Join our server on Discord

Hello
Hey there folks hows it going, I'm pretty new here so its nice to meet you all.

*Signs a law in one hand and holds out another*

Lone Ranger
Crap, a new guy. I just finished cleaning up that last guy, stupid initiations. Any way welcome to The DaD, enjoy your stay, however lamentably short it will be. HAVE A PRESENT!

*Hands over an ACME bomb.*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hello there... INITIATION TIME! Yeah, ghostie is our clean-up boy after initiations, the last one sorta died a little.
Hello!! I am the assassin of this group. Specialty is silent, and last mass kill. I hope you enjoy your stay you pyro. =3
(09-25-2009 11:12 AM)MP2E Wrote: Hello!! I am the assassin of this group. Specialty is silent, and last mass kill. I hope you enjoy your stay you pyro. =3

Muahaha, yes! I shall burn you.. I mean make you all my friends yes that's it! Also what kind of rp style do you guys like, I usually post at least one page were I come from for an intro post. Been rping for going on seven years now.
We rp however much is necessary, meaning no need for endless fluff that no one wants to read. Aside from that, we're nice people, and currently we have about 3 active rps, one of which is a forum rpg more than an rp.
Oh epic *is mostly in to Yaoi :P* I can't wait to get in on an rp.

So any one up for an rp up in this place?
Oh, hai there. *Closes a book with the name: "How to make people forget they didn't iniate you"*

Welcome to the boards, for the RP thing... Well there's bondage queens... The Market... Zenea's Tales 2... The KH one... And I think that's it... None of them are Yaoi however :D

Anyways. I will not state the obvious because seems like you're pretty insane yourself, so I will just say:
Hi
Welcome to the forums
Listen to the cold voice of logic(AKA Wisemon) ALWAYS
Enjoy this place... OR THE ARCANA SHALL KILL YOU!

:D:D:D
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Wisemon does tend to bring up the correct solution.
*Aims at your head with the finished SMARTgun*

Welcome. I'm the active writer of the site. Enjoy your stay here, but don't start shit, or I'll actually have to use this.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA