Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
John helps get Danny dressed then leaves him to rest as he takes Yuna in a large room and says to her. "Yuna dear I think your starting to manfest your powers the Alien DNA gave to you. I am going to try some tests on you. Don't be scared I know you can do them and don't you try to hold back."

----

Gato gets dressed. "Thats a good girl now I am going outside to greet them when they arrive. Don't try to leave!" Gato said but leave Alexis with a chance to get out of there.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"O-Okay." yuna says with a nervous nod. "I-I'll try my best Granpa. What kind of test are you going to do?"

---

Alexis huffs as she watches Gato go. Once she's outside she gets up and walk into the bedroom. "Don't mind me." She says to Danny before heading over the he hidden door. "Just making sure we can make a clean get away if thing turn south. Wheres John and Yuna?" She asks you when she sees they aren't there.
Danny looks up at Alexis and said. "He took her to do some kind of test or training. Why do you look so scared?" Danny said seeing how worried she looked. "Whats on your mind?"

----

Jonh comes at Yuna with a Boot to the head attack and yells as he does it. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He hope that data that the Brotherhood as implanted into the DNA before birth would kick in if not he could send Yuna into a coma with a hit this hard.

----

Gato waits outside and then within 5 minutes the birds arrive and they land outside the underground base with soilders armed to the teeth. Ben then comes out and hugs his wife. "Oh I was so worried. Is everything ok? Have you been hurt?" Gato kisses him back happy to see him too. "No I am ok but there's things in here you need to see Alexander has been lying to you, to all of us."

Just then Alexanders transport vehcile arrives and he comes out.

"Im not scared." She says simply as she finishes her check. "I'm terrified. I've been running from my father and the Brotherhood my entire life and I just let Gato invite them to come visit." She sighs and sits next to Danny, looking dejected. "I know you must hate them as much as I do, probably more."

-----

Yuna gasps as John's boot approaches her head. Suddenly something very strange happens, John's boot seems to slow down even as it flys toward her head. Out of reflex she twists her head to the side and John's kick sails right past her head, just barely brushing her fur. 'Ho-How did i do that?' she asks herself in dibelief

-----

Alexander, not hearing Gato's words, smiles brightly and runs over to embrace her as well. "Thank goodness you're alright." He says, brushing away a bit of fur from her face. "If anything were to happen to you I'd never be able to face your father. rest his soul. Now what do you have to report?" He asks her, going back to his regal persona.
Danny gets up into a sitting postion then says. "I don't hate them. What I feel is beyond hate. They massacured my people. Maybe all my kind in capital 100's of Ghoul all gone. I will never trust her or any of them. I feel something horrable is about to happen."

----

John was shocked as the dodge thinking maybe she did it or he was just getting to old then he does one he knows she can't dodge so good as she does a tiger strike to her chest and see's how she will react to this one.

----

Gato moves away from Alexander as he talks of her father she wants to hall off and hit him but that would get her put in jail or worse. "Y,Yes sir all of them are inside. As well as your own daugher Alexis. We found some things Ben you need to see too some papers and Holodisks."

Alexis nods her head and tries to think. "Danny, if things do go bad here I want you to run down this tunnel." She crouches down and opens her bag of weapons. As she speaks she pulls out a something Danny had never seen before. It looked like a lawn mower blade attached to a motorcycle handle. "If trouble starts I'll-" She gasps, cutting off her planning. "*sniff sniff* It's...It's HIM!" She snarles, gripping her sword tighter.

----

To Yuna's eyes the world is still moving in slow motion and she sees John's strike coming clear as day. Without thinking she whips her arm around and grabs hold of John's hand, stopping it just an inch away from her feet. This time she can't help but smile. "This...is so...cool!"

----

Alexander does a double take, not even hearing the last part of Gato's brief. "My...My daughter? Alexis? She's alive?" He looks elated as she hugs Gato again. "Oh, what a wonderful day for the Brotherhood! Your father would be so proud of you! Come on men let's go!" He calls out before starting toward the entrance of Alexis' hide-out. He has a bright smile on his face but anyone with a brain could see the look of greed and lust for power in his eyes.
Danny takes hold of what looks like a old vacume cleaner on steriods. Danny feeling adreline from all the suspence gets to his feet and taking off his diaper and getting some normal clothes back on says with the home made rocket-launcher. "Who's here. Whats going on......I hear.....Brotherhood armor!"

----

John smiles then pulls Yuna closes and into a hug as she is lifted off the ground. "Your starting to understand your new gifts! I am so proud of you dear I.....Do you hear that?"

----

Gato tries to stop him but 2 soilders with some kind of new blue glowing weapon go insides behind Alexander. "Hey what are those?" Gato askes. "Those are our new freeze cannons the R&D team came up with after doing some work on Enclave tech. They will bring down the temp of the girl and anyone else not killing them but putting them into a cold coma kind of state. They won't be harmed my dear." Ben said going inside too.

"NO wait!! I gave my word....STOP!" Gato yells going in behind them.

"It's my father!" Alexis says with a growl. "Damn it I didn't expect him to be here. Even if Gato really wants to help us, there no way she can do anything with him here." She grabs Danny and pushes him toward the escape tunnel. "You go ahead I'll grab John and Yuna and catch up with you!"

-----

Yuna gasps when she hears what he does. "That sounds like the armor Ben and Gato wear. Th-There's at least 4 Brotherhood knights with Gato outside the door!"

-----

"Hmm?" Alexander pauses for a second and calls for the men to stop. "Gave you word to who? What's going on here?" He stares down Gato for a second before smiling brightly again. "Oh, now I see. You somehow convinced them to surrender peacfully didn't you?" He places his hand on Gato's shoulder and nods. "Incredible, when we return to base I know someone who's getting a promotion. Alright men, keep your safty's on unitl I say otherwise." He orders the two other knights before walking ahead of them to the door with Ben and Gato right behind.
Danny yells no as he tubles into the hole Danny tries to come back and hit the wall. "NOOOO please let me help you....SHE'S GOING TO BE MY WIFE LET ME IN!!! T_T

----

Before Alexis could make it the door gets kicked in and the 2 soilders come in and without a warning shoot at Yuna and John with the freeze cannons.

----

Gato comes in and see's the bodies all frozen. "You told me you keep the safty's on?" Ben stands behind her and says. "That was our idea of safty. To keep them from doing anything! That very safe....for us!"

Alexis throws open the door just as Yuna and John hit the floor. Alexander looks over at her and smiles.

"Wow." He says with a bit so surprise. "You look just like you mother."

Alexis roars going into an absolute rage. "BASTAAARD!!" She pounces after him but unfortunately one of the other knights steps in front of him and takes her sword in the chest. Alexander, Ben and the other one jump back in surprise and she takes that chance to toss the body aside and run into her bedroom.

She tips her dresser over to block the door and runs into the tunnel, grabbing Danny and dragging him along in the process. "TOO LATE!! LET'S GO!!" She yells as she runs down the tunnel and seals in behind her.

-----

"Forget her!" Alexander shouts as Ben starts after her. "We have all we need, forget about that one." He says coldly as he looks over John and Yuna's unconscious forms. "Take the back to base, NOW!" He orders the three remaning soldiers.