Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
"I won my school's contest! The student that sold the most candy at my school was going to win a free weekend stay at Fantasy Land and the Fantasy Land hotel!"

Tina breaths a shy of relf. "At last a week without her. Its been days since I arrived and I been looking for some alone time with you?" Tina says hugging toma tightly.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Toma sighs as he hugs Tina back. "Don't be too sure." He whispers before looking back at Susie with a big childish smile. "That's so great Momma! That place sounds like tons of fun! So does this mean we get a babysitter while you're gone?" He asks, despite knowing where this was going.
Susie stops jumping and says. "Oh no babies get in for free so your both coming with me."

Tina's ears drop with saddness and worry. "This could be bad. Impmon and the rest love to sneak into this place once a week and ride free rides and steal food and otehr things. What if they see me or you! Toma I want to stay here with you."

Toma ears drop as well when he hears this. "I know, there's no telling what Impmon would do to us. But there's no use in worrying about it or trying to get out of going. Unless you want to argue with Momma some more." He holds Tina close and tries to cheer her up. "Let's just go and try to have some fun. If Impmon shows up we'll just hope he has his way and then leaves us alone." He smiles at Tina hoping this comforts her.
As Susie prepares some overnight bags of all things she will need Tina looks sad. "What about other kids and digimon that will see us and me like this. I mean I hurt alot of kids and digimon over my years one of them might be there and see me!"

Toma takes hold of her hand and smiles at her. "Don't worry Tina I'll be with you the whole time. If anyone wants to hurt you they'll have to hur me first." He looks into her eyes and kisses her. "I'll always protect you with all I have."
Susie cleans, feeds, and then takes the babies outside her her as a limbo arrives for them. "A limbo? Why are we getting a limbo Momma?" Tina asked finding out its better to call her that and act childish to get better treatment.

Susie looks down at Tina and says. "I got everything that Fantasy Land offers for free. Limbo serves, A hug meal at the hotel for free all I can eat, a free dance night at the hotels ball, all the rides at Fantasy land for free, and anything else I want." Susie said as the driver puts her things into the back of the limbo.

Tina sighs and says. "Wish I was Susie right now. I know she's going to have all the fun and we are going to get jipped. This sucks!" T_T

Toma puts his hand on her shoulder and tries to cheer her up. "Momma wouldn't just leave us to have all the fun. You just watch she'll do her best to make sure we have some fun too."

He watches the limo driver as he finishes packing all the luggage before something occurs to him. "Hey Tina? What kind of place is Fantasy Land? I've never heard of it."
Tina looked shocked! "You never been there before? Its the most fun amusment park on Earth! They have the top 8 greatest rides of all time. They are know as the '8 Wonders of Fantasy Land!' Each ride has a specail land surrounding it that represents the big ride. Like the first one has a scary halloween type setting for the House of fears, its a super haunted house that really knows your deepest fears and used them on the ride!" Tina said shuttering as she thought of the last time she was on it.

Toma face lights up when Tina says this but then gets a frightened look on his face when she mentions the haunted house. "We...well it can't be that scary. I'm sure I can handle it. What other kind of rides are there?" He asks anxious to hear about anythin other that the Fear house.