Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
**This is a private game for me and Blankmind that we played another forum thats gone now. So please be respectful and don't post in here this game is private.**

After Susie finishes rubbing the cold cream on Tina's fanny checks she pulls her diaper back up then places her back in the crib then comes over and stands over him looking down and upset look on her face. "Baby Raccoon I am getting tired of your attitude as of late all your qustioning of my actions and overruling my dections. If I see you steping out of line again I will have to go back to treating you like use to all over again!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Toma whimpers and shuffles his feet shamefully. "I'm...I'm really sorry Momma. I was just so worried about Sissy. I don't like seeing her so unhappy and I jus wanted to help her, like a real big brother. Please forgive me Momma, I promise to be more careful." He pleads with Susie, giving her his best pouty face to try and calm her down.
Susie thinks it over. "A hour time out in the corner should do well as a good punishment. Just don't let it happen again." Susie said feeling a little sad for Toma seeing he did care about her.

Toma nods his head and smiles at Susie. "Thank you Momma. I love you." He tells her sweetly as he walks over and stands in the corner with his nose to the wall. "Like this Momma?"
"Hands on head and legs apart." Susie said. Tina felt bad again she felt nice when he felt bad.

While back at the warehouse Sora was gasping and sweating after holding out for a hour of non-stop BJ action Sora was close to blowing his load while Impmon keeps on fucking away at Yuki's gushing wet pussy with no end in site or getting tired or even feeling that horny!

Toma did as Susie told him, putting his bound hands behind his head and spreading his legs.

Yuki breathing was speeding up but she was now where near to quiting. 'Come on you little...' She thinks spitefully at Sora. 'I know you're almost there so just cum already!' She then digs deep and picks up the pace of her sucking a little bit more.
Sora moans and says as he is crying. "Oh boss I am sorry but I...I....AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Sora yanks Yuki's head in all they way so she swallows his cock as he cums very hard into her mouth.

Impmon shacks his head at how weak his men really are.

Yuki nearly chokes on Sora's cum as it's forced down her throat. Once it's all down she lets out a small sigh of relief. 'Okay so they we're tougher than I thought, no big deal.' She glances back at Impmon and smirks. 'Impy's gotta be nearing his limit, this game is mine.' She relaxes her guard a little and lets herself enjoy Impmon's cock.
*3 hours later*

Impmon has Yuki in a sitting postions and he was with one hand eating nacho's and the other he had a beer in his hand as you breath hard and sweat Yuki bounce on and off of Impmon's cock.

Yuki pants and gasps for air, unable to believe Impmon could last this long. 'What...What's going on!?' She tries to think straight as she feels hersefl start to lose control. 'After all this he doesn't even look turned on!' She gasps at a particularly had thrust and grits her teeth. 'No..I've got to hold it, I've got to hang on!'