Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Danny looks back to Yuna and says with some worry. "Yuna you don't know these Brotherhood charaters like I do. They use to be realy good to the wasteland until they got the all that Enclave Tech now they are power hungery and insane. They massacured my people that woman was among them."

----

In the main roon Gato was waddling behind Alexis and close to getting the diaper off when...."Oh.....my tummy....its.....NOOOO!!" Just then came a nasty farting nose as the back of Gato's diaper started to fill up and budlge out. Gato lies on her butt making it even worse and she just lies there and cries to shamed to move.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Yuna nods solomly and lays her head on Danny's shoulder. "I know Danny. Those guys, especially Ben, are really scary. But...maybe if they find out what Alexis dad is planning to do they'll understand that they're doing wrong." She smiles and rubs Danny's chest. "Don't worry I'm sure we'll make it out of this. Now as I recall," She pauses and pinches her nose. "A certain puppy needed a diaper change pretty badly."

----

Alexis snickers and laughs as Gato cries on the floor. "Aw, poor baby. Did you make a stinky in your diapy?" She asks in a baby voice as she pats Gato's head. "Come on I'll change you but you hae to ask me nicely first." She says, still wanting to punish Gato for giving away her hideouts location.
John giggles as he watches and offers his help. "I was just helping Alexis care for a naughty little kitten." Danny whimpers and covers his face with the blanket. "Noooooo please!" Danny begs.

----

Gato hisses at Alexis. "Look we don't have time to play your little games anymore. Get these mittens off me so I can get those clothes off and clean myself. I AM NOT A BABY!!!!" Gato said nearly having a tempertamrum again.

Yuna giggles and pulls the blanket away. "Thanks grandpa, I could use some help my little pups a real squirmer." She jokes as she hugs Danny to try and calm him. "Come on Danny it won't be that bad, I know you can't be very comfortable with it messy like that."

---

Alexis smirks and looks down at Gato. "The way I see it you've got two choices. Either be nice and let me change you out of that poopy diaper or keep arguing until your friends arrive and see you in those clothes. You choice."
Danny finally seeing his future wife is right consedes. "Ok sweety. But please make it quick and I think I am starting to feel a little better in my back." Danny said with his legs starting to move some more.

----

Gato had enough of this crap being talked to by a half breed like she was a baby. She takes told of a toy Nuka-cola toy car and tosses it hard at Alexis head. "LISTEN TO ME YOU STUIPED BITCH IF YOU THINK THEY WILL LISTEN TO ME WHEN THEY ARRIVE BETTER THEN YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF THIS THING AND GET ME CLEANED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Gato said glarying and looking very upset at Alexis.

"Ok then, and I'm glad you're feeling better." Yuna tells you before getting up to fetch another diaper. With a gently puch she lays you on your back and undoes the tapes on your diaper. "Oh, my you made a big stinky didn't you." She giggles as she wipes your privates and removes the messy diaper.

----

Alexis glares back at Gato but sighs. "Fine." She says with a little irritation before getting the baby wipes and kneeling down next to her. "Lie down and hold still. I don't want to get any crap on my floor."
Danny got nervous to see another diaper. "Wait I said I am better I don't need another one." John takes the nasty diaper and tosses it away. "This reminds me of how your mother use to care for you Yuna."

----

Gato smiles and lies down. "Well thats more like it. Good to see your finally knowing your own place." Gato says lying down and ready to get good and cleaned.

Yuna laghs and blushes a little at John's comment. "Thanks Grandpa." She then looks down at you and gives you a gentle kiss. "I know you're feeling better, but I just want to make sure you're protected in case you have an accident." With that she grabs your ankels and lifts you up so she can slide the diaper under your butt. "Don't worry I promise you don't have to use it if you can make it to a toilet, okay?"

----

"Watch it brat." Alexis warns holding her hand up like she's going to spank you again. "As far as I'm concerned you're no better than my father. If not for Yuna speaking up for you I would've just shot you, so be a little more grateful."
Danny nods in agreement then notices how easly Yuna lifts him up without John's help, John too was shocked. "Yuna how long have you been this strong?" John askes.

----

Gato looked worried at first then thinks there's now way she would hit me now as her butt gets all nice and clean. "Your not stuiped enought to try and hit me again. I won't help you or your little friend and I would say that aleast 20 or more Veriatbird are on about 3 minutes from arriving right now."

"Hmm?" Yuna asks before looking and realizes waht she's doing. "I..I don't know." She says in a daze. She quickly lowers Danny down and diapers him before looking at her hands. "I...I've never been that strong. What's going on?" She asks John, starting to get a little frightened.

----

Alexis growls and lowers her hand. Without a word she tosses out Gato's dirty diaper, removes the mittenes and tosses her an extra pair of panties. "There, you happy? Now hurry up and get dressed before your buddies get here."