Join our server on Discord

Yo!
Hey there. Nope no cool introduction for me. I am just saying hey and welcome to the DaD. *smiles* I think you'll learn my style sooner or later so you will see it personally. So out of. *counts the members* God knows how many you'll get a handful that will say not to trust me. By your choice and observation on that matter it will be you who chooses that. welp welcome and enjoy your stay.
*stumbles out of a closet before a mountain of rather dangerous and vulgar looking sex-toys pile on top of him, forming a pointy, leather and rubber mountain* W-welcome aboard the boards! Pay no heed to them, they're trying to harm you. My initiations are so much funner!

-Now bend over and drop your pants. I'm afraid we're out of lubricant, so your blood will have to do for now. *raises a rather drill-like sex toy, and it whirs to life*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark: *faceplams* If I did have any of those kind of initiations, they won't be causing him to bleed to death.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ya know, we really need to find some initiations that actually leave us with members afterwards, after all the garbage men are complaining.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
*Hides rifle* Um.....Garbage men? xD Damn I thought I incinerated the bodies. Oh well. Welp it looks like your either gonna get a anus check through psycho. A death check from a 3 ft dragon. This seems like phun!
Welcome to the DaD... At least they didn't try to initiate me o_o''

So yeah... As it should be OBVIOUS now... There are a LOT of INSANE people here, here's a list of people I am CERTAIN are still sane:

Me
Wisemon

Just we both... And I'm starting to lose mine too... Insanity is countagious...

Either way welcome
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Starting? Ser, we have not even BEGUN on you!!
Hello neighbor! As you can see, after you insisted I would enjoy this site, I finally joined.

And to everyone else.. I can't think of anything threatening to say that wouldn't sound completely ridiculous..
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
*Gently wags* hello there, the resident Gabumon saying hello to you and hope your stay here has been something to be remembered. Its a great place to be...Marf. ;3 *waggles*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Frank: *Runs inside, panting.* Did I. *Pant.* did I miss the cookies?!

Kyu: *Noming on a cookie.* Om nom nom. Yup. *Smiles as his tails wag.*

Frank: Poop! *Notices Ray with his drill.* what are you doing? *Takes it out of lasher hand.* Not on the first date. *winks and laughs.*

Anyway, welcome a bored the bored as they say, Don't worry I'll keep you safe. and I want to hear what you'll say Angelas girl. The line has be crossed may times, I'm sure you can't be worse then the worst people here... *Looks at SK and lasher.* XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz