Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Just before Tigress can get her super sharp claws on Tina Susie lefts her saftly out of the crib. Tina latches onto Susies's chest and bawls right into it like she got her finger cut on a piece of glass.

"Baby Kitten how could you. She didn't do anything to you your just a very bad baby and I will show you what happens to Naughty babies around me!" Susie places Tina next to Toma and tells him. "Go take your baby sister out into the Den and give her some ice cream and let her watch what she likes on TV. Momma has to punish a very bad baby!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Yes Momma." Toma says as he puts his arm around Tina and leads her into the TV room. He looks back and gives Tigress one more sad look before leaving the room. 'Sorry Tigress but it's better if you learn now than when you actually hurt her.' He says mentally thinking Tigress just lost her temper to Tina's teasing.

"Stop! Put me down, dammit!" Tigress cries as she wriggles around in Susie's grip. "I didn't do anything it was that stupid bitch! Let me go so I can kick her ass!" She continues ranting, not realizing she's just getting into deeper trouble.
In the Den Tina was spooning up a very LARGE bowl of mint ice cream and watching Kung Fu Digimon on Pay Per-View. She was still sniffling and loves that Toma was sitting so close to her and comferting her and she thinks. "Man I should make that girl go crazy more offten if it gets me attation like this! ^_^

----

Susie takes Tigress diaper off and lets it fall to the floor as she goes over to a chair in the room and it has a paddle with holes and its made of flexable rubber. Susie then sits on the chair and then holds Tigress down over her lap and then holds both of Tigress hands behind her back. "I am so shocked that you tryed to hurt your new baby sister like that. Your very ungreatful for me taking you in!"

Toma sighs and wraps his arm around Tina. "I'm really sorry Tina. Tigress always had a bit of a temper but I guess being turned little again only made it worse. Are you okay?" He asks her, feeling very concerned for his lover.

-----

"She started it!" Tigress screams as loud as she can as she squirms to get off of Susie's lap. "She bit my tail for no reason! Now let me go you dumb COW! You can't do this to me!"
Tina puts her ice cream down then leans into Toma's arms so he can hold her close to him and she cries more. "She was so scary. I thought I was going to die!" T_T

----

Susie gaps then glares. "I was going to go easy on you and only give you 20 swats bit your getting 50!" Susie then raise the paddle high into the air and then.... *SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Toma hugs Tina tenderly and rubs her back. "There there it's okay. Don't worry I don't think she would've really hurt you, well not badly at least. But once Momma's done with her she'll be very, very sorry. So I expect you two to get along alot better understand?"

-----

"AH! AH-AH! AHOOWW!!" Little Tigress yelps and screams bloody murder at each hit but it does little to quiet her anger. "STOP IT! OW!! IT HU-OWW! HURTS! AAH-OOW! LET ME GO! OW!" She kicks and wiggles like a landed fish but can't get free from Susie's hold.
Tina pulled back hearing the last part. "What! But she tried to hurt me Toma I don't want her here I mean it I think we should just sent her to the orphanage!"

----

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Susie hits harder as Tigress wiggles to try to be free. "No you hold still and take whats coming to you Brat!"

Toma narrows his eyes at Tina and moves closer to her. "Absolutely not! Tina listen to me Tigress will probably kill me for telling you this but she grew up in that orphanage. She had no friends almost the entire time and no one wanted to adopt her. Her childhood was totally miserable and the last thing I'm going to do is make her live it all over again."

-----

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" At around teh 35th whack from Susie's paddle most of the fight had been drained from Tigress. Her squirming had all but stopped and she was wailing in pain. By the 40th she finally let go of her pride and... "P-PLEASE STOP!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER BE BAD AGAIN!! I'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE! WHAAAAA!"
Tina is shocked to hear of this poor kittens sad life. "Oh that's horrable. I am sorry." Tina said snuggling next to Toma.

----

Susie places the paddle down as she looks at Tigress swollen and enflamed asschecks and says in a very harsh tone. "Are you sorry for all the horrable things you did and will you give your baby sister a big hug and kiss when she comes back?"

"It's okay Tina you didn't know. I'm sorry for getting mad." Toma says tenderly as he snuggles with Tina. "That's why I want her to stay. I want to show her what it's like to be a part of a real family."

-----

"*sob* Y-Yes! I'm so, so sorry for being bad...." She chokes up a little before finishing. "M-Momma. A-And I promise I'll ap-ap...'poligize to S-Sissy." Even through her pain Tigress is shock at how childish she sounds. "Jus' pwease no more. *sniff*"