Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato gasps as she get close to a climax and swallows on John's huge load's of backed up cum. "Ahhhhhhhh Its been to long!" ^_^ John said with a huge grin on his face.

Danny stumbles out of bed then takes you away from the shocking scene and lies you next to me in the bed. "Shhhhh its ok I am here with you sweety."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alexis chuckles at John and slows her thrusting down a little. "You really shouldn't let your pipes get so backed up. You could drown someone like that you know." She says jokingly as she stops hummping completely and removes the dildo from Gato's ass. "You still feeling high and mighty? Well once we have you diapered that'll change in a hurry."

Yuna takes several deep breaths and rests her head on Danny's chest. "It..It' was just so...I..." She sighs and cuddles up close to you. "I mean what the hell happened out there?"
Gato hacks out alot of cum and her ass is really sore and with teary sad face she looks up at Alexis and says. "NO YOU PROMISED YOU WHERE NOT GOING TO BABY ME IF I LET YOU RAPE ME! YOU FUCKING PROMISED!"

Danny holds Yuna close and kisses her on the forehead and then slides his hand under her shirt. "Its ok....just....you know....relax!"

Alexis has already pulled out a diaper but stops to thinks when Gato yells at her. "I did?...Oh, yeah I remember now!" She pauses for a second and gets closer to Gato. "Yeah, I lied. Legs up Baby kitty!" She says gleefully ass she grabs Gato's ankles.

Yuna moans and manages a tiny smile. "I...I'm okay. It just caught me off guard is all. Thanks Danny." She returns the kiss and gently pets his head.
Gato wiggles and kicks like a baby having a naughty tempertanturm and John has to come over and hold the tired kitten down. "No stop let me go don't do this to me....I beg you!" Gato said crying as the diaper was placed under her.

Danny, lying right behind Yuna, reaches his hand into her shirt and starts to very gentle fondle her breasts to keep her mind off of what she says before. "Just relax and let me make you feel better. You been through so much you need to rest and feel good."

"Oh, stop fussing." Alexis scolds gently as she powders and oils Gato's privates. "You know you're only making this worse, you'll feel so much better once you have some padding on your poor bum-bum." She brings up the front of the diaper and tapes it into place. "There, all done. Don't you look precious?"

Yuna sighs and gasps as Danny squezes and massages her breasts. "Oh, Danny that...that feels so good." She managed to say between gasps. "Please...don't stop."
Gato RIPS tha diaper off then tosses it at Alexis face. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Gato said showing it will take more then a spanking, rape, and humiliation to team this crazy cat!

Danny does as his soon to be wife tells him and he plays with her nipples and give her breasts some hard massages under her shirt all to make her feel good inside and out.

Alexis calmly picks up the diaper and sighs, standing over the smaller cat. "You know I'm impressed. After all this you still have some fight left in you. You Brotherhood types alot tougher than I'd have thought." She squats down and gently strokes Gato's cheek. "Well I guess i'll just have to start your punishments all over again."

Yuna starts to shiver with pleasure as her breasts start to quiver. She turns her head and looks back at Danny. "Danny? Wo-Would it be okay if I asked you to do something weird?"
Gato turned more white then she already was then she heard that. "NOOOOOO please don't I will be a gooo.......Good baby Kitten." John nearly brakes down with laughter then says. "Hey I think this little kitten needs her mittens!" As John holds up a pair of pink restrant mittens.

Danny was very intersted to know what Yuna wanted from him that was weird and more werid then marrying a Ghoul. "What would that be dear?"

"Why I think that's a wonderful idea." Alexis says, taking the mittens from John and slipping them on Gato's paws. She then pulls out another diaper and holds it up to Gato. "Now lets try this again. Lie down and lift up your legs."

Yuna blushes and mutters a bit before final working up the nerve to ask. "Would you...let me breastfeed you?"