Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato's eyes go wide then she starts to cry hard into her mittend hands. Alexander told her that her daddy died as a hero fighting to save Megaton from a large raider gang. Now she finds all that is a lie and he died like some lab rat! She was so sad she even wet her diaper but didn't care anymore.

----

Danny gags for a moment as he taste some sweat milk go into his mouth he tries and sucks harder on Yuna's breast as he wants to try some more.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Almost all the malace Alexis had for Gato melts away. She removes the gag and pulls the weeping feline into a comforting hug. "Shh, there there. Let it all out dear." She glances down and see the wet spot on her diaper. "When you calm down just let me know when you're ready for a fresh diaper."

----

Yuna chuckles and starts rubbing Danny's back. "Do...Do I taste good little pup?"
"Why....why would he do thast to my dadda!" Gato in her sadness even sounding like and saying baby words. "I woved my dadda and he killed him!" She just cries and cries and even John is touched by this scene he didn't even know a cold as ice girl like Gato had a heart.

---

Danny finishes up with Yuna's breast then says. "You were just delicuos." ^_^

"I know you did. And I'm sorry you had to find out this way but I had to make you understand. My father is an evil man, he doesn't care about anyone but himself and his ambitions." Alexis explains as she pats Gato on her back. "Imagine what he'll do to you and everyone else he can get if he gets control of Yuna and me."

----

"Th-Thanks." Yuna says with a blush as she puts her dress back on. "And thanks for doing it, it felt really good." She smiles brightly and gives the young ghoul and kiss.
John comes over to Alexis and noges her to give the girl some time to think. "Come on lets share a drink togehter give the baby a moment to soak all this in."

----

Danny soon falls to sleep with Yuna next to him happy to be loved once again.

Alexis nods and gives Gato's head a gentle rub. "We'll be in the next room if you really need us okay sweetie?" She kisses her gently on the forehead and follows John into the kitchen.

---

Yuna yawns and falls asleep next to her fiance.
Gato goes over to some toys that have some mini nuke cells in them to power the toy and then trying hard with his mittens and using her mouth gets the cell out and then taking her homing becon out of her diaper puts in it there and then activates the singal.

In the other room where Gato and John were drinking coffee a warning alarm goes off telling them it was telling them that a singal was being bordcast from this location.

The alarm wakes up Danny and Yuna was well. "Whats that?" Danny says holding Yuna close to protect her.

Alexis gasps as the alarm goes off and snears ferociously. "That stupid bitch!" She curses before jumping to her feet and opening a nearby cabinet, containing several different weapons. She pulls out an assult rifle and tosses it to John. "Gato found a way to activate her homing beacon! We need to go NOW!" She grabs her sniper rifle, tosses the rest of the gear in a large bag and runs into her bedroom.

"What's going on!?" Yuna exclaimes when alexis bursts into the room. Alexis doesn't answer, instead she hands Yuna small handgun and helps Danny stand up.

"No time! Come one we have to leave!" Alexis cries as she pushes aside the room's dresser, revealing a hidden passage.
Gato comes to the front door enterance to block them and says. "No wait please. Don't go!" Danny seeing Gato all babies up didn't make the fact he was in a diaper feel bad anymore.

"Please I am going to show all the evdaince to Ben he will listen to me. All you have to do it get me undressed and back into my armor again then just sit tight for them to come. Please I belive all you showed me it will be ok I will make sure your all safe." Gato begs them looking very aborable as she does.

Yuna looks to Danny and her Grandpa then back at Gato. Despite all she'd done she couldn't help but feel her sincerity. "W-Well, she sounds like she means it. Maybe she could really help."

Alexis gives Yuna a sideways glance and sighs. She gingerly passes helps Danny back down on the bed and nods at Gato. "Alright, then I'll trust you. But if this is some kind of trick..." She pauses and gets right in Gato's face. "I-will-kill-you." She says with a dark glare. "Come on I left your armor in the main room"