Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina thinks it over after watching alot more TV and eating her fill of Ice Cream. "I want to be the older sister. I want to help you care for my bew baby sister. Can I have that Toma?"

----

Susie felt Tigress ment what she said but that was not going to let her slide from getting her other punishments. Susie carry the red reared cat into the bathroomt then places her sore checks onto the tolet. "You stay put and don't move!" Susie said in a very strict mommy like tone then starts to run a very large bar of soap in the sink getting it really wet and lathery.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Of course." Toma replies with a bright smile. "You were here first after all and I think it'd be good for Tigress to have siblings like us. This could be like a second chance at childhood for her."

----

Tigress whimpers and squirms around uncomfortably on the seat as she watches Susie lather up the soap. With a moan she covers her mouth with her paws and gives her new Momma a pleading look.
Tina lies back into into Toma's arms and things. "Or the start to a very fun time indeed. He he he!"

----

Susie pulls the soap away then turns off the sink. "Move your hands away and make this easyer or does momma have to hold your hands away and make this alot worse?" Susie said glaring and looking even more scary then Tai Lung could ever look.

"Mmmm...." Tigress moans weakly and slowly lowers her paws and sets them in her lap. She sniffles and whines a little more before opening her mouth, hoping to make things easier on herself.
"Thats a good girl you know you deserve to have your mouth and tonuge washed out good and hard for what you said to your sister! Now if you move your hands to stop me I will hold them to your back and then after your done with the soap you will swallow 3 big spoonfuls of castor oil." Susie said the she shoves the nasty and adult size large soap into Tigress mouth the nasty suds make contact with Tigress tonuge and send a instant message of how horrable it really is to her taste buds!

"Hrmmm!" Tigress shrieks with disgust at the taste of the soap and it takes all she has not to spit it out right away. Her hands start to move up to her mouth out of reflex but she stops herself and sits on them, which didn't really help her sore bottom. She sobs and whimpers as her mouth fills with suds and bubbles dribble down her chin.
Susie works the soap in deep getting the the back of Tigress mouth to having it scrap all over her teeth leaving small bits to go down her mouth later on. Susie also scrubs Tigress tonuge rubbing roughly all over it like she was brushing her dollies hair. "I won't have potty mouth babies in this family young lady!" Susie said her scolding as she works.

"Mblbmhmm." Tigress mumbles out an apology that only makes her mouth foam up even more until her entire chin is covered in suds. Her rough tounge scrapes off more and more soap as Susie washes the little kitten's mouth.
After 3 hellish minute Susie stops stubbing bit leaves the soap bar inside and says to Tigress looking mad as she does to get her point clear to her. "Now you bite down hard on that and you keep that soap in your mouth until your time out periord is over!"

"Mm-hmm, Mm-hmm." Tigress mumbles in a frightened tone as she nods her head. She obeys Susie's command and bites down on the bar just hard enough so it didn't break in half. She keeps herself as still as she can despiet the throbbing pain in her rump and the horrible taste of the soap.