Join our server on Discord

Mana's light of passion (Mana Protector Matthew x ???)
Star 
(I couldn't think of a better title x_x. Seeing that I am trying to get back into RPing, I am putting this out as a 1x1 RP. First one to accept with be the one I RP with, after, please respect the rules and don't interfere unless you're a Mod. I will be active in this one so I hope I do well in it ^^' Thanks.)

The sky was bright with a moderate amount of clouds among them. Below a vast plain was there with a forest to the north that bordered a lake that appeared to be very deep. Small birds flew through the air as they enjoyed the updrafts that the warm day was bringing. Among the birds, a larger white bird with a much wider wing span flying higher than the other small birds. Diving down, the bird now resembles more like a dragon as her mane-like yellow hair flowed with the wind, the sunlight showing glints of red off of it. Her white wings having green tips on the ends of them beat the air slowly as she flew on to the north, enjoying the day as she takes a break from her search for her mother.

Name: Flambella

Orientation - Bisexual

Hand Preference: Either

Race: Mana Beast - Dragon Type

Appearance - [Image: 343226-flammieseiken_densetsu_3.jpg] (used for reference until a more accurate pic can be made.)

Extra Info
Type - Light
Height - 12ft, 4in
Fur - off-white
Hair - yellow with a tint of red
Wings - off-white with green ends
Eyes - Sky Blue
Underbelly - peach
Breast size: B-C size

Personality - Full of energy and life, Flambella always loves to have fun when given the chance. Although she may be more than what some people can handle...

Weapon(s): Claws

Armor: Mana Dragon Fur

Special Abilities
Transform (To Human Form) (Learned from Flamebolt)
Mana Beam (Powerful light attack),
Mana Song (Melodies used to enhance or hinder target. She naturally sings to herself and might have an effect on anyone within hearing range, which is the normal hearing range for anyone.)(Learned from Flamebolt).
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Dark Leonheart
Orientation: Bi
Hand Preference: Either
Race: DarkVeemon
Appearance:

Extra Info
Type: Dark
Height: 2 ft even
Skin: Pure back
Hair: Blood red
Wings: Blood red
Eyes: Blood red
Underbelly: White, the lower half of his face his white, the tips of his fingers and toes are white
Cock Size: 9 inches long, 3 inches thick

Personality: Clam, cool, friendy, can handle almost everything

Weapons(s): Claymore (lv. 4 sword) and Chakra Hand (lv. 4 glove)

Armor: Ruby Vest with Tiger Cap and Wolf's Band

Special Abilities
Can cast weak Salamando, Sylphid and Gnome (all lv. 1) attack spells (Learned from the Fire, Wind and Earth mana seeds)
Can digivole into DarkFlamedramon, DarkRaidramon, and DarkExVeemon
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Seeing the lake, Flambella went lower to it. Aiming for the tall grassy shore of it to the southeast of it, she lands gracefully on the soft ground.

"That was a nice flight." Flamebella said to herself as she walked over to the lake through the two to three feet high grass. Once at the edge she lowered her head into the lake and started gulping down water. After a moment she was satisfied.

"Ahh... that hit the spot..." Flambella said as she started to turn around to find somewhere to rest when her tail hit something and a sharp pain rushed through it.

"Ouch! What's there???" She said as she used her Mana Beam to clear a triangulated shape of grass from left to right and just barely reaching the forest, cutting the grass down by almost half. A singed Crawler raised up from it's hiding spot, in a small daze himself, along with two others also in a daze.

"You know it's not good to attack like... that... urg..." She tried to say, but Flambella started to feel woozy. Looking at her tail for the breifest of moments, it looked like she was poisoned with three bites. While that would normally kill any human, she was a Mana Dragon but Flambella had never been poisoned this badly before and slumped to the ground, panting.

The Crawlys were now out of their daze and advancing onto her...
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark was walking though the forest as he saw the light from Flambella's mana beam attack, he quickly runs to the lake as he saw the three Crawlys advancing.

"Hold on!" Dark said, running as fast as he can, jumping into the air, slaming his sword down onto one of the Crawlys heads, looking over at the other two, seeing as Dark got there attention. Dark summon Gnome. "Gnome, Ereth slide now!" Dark said as Gnome cast Ereth slide on the 2nd Crawly. Dark looked at the last one, putting on his gloves, leaving his sword, jumping into the air, slaming both first onto the ground, agnest the crawly's skull.

Dark looked at Flambella, getting worry, grabbing some medical herbs, putting them near her mouth. "Here, try these They shound clear the poison." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Flambella slowly opened her eyes and weakly opened her mouth to received the herbs. Eating them slowly, she starts to feel the poisons leave her body. Swallowing the herbs she starts to feel a little better.

"Thanks... I didn't expect those Crawlies to be there. I think I accidentally attacked first but the grass was so tall..." She tried to explain, a light blush on her face from embarrassment. "I'm Flambella, Bella or Flamber for short." Flamber said with a cute smile as she looked over to her savior. "What's your name?" Flamber asked him, curious to know more about him.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark smiles. "Nice to meet you Bella, the name is Dark." Dark said as he starts to walk back to grab his sword. "If you didn't attack first, I wound probly came here too late." Dark said, grabbing his sword, putting onto his side. "So, what are you doing out here if I may ask." Dark said, a bit curious his self about Bella.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Bella sat up, sitting next to Dark.

"I just came over here to get some water when I found those three monsters." She said as she scooped up some water in her paw and splashed it onto her face to wash away any dirt that could have gotten on there when she fell to the ground. Wiping the water away with her other paw.

"I'm trying to find my mother." She told him. "My father is looking for her too. He said that she looks like me, but a little bigger with blue wings." She said as she started wiping off excess water from her bust and the fur above it.

"Enough about me, what are you doing out in these parts? There isn't a town for miles from here." Bella asked him, wondering why he was here. Her tail swifted around lightly as she enjoyed talking to new people.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'm going around the world, seeing every part of the world while gaining the history world and the powers of mana." Dark said. "I already when to the Ereth mana seed, the wind mana seed, and the fire mana seed." Dark said, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"I can also change my from into one of three stronger version of my self, one all-rounder, one made for speed and one for strangth." Dark said, looking at Bella.

"I'm sure that you are going to find your mother someday, I'm sure of it." Dark said, keeping the reason that he is looking for his own mother hidden.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I hope so too..." Bella said sadly. She was still smiling though. "I can change my form too though it's still not perfect yet. More human-like than dragon. I learned that skill from my dad." She said to him. "I am happy that you were able to earn the powers of those seeds, you're working on becoming a Mana Knight?" She asked him. Although she has only heard of them she has never seen one before. She was also still thinking of how to pay him back for his help too. Bella pats Dark's back in praise for getting the Spirit Abilities.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, I'm working to become a mana knight. My father was a mana knight as well." Dark said, smiling.

"I heard old stories of three brave souls that went all over the world to protect the world when when the mana forterest when re-awaken, they never gave up hope. Even though one of them when back to there world because of the lack of mana power after the final fight." Dark said.

"You will master that skill, I know it." Dark said, nodding his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds