Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
**This is a private Furry game for Blankmind and TankCop only. Please be respectful and don't reply in this game**

Gato's eyes go wide. "Wait no. I only ment to please John. I am not into doing it with other women!" Gato said with a scared wimper in her voice.

Danny falls into Yuna chest and cries his eyes out not even caring he was slapped just over come with emoitions on what he said about his losses and Yuna's words of love.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alexis pinches Gato's cheeks and grins. "Sorry kitty. I have my needs too. Now you two go ahead while I go and fetch my toys." She says as she walks over to her closet.

Yuna starts crying as well and holds him tight. "Shh...there there. It's all going to be alright. As long as we're together we can get through anything."
John removes all his clothes then takes hold of Gato's head and pulls her mouth into his huge and waiting cock. "Ohhhh thats nice. You know Gato I use to have dreams of you doing this when you were just a trainee under me. Mmmmmm that a good kitty!"

Danny look up to Yuna with sad eyes says. "Yuna we are the wasteland's most wanted. I don't know if this day or tomorrow would be our last day alive. As soon as we leave her I want to take you to Megaton to get you married at the Chruch of Atom. The preast there is nice to Ghoul's he will be happy to get us married."

Alexis digs through her closet and finds what she was looking for, a large strap-on dildo. She puts it on then walks back over and squats down next to Gato so she can see it. "What do you think kitty? Doesn't this look like fun?"

Yuna smiles and kisses Danny all over. "I would love that. We'll go as soon as you can walk. But for now lets just hold each other. I think we both need that right now." She says sadly as she snuggles up with Danny.
Gaton tires to shack her head no but can't say no cause her face and mouth are held tightly by John and his cock. She wishes Ben would strom in and rescue her.

Danny hugs back feeling very happy then he feel something else happend! *FART* O_O

"Oh, I think she likes it." Alexis jokes as she moves behind her and grabs her hips, pressing the dildoes tip against her anus! "Ready kitty? It's coming in 5...4...NOW!!" She shouts as she roughly inserts the thick rubber into Gato's ass.

Yuna's eyes go wide and she looks at Danny wierdly, then the smell hit her and she covers her nose. "D-Danny?...Did you just...?"
Gato thought she might put it into her pussy but NOT HER ASS!!!! She screams out and swallows some of John's pre-cum as he holds her head harder making her swallow more of his come.

"Well it has been atleast 3 days since I use the tolet. I am sowwy....Momma!" Danny said trying to act all innocent and cute.

Alexis chuckles as she pumps the strap-on in and out of Gato's tight ass. "Ha-ha I knew you'd like it. I made this thing myself, it can even do this." She reaches down and turns a small switch near the base of the dildo, causing it to start vibrating. "There we go!"

"Aww, poor baby." Yuna coos, giving Danny a big hug. She then gets up and heads for the door. "Don't you worry, Mommy will have you changed in a-O_O WOAH!!" She slams the door shut and presses her back against it. "Did I miss something?"
To Gato's horror her pussy start to twitch and drip with juices starting to floor already. She couldn't stop her body from feeling this horrable way. It was like she had no more control like a......Super Mutant!

Danny looks at you worried. "Dearly is everything alright? You look like you just saw a Feral Ghoul or a Super Mutant outside?"

"See I told you." Alexis says smugly when she spots Gatos juices start to flow. "Our naughty little kitty like it, doesn't she?" She reaches back down and rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

"Ummm...." Yuna began her eyes still huge. "I think...Grandpa, Alexis and Gato are having a three-way"