Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase, still avoiding her gaze, shook his head. "N-no...flying would be bad. It makes us to easy to spot. Besides, the class is indoors, inside a larger building, so flying would do little more than land be on the roof, and then I would still be late." He could hardly believe he was still talking about that class even then. He was bleeding! He was hurting, both in his body and his mind, and the last thing he wanted was to be humiliated by his apparent lack of magical talent once more.

No, all Kase wanted was to leave the room, to leave the demon to her own devices, and simply cease his existence, in one way or another. "C-Can I please leave? I...Im not going to make it to class...I suppose that means I have a free period." He begged softly, his hands still pressed against his bleeding chest. Had he not been in the state he was in, he may have felt an attraction towards the demon, or at least her physical form, but not as he was.

His inner turmoil resonated within his soul, and Demona would feel it. This pact had been his last shot at some kind of "redemption" for his past failings, and it had seemed to have failed him. Indeed, had he the guts, he would have called it off and walked away with only scars and burns for his troubles...and dead of course, since she would surely kill him if he found some way to nullify the pact.

The important thing here was that Demona was losing whatever chance she had to get his soul. His spirit smelled thickly of sorrow and disappointment, most of it directed inward at himself, and if she did let him leave the room, there was very little chance he would ever come back, suicide was a completely realistic possibility at this point, and that would not help her. Whatever Demona did at this point was for her to decide, but she would have to tread carefully, lest she thrust Kase to far into the abyss he had created within himself, and he was suddenly unable to emerge from his own disrepair.

(so...is this dropped?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay so flying is out then," Demona said with a sigh. She thought about opening a portal; but then realized she didn't have the material or the energy to open that sort of gateway. "sure you can but let me heal your wounds first," she stated with a smile. She reached out and black orb of magic formed in her claws and ran it over the cuts around his neck then over his body healing him with demonic energy. "That should help your injuries," she said trying her best to be nice to the fur. "Besides long as I am with you no one will be able sense that I am a demon. Also I look more like a gargoyle so there won't be a need to hide myself," Demona said with a grin hoping Kase would let her follow him around.

A moment later she stepped to the side feeling the boys inner turmoil. She shook her head some She could feel that he wanted redemption of sorts for his failing as an adept. "As you wish Kase you may go where ever you want," she stated holding back her anger realizing that the young boy would throw away his and her life because he felt like a failure. "Oh do realize if you kill yourslef you would be killing woman as well since they will find out what I am," she said playing on the part of Kase's honor for protecting a woman.
---------------------
Lei walked outside of his room he had a free period after lunch since he had defeated the weapon master in combat ten times in a row with ease and was walking the halls near Kase's room. He had with him a Naginata, the dog wood shaft was as hard as steel the leaf blade on top was just as hard. He hand grown the Partisan for himself by singing to the tree to craft the weapon. He had decided to play with Kase some if he dared to show his face after the failure at summoning of a familiar. He soon came upon the fox's room and decided to knocked on the door, "Hey Kace want to take a walk with me by chance?" he asked in a mocking tone.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kase whimpered softly as the black orb healed him, expecting it to slice him, burn him or otherwise curse him in some way. He found it strange how she was being so nice to him now, but his mood had not changed. "I would rather go alone." He said softly, turning to leave. Suddenly the demoness told him about his own feelings and how he would kill her by killing himself. This only made Kase feel worse. "Oh so you can read my thoughts to?!" He asked angrily, balling up his fists helplessly. "Your not a woman! Your a demon, I...I cant believe..." The young fox stuttered, trying to rein in his anger and sorrow, and failing miserably as he often did.

"Just....LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" HE screamed as he shoved his door open as hard as he could, sending it into Lei's face just as the gifted student came by to tease him. His screaming and angry behavior could all be attributed to Lei if one did not know about his demon, and so it seemed that suddenly Kase, useless talentless Kase, had suddenly struck out against the best students around in blind rage, a mistake he would probably regret, and one he did not notice as he stomped down the hall.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)