Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina smiles. "Want to take a pic riding on the machincal Mothra." The 7th place Romance world. It has a huge tunnel of love that makes you fall in love for real. I know cause I took a ride in it with my brothers and came out welll....let say in a humilieating postion between them!" She blushes deeply.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Pfft!" Toma snorts and covers his mouth with his paw. "Oh, man I wish I could've seen that! I'm surprised Impmon ever let you live it down." He laughs uncontrolably for a long time at the mental image. "hopefully it'll be better when you and I got though it."
Tina swats Toma on the had with her mitten hand from her seat for saying that. "Now the best land is the Main part of fantasy land. Imagnation land. This is tbe best part you go into a 3 part ride. Ones a coaster better then Monster maddness then a water ride that makes candy Islands looks like a kiddy slide, then finally a wild car ride (like the Indy ride at Disneyland) its over 20 minutes long of non-stop ride fun!"

O_O "Whoa!!" Toma says with a huge smile. "That...that's sounds incredible! That has to be the best ride ever. I'm so excited!" He bounces up and down in his seat like little kid and looks at Susie again. "Are we there yet Momma!?"
Susie smiles and hands the babies a cold bottle of chocolate milk each. "We will get there soon kids and we will have the times of our lives!"

As she says that the head of Godzilla comes into view it was as big as he was in the movie. "Look there is it!" Tina said looking excited and pointing.

"Wow!" Toma says, his eyes wide with pure awe. "That's so cool! It looks just like the stature from the movie!" He starts drinking his milk as he watches the King of the Monsters get closer and closer.
As they arrive Susie get the royal treatment she get all kind of goodies and is taken in like a real princess she was never for happy in her life.

"Maybe thing will be better for us now Toma? Man I can't wait to hit candy Island its my favorate place. Where are you excited to go too?" Tina said jumping up and down in her twin seated stroller as they go passed the many gift shops at the front of Fanatasy Land.

Toma looked around in the stroller and felt like he was the little kid Susie thought he was. He was so excited it took him a second to register what Tina said. "Well, I'm want to go to the Candy Island too. The pirateland sounds great too but honestly as long as you're with me anywhere is perfect." He says, giving her a loving smile.
Tina kiss back but as they get close to the first clostest land Imagination land Susie took the kids over to a small kids area with small kiddy rides and alot of other babies called Kiddy Land.

"Ummmm....Momma why are we going here arn't we going to go to Candy Island?" Tina said with a worried look on her face.

'Oh, you've gotta be kidding.' Toma thinks when he sees where they're headed. "Momma aren't we going to go on the big rides with you? Please Momma, don't leave us here, it'll be boring." Toma begs in a whiny tone, not wanting to be left in the baby area again, especially in a theme park.