Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina looks at her mitten hands, her diaper that was VERY full and wet that was horrably humilieating and then at her baby doll outfit and her surrondings. "No I think I just woke up to a Nightmare instead!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Toma looks at Tina sadly and hugs her gently, rubbing her back. "Shh, it's okay Tina. This happens to me all the time. Trust me you'll get used to it." He glances down at his own, full and soaked diaper. "Don't worry Momma will be here soon to change us." He gives her a comforting smile.
Tina looks down and is stunned to see Toma's is just as full if not more then her diaper is! "You too? God's Toma how do you, I mean we get use to something like this every single day?" Tina said as it all started to sink in that this is going to be her life. Yes Toma was there and she wanted that more then anything but still this was a bit much.

"Well, yeah." Toma said simply, trying to think of a way to explain it. "I mean it is erally embarassing, especially when Momma changes us in public but it can be nice too." He pats the back of his diaper and giggles. "You'll see pretty soon it'll seem normal; gross, gooey and smelly but still normal."
Tina gasped and yelled out. "IN PUBLIC!!!!" She falls back onto her diapered butt that makes a nasty squishing nose that makes Tina nearly vomit. "No way she can't do that. In the middle of a public place for all around to see. What if our friends or other Digimon see us? I can't let her do that to me Toma!"

"Tina, please calm down." Toma says as he tries to keep her from crying. "Don't worry, Momma doesn't change us unless we really, really need it. So if you can hold it in a little she won't have to change you when we're out." He gets down on his knees and hugs her. "You'll see once you're in a clean diaper every thing will seem better."
Tina felt a bit insulted. "Hold it in? You have to be fucking kidding me? I can't even clench my still burning asschecks with sobbing and god only know how I lost control but lies like I have not ass musles anymore. I can't hold anything from poo to pee back! What did that demon spawn do to me?" Tina said with tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Uh...well you see..." Toma pauses as he thinks of a decent answer. "You we're just so worn out from your spanking you couldn't wake up when you had to poo, so you just...went." He blushes a little since he'd herd her mess herself in her sleep before he dozed off. "But I'm sure you'll be able to hold it, your booty must be feeling a little better since Momma put the special cream on it."
As Tina hug Toma happy to hear that it will get better soon Susie comes in looking all very excited. "Yaa hoo.....I won!!!!" She was jumping all around more happy with Joy then Toma has ever seen her before.

Tina was also suprised too. "What's she so happy about?"

Toma shrugs. "I don't know but as long as she's in a good mood our day's looking pretty good." He crawls over to the bars and calls out to her. "What happened Momma? Why are you so happy?"