for Kase.

"Why do you want me to make a Pact with you?" He asked as strongly as he could, mustering what was left of his bravery. It didnt take a genius to figure out that Kase was a mage of no skill at all. They were in a Mage's academy and she was an S class demon, surely there were better candidates than him right? Aside from that, he was a Magi Fox, why would a demon want to pact with a possible demon banisher?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lilith just smiled and chuckles some, "Simple you got great potential as a sorcerer," she replied stroking his ego. The demoness could actually care less if Kase had potential or no, since he was the perfect patsy. "Also with my help I can even make you become a greater summoner than your Great-great grandsire Numair," she said with a wide smile. "Don't you want people to see of your great and grand accomplishments; but that is only going to happen with my help," she stated letting him know she was his ticket to success.

The demoness grinned lustfully at the fox boy while she fell to her knees in one swift movement. "Just relax what's your name again?" she asked. Lilith licked her lips as she lifted the boys robes as she untied his breeches, she pulled them down. She reached up and cupped his balls gently fondling them. "Now the sooner you make that pact with me, the sooner I'll be sucking on your cock," she said with a seductive one, she moved her hand up to his sheath stroking it slowly with great care and expertise.

As Lilith looked up at him she eyed the pendant, "How about making that beautiful pendant mine as part of the pact?" she offered as she brought her head in close as if she was going to lick his sheath. Then she pulled away looking up at him with a devious grin. "Or should I announce my presence to everyone at this school tell them your the one who summoned?" she asked looking up at him. The demoness wanted to get rid of the pendant so badly so no one could trap her within it walls again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(We are still going the premise that Lilith needs his soul to regain her power right? Cause if not, it doesnt make sense for her to want the pact since she could just take the pendant from him and destroy it with her S class powers)

Kase slowly began to nod as his ego was stroked and began to think that maybe she was right. He had the heritage didnt he? Maybe this was the push he needed to finally make himself powerful. "I...Im not sure...How do I know I can trust y-you?" He stuttered out as she suddenly fell to her knees and lifted up his robe. "Wait! What are you doing?!" He yelled in panic as he felt her undo his pants and slide them down.

He blushed hard as he felt her hands suddenly cup his furry balls and stroke his sheath. "W-Wait...dont do...that..." He moaned as he leaned his head back, his cock slowly appearing from the stroking. Kase was a virgin, and Lilith was very very attractive. Even the slightest bit of direct stimulation from her was more than he had ever had in his entire life. He hardly heard her when she mentioned his pendent and had to reorient himself in order to answer.

"M-My Great Grandfathers pendant? W-why..." He shivered hard he saw her go back down, as though she were going to give him a lick but sighed in disappointment when she pulled back. Then she brought back the threat of his arrest and execution, which helped speed him along in his mind set. "I...Im not sure." He repeated nervously. "How do we make a pact?" He asked shyly, backed up into the wall so hard his tail hurt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lilith smiles some when he responds positively to her methods. "I knew you would enjoy this," she cooed when the fox moaned reluctantly. She rubbed around his tip as he asked her why she wanted the pendant. "The pendant is so beautiful don't you think it would look better on woman than a man?" she asked knowing it would lied while looking him strait in the eyes.

"As for how we make the pact, tell me what you want and make me a good enough offer," she stated with all honesty. "Oh before I forget do remember what level of demon I am so do make sure it is a good enough offer for my status," she said with a hint of a threat. Lilith didn't need his soul any would do to restore her powers but she wanted it to be the great, great grandchild of Numair to be the one she made a pact with so she could enact her revenge.

She then summoned forth a dagger made of bone it had ancient runes on it was the original language the one everyone spoke before the Tower of Babel fell. "Then I will cut our palms and shake on it the pact will be more binding than any magical spell. Once the pact is made it can only be undone when one of if dies or the pact has been completed," she stated with a grin. What she didn't tell him was that by making the pact he could also get it were she couldn't kill him by phrasing it just right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase shivered and wondered for a moment. What do demons treasure? Well, this one seemed to like his pendant...but demons generally speaking liked only one thing. A soul. But his soul was off limits! No price was high enough, at least not for the whole thing! He began to try to think of a way to get what he wanted without surrendering hid pendant or his soul to the demon and mentally snapped his fingers.

"H-How about we make a pact where I dont particularly ask for something, and you dont particularly get anything until an occasion arises. Like...lets say I need to learn a new spell, I can ask you to help me, and you name your price, and I agree and we trade." He hoped she would go for it, though in all honesty he wasnt about to trade her anything that had to do with his soul or pendant, he was far to loyal to both his heritage and spirit to do that. What this meant for Lilith was that the more he relied on her, the more he would ask for her help, and the more of his soul she would get. It was like making a bunch of little pacts in the context of one big pact.

Kase may not be good at magic, but he wasnt stupid either, and as Numair's great great grand child Lilith should have expected as much. The problem was that she would not be able to kill him until she managed to win over his entire soul, which she would have to take piece by piece. Still, she was immortal, and time probably went by very differently for her. If anything, time was something Lilith had on her side, and killing Kase all at once wouldnt be a very savory vengeance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lilith chuckles when Kase suggest they make a lot of simple pacts, that is not how demons make pacts it was an all or nothing. "Do realize what your asking for is just the standard pact for power. But do realize the more you rely on me the more of your soul I get," she explained; but what she didn't tell him was the fact that she could help him weather or not he wanted it with the magical link that would be created between him.

The demoness yanks on Kase's paw and turns it palm side up. Then she raised the bone dagger and slashes his paw creating a deep crimson gash. Then she turned her free hand palm up and slashed it as well she cringed ever so slightly from the pain it was barely noticeable . "I Lilith except your offer," she said as she then shook the fox's bloody paw. The pact was made and Lilith's mark appeared over Kase's heart. Soon both of their hands were healed over as if nothing had taken place as Lilith's mark disappeared as if it was never over his heart.

A moment later she dropped to her knees to finish what she promised the young boy. She could tell her time was up at the moment since she was weak with breaking free and making the pact with the young fox. She fell to the to side a moment later unconscious. Her body began to change slowly as wings form on her back, her skin turned grayish blue, while her hand and feet became claw like. She still had her red fiery hair, and looked like a gargoyle which would be a perfect cover for her while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz