Join our server on Discord

Yo!
(09-25-2009 04:52 AM)Sacchi Wrote: Welcome to the DaD... At least they didn't try to initiate me o_o''

So yeah... As it should be OBVIOUS now... There are a LOT of INSANE people here, here's a list of people I am CERTAIN are still sane:

Me
Wisemon

Just we both... And I'm starting to lose mine too... Insanity is countagious...

Either way welcome

*Checks Sacchi off a list* Alright, just need to drive Wisemon into the looney bin and our collection will be complete.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not crazy, I'm unstable. There's a difference!
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
No, you're crazy. Asesino, just admit it so we can all move on. :3 Wisemooon! Oh, where aaaaare you! ^^
Don't worry, I know how to catch him.

*Puts a mint condition Gen one optimus prime still in it's box underneath a large cardboard box held up by a ruler with a string attached*

And now we play the waiting game.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not sure how many times I'm going to have to explain this to people, but maiming prostitutes because they won't dress up and act like your dead mother is NOT crazy.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Quote:*Checks Sacchi off a list* Alright, just need to drive Wisemon into the looney bin and our collection will be complete.
It's not going to happen. No man can drive me insane. Welcome to the DaD, Zach. I think you'll find there is some sanity here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hope you enjoy your time here, and I knew about this site before I joined, so welcome now. Embrace what is the D.a.D and this place will just be great home *Wags*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds