Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Yamiri would groan and wake up slowly, saying nothing. She seemed confused at first, but then she just glared, still saying nothing. She didnt even bother to test her restraints, content to stare.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior put away the salt and sat at the table opposite of her. He looked at Yamiri in silence before saying, "I saved your life twice today. When I beat you, I could have easily killed you. I didn't. I saved it again, just now, by not letting my accomplice break you in two. How about you repay me with some info?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She spat at him, hitting him right in the face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...How nice." Savior sighed and left the room, before coming back with a plate of food. "This nice guy act can only last so long. I have plenty of ways of hurting you. Either you start talking, or I will make you talk," the masked man growled, dropping of plenty of delicious food onto the table, right in front of her. "What do you say?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She spat at him again, not even bothering to look down at the food, getting it in his other eye this time. Yamiri had a will of steel, she wouldnt fall to treats and threats.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Have it your way." Savior pulled out a syringe from behind his back and moving quickly, shot the strange liquid into Yamiri's arm and watched her. "That was something I made. A toxin. Its like alcohol. It confuses the mind, taking away the ability to make smart choices and such. Basically, you're drunk now, or at least feel drunk."
Yamiri didnt flinch and as he explained it she smirked. "Wont work if I wont talk." And with that she shut her mouth. In a few minutes she was groggy and wavering back and forth, her eyes dilated and unfocused. She was drugged, but if she remembered to never talk, it would be for naught.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will talk! You will give me what I want!" Savior declared, before grabbing her by her hair, pulling on it painfully as he slammed her head into the metal table, making a loud thud. "Or I will hurt you until you do..."
"Okay, let's do this. Real simply like." Savior licked his lips as he rubbed his taser gun against Yamiri's belly. He suddenly injected her with a new syringe and pushed in its contents. "That will get rid of your...'drunkness.' Ready to talk yet?"