Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Impmon puts his things down. "Awww getting weak sweety? Don't feel bad about losing I go some fun stuff planned for you." Impmon reaches behind her and start to pinch her welted lines on her asschecks that Sora made hours ago. They still really hurt!
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"NYA!" Yuki cries out at the pinch and nearly loses it. "I...I knew I might lose but...nygah! I-I thought you'd at least have to try. *huff puff*" She turns her head and looks right at Impmon. "What...what's wrong with me? Am I not...attractive to you anymore?"
Impmon felt hurt now by that. "Oh babe....I love you so much you can't even understand how much....its just that...." Just then the magic start to wear off and all the sexual joy rushes at him at once and he nearly blows his load on the spot as he yansk Yuki in close and cries out but donsn't come yet. "OOOOOOOOO MOMMA!!!! @_____@"

"AHHHHH!!" Yuki cries out and finally losses her control. "OH GOD I'M....I'M NYAAAA!!!" Yuki screams in ecstacy and cums all over Impmon's lap. As she gasps for air tears start to well up. "I...I could barely arouse you at all *huff* could I?"
Impmon cums all over Yuki's face and body as he pulls out he nearly collapes form the overload of joy hitting him like a head on train crash. "No baby.....its not that its.....Oh fuck it. Look I cheated. I used one of your magical leafs to make me hold out for a few hours so I could win. My pride as a man was on the line and I felt I needed the edge. But I never wanted this to hurt you. I love you so much."

Yuki gasps and nearly hauls off and smacks him. But seeing him so upset about it calmed her down. "Oh...it's okay Impy. I guess I kind of deserved it for cheating before." She kisses him on the cheek and smiles. "So what do you want me to do for you now that I lost?"
Impmon kisses her very tendrly back. "Well first you need some rest then tomorrow the boys and I will have some goodies planned for you.

As nice passes Impmon and Yuki fuck the night away until they both pass out from over use and soon the dawn comes and we find Toma and Tina in each others arms as they sleep. Toma's hands still bound in the mittens.

Toma slowly opens his eyes as the sun pours in through the window. He yawns and smiles when he sees Tina lightly snoring in his arms. He kisses her lighty on the head and whispers. "Good morning Sissy. Did you sleep okay?"
Tima does a very adorable little moan as she moves around a bit then lightly opeing her eyes says....."M,Momma?" Tina ment her OWN mother not Susie she was so metal and phiscaly tired for last night she was unable to thing straght right now.

Toma chuckes and pats her back, finding this very adorable. "Not quite, swettie. Just your loving big brother," He gives her another kiss, this one on the lips. "No nightmares I hope?" He asks with and loving smile.