Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina goes on as they are both put into baby seats on the Limbo and start to drive away as Susie stands out of the sun roof and dances while "Opps I did it again" places on and on. "The next ride is located in a very sweet land called Candy Island. Its a small island in the middle of the park. All the candy you can eat for free is on that land. The ride is a HUGE water slides of all kinds in tunnels, twisty slides, and evertything all into a huge pile of soft whipcream! Its both fun and yummy!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Wow that sounds awesome!" Toma exclaims, already licking his lips. He looks over at Tina with a mischivious smirk. "If you want I can lick you clean after we land." He chuckles and goes back to his imagination. "So what else if there? That place sounds so great what else could they have?"
Tina blushes hearing that and says. "Only if I can lick you back?" Then goes on. "There the 3rd area is made out of Sci-Fi series called Fallout (Like Fallout was a HUGE series like star wars or something in this world ^_^) the so this area is called Wasteland. It has a very fun laser tag room called Free-For-All. You shot down everyone in a massive 3 store tall building that looks like a ruined world inside with people dressed up like mutants and you also get to be dressed up like slavers or raiders. Its so fun. I will show you right in your diapred fanny! BANG BANG!" Tina said making gun fingers at you.

"Ugh!" Toma groans and jokingly holds his chest like he's been shot. He chuckles and smiles. "Now that sounds like a great time. I just hope you take it easy on me, I've never done anything like that before. As for the costume part I think you'd make a cute slaver, as long as I can be your slave."
Tina giggles at your acting then goes on. The 4th one is called Priate world. It has alot of priate stuff. I was never into that as much as Impy and my brothers are. They have this one underground place you can do a real life tresaure hunt for free goodies like toys and stuff. Its cool."

"That could be kind of neat I guess." Toma says as he thinks it over. "I like pirates and maybe we can find us some fun new toys." He chuckles and looks over at Tina. "Captain Jack Sparrow, at your service love. If you be needing anything please don't be hesitant to ask. Because I will most likely be heasitant to help."
Tina laughts hard at hearng that as they are halfway done. "Now the 5th land there is kind of more teenage to adult based. Its called Anime land. It has alot of scantly clad girls and cool looking guys looking like anime charaters and they hire alot of Digimon for that area too. They don't really have a ride there they have free anime movie showings in alot of rooms from Pokemon to Hentia! Impmon will stay at this land all day at times."

Toma shrugs not really interested in that one. "That sounds okay, I guess if you're into that kind of stuff." He pauses for a little while. "But it does sound a little boring, I'd rather stay on Candy Island."
Tina Nods. "Its more for adults anyways." She then goes on to the next cool land. "We have Monster Island! You get to see alot of cool Godzilla monsters all over the place! They have this awsome rollicoster thats HUGE like GOZILLA HUGE! The Rides called Monster Maddness. They have Monsters in costume all over the place. So fun!"

"Now that sounds like my kind of place. I love huge rides!" He smiles and looks up a Susie. "hey maybe Momma will take some pictures of us with the monsters." He laughs a little imagining himself sitting on Baragon's back.