Join our server on Discord

Mana's light of passion (Mana Protector Matthew x ???)
"I've heard of some of those stories as well." Bella said, still smiling. "Heard those from my dad too."

Bella moved her large paw downward and started petting Dark's tail a little. "By the way, is there anything I could do to repay you for your help? If it wasn't for you I could have been a goner..." She said to him, adding emphasis on the word 'goner'. Bella looked over at Dark lovingly as she continued to pet his tail a little more.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I was thinking that we can work together." Dark looking into Bella's eyes, feeling her paw on his tail, petting it. "Or we can mate, I heard that there ain't that many mana beasts left." Dark said, smirking a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Bella giggled at his response. "You're pretty good. Yeah, there's only me and dad as far as I know... mom if I can ever find her..." Shaking her head, she looks back down to her new friend. "You might find I can be rather... fun to be with. Hee hee. I could use a little snack too..." She said to Dark, licking her lips as she started to push him down flat onto the ground with her paw. She lays down in front of him, her breasts pressing into the ground. Bella started rubbing her claw like finger back and forth near where she thought his hidden pouch would be. "Of course... if you have any objections...?" She said cutely as she continued to tease Dark a little.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark smiles as he was force to lay down, moaning a bit as Bella rubs his hidden pouch, feeling his cock twitch. "No, I don't have any objections." Dark said, haven't had any from of sexual action for a long while, his tail wags a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Mmm... Ok." Bella said as she continued her action. She lowered her head closer, her breath having a hint of a minty scent though it also had traces of her Mana Song ability as well. She started humming a little tune as she centered over where she was rubbing. Bella lightly licks Dark's crotch area, trying to entice his member to come out to play. Though she was big her tongue went as far up across Dark's belly as she was licking him, almost coating his entire middle area in her saliva.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark moans louder as his cock started to come out of his pouch, smiling, his tail wags some more, picking his head a bit, watching Bella.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Bella saw Dark's cock coming out and grinned, licking her lips. Running a soft paw pad on her paw over it to feel how hard it was getting, she giggled lightly. Removing her paw she lowered her head again and places her whole mouth over Dark's crotch area, sucking lightly at first as his cock came out completely, still teasing him with her big tongue.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark moans louder, feeling his cock getting sucked on and licked by Bella as his cock goes rock hard quickly. "T-That feels so good Bella." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Bella rose her head a little, running her tongue along the underside of Dark's cock. "Mm... Glad you approve, let's go a bit further..." She said as she went back down on it, running her tongue further down as her mouth covered his digihood once more, also licking his ball sac and just barely coming into contact with his backdoor hole. She repeated the motion, seeing how he would like this version as she sucked on his cock while licking back and forth, always coming close to his back hole but never contacting it, moaning a little as she does so. She feels her own pussy getting wet from doing this. Bringing her tail tip around she lightly rubs herself.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark moans louder, feeling her tongue going up and down on his cock and ball sac, thurting a bit into her mouth.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds