Join our server on Discord

Hello
Any thing I should know about starting an rp or thread? Besides the section it goes in, I mean I've got a few ideas . I tend to be a scifi writer on most levels. *Hides his homemade flamer thrower from the mod*Lone Ranger
Great, a pyromaniac, never have enough of those. Oh well, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If you don't care about cybering/no cybering, then mixed. If you do, then traditional. If it's gay, yaoi. If it's lesbian, yuri. If it's cybering like the good 'ol days, straight.
(09-28-2009 09:50 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Great, a pyromaniac, never have enough of those. Oh well, welcome to the DaD.

Hey. Fire is awesome. We cant help that, :P

Anyway an idea to start and RP is to make a char sheet. This will be filled by all the members that want to attend the RP. This would need to be like....

Name:
Orientation:

now once your get one of these babies filled out with other members you need a good plot. Something you know would last. RP's here are like video games. If it gets to boring people quit. So make sure it has a good plot and story line. Also make sure it is active. Don't want a non-active RP do we? lol.

Not hard to start an RP. Have fun.
*Cutely wiggles* heeeeo there, and welcome to the oasis of the DaD and its great stuff of fun. Hope for you enjoy the site and all the friends that could be made here ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I... I like you already.

*holds up SONUVABITCH MASSIVE CHAINSAWDRILLS*