Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato seeing there's no way out complies as John comes over and places Gato's hand in the restrant mittens and ties them tight so she can't remove them. He then takes out a cock shaped baby pacifier with a leather strap around it and places that in her mouth. "Baby kittens should be seen not heard!" John said with a proud look as Alexis finishes the diapering parts.

----

Danny looks very suprised to hear this. "Can you really do that I thought only girls that were pregant could do that?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alexis giggles as she puts the last tape into place and brushes away some loose baby powder. "There now this isn't so bad is it?" She asks as she helps Gato up and pats her pampered butt. "Besides you look really cute."

----

Yuna blushes and cups her breasts in her paws. "Well, I think I can. They've been feeling really heavy since we got here. I'd like to at least try if it's okay with you."
Gato cries and mubbles into the gag what are most likly swears but are to garbled to be understood. Gato is let on the floor to play as John places some baby toys like soft teddy bear, a Nuka cola toy truck, and other toys (as seen in the Fallout 3 game) Gato looks at then and just sits in a little huff not moving near any of them.

----

Danny gulps and says not to make her feel bad. "ok then sure I am willing to give anything a try for you sweety." Danny said laying on your lap with his head close to your chest.

Alexis watches her for a bit before picking up a chicken hand puppet and sitting down with her. "Come on now, no one like a pouty baby. Right mister Clucky. 'Ba-caw That's right!" She says in a high pitched voice as she waves the puppet in front of her face.

-----

Yuna carefully removes her shirt and gently holds up her boob to Danny's mouth. "O-Okay, puppy." She says, trying to sound motherly again. "Time for some nice milk."
Gato SLAPS the puppet away as she hits her mittend hand at it and then glares at Alexis with a cold hate in her eyes. "She's a fussy little one isn't she?" John said taking a rest with a nice cold beer in his hand.

----

It was easy for Danny to start sucking on Yuna's breast cause his lips are mostly burned away so he can suck easly and with very smooth mouth. "MMMmmmmmmmmmm!"

Alexis gasps and hugs the puppet to her chest. "Het that's not fair. Mr. Clucky just wanted to play. Are you okay Mr. Clucky?" She lifts the puppet up and makes it nod it's head. "Good." She than looks over at Gato with a cold stare. "Well since you don't want to play maybe you'll like listening to some more recordings." She gets up and brings the tape recorder back over to Gato.

----

"Nhhhmm..." Yuna moans as well and starts to rock Danny back and forth. Soon, she feels her brest start to tingle and a stream of warm milk shoot into Danny's mouth.
Gato shacks her head and tries to get away but her feet in the baby booties and mittens make it impossable to walk so she tried to crawl away. As she does so she see's the homeing becon and quickly before Alexis takes hold of her and makes her watch more of those scary holotapes, Gato with both hands places shoves the becon into her diaper so it can be used later and safely hidden for now.

----

Danny smile feeling happy to be so loved like a real mother would be for a son. He reaches up and strokes Yuna's other unused breast with his free hands.

Alexis grabs gato and sits her next to her, her hand planted on Gato's shoulder to keep her from going anywhere. "Now which one should we listen to?" She flips though a few tapes and pulls one out. "Hey, does the name 'Callico' mean anything to you?" She asks Gato, as she reads the name off the tape.

----

"Oh, Danny that's amazing." Yuna moans, truly enjoying the attention to her breasts.
Gato's eyes go wide that was her last name she nods and tries to say "yes thats me?" But it came out as alot of nose from the gag as she wonders what Alexis has in mind.

----

Danny was sure nothing was going to come out of Yuna's breast but he was more then happy to suck and play with his lovers tits and breasts for as long as he likes getting very hard and horny in the process and the diapers fabric felt really nice aganst his cock.

"Hmm, interesting." Alexis says before inserting the tape and pressing play. Soon Alexander's voice starts speaking through the player.

'Today's subject is, I'm sorry 'was' Michael Callico. After my men removed him from his home last night we attempted to use the alien equipment to alter his body and mental capacities in order to make him immune to pain and perfectly loyal. Unfortunatly without the alien DNA nessecary to make them work properly all we succeded in doing was killing him, quiet painfully I might add. I take some solace that his infant daughter Gato shows much promise. Perhaps one day when Angel in complete she'll be worth more than that useless sack of meat.'

-----

After a few seconds of danny sucking on her breast Yuna gasps as milk started to pour out of her breast and into his mouth in surprising amounts.