Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
**Takato and Growlmon think about what took place.... " We just took on Devimon. and we manage to get out of here...but i wonder..." Thought the tamer. "Guys. Growlmon and I are gonna investigate outside..and see if there anything else fishy. it looks like you have everything under control here."

**With that, Takato starts to leave, but is that a wise move...to split up...and with a wounded digimon?**
Sorcerymon groaned and opened his eyes slowly.
"Where...am I?" He said weakly.

Outside the Evilmon continued to flee seeing Growlmon approach.

(Sorry about this post being late. I have had to work more hours recently.)
((And srry for my really late post >.<''' having irl issues myself which is limiting my posting time))

Sora did her best to stay out of Birddramon's way during the Vilemon/Boogeymon attack wave, Birddramon finishing her group off with some fireballs from her wings. Seeing Devimon appear brought back some bad memories in both of them as Birddramon followed up Togemon's Needle attack with another barrage of fireballs.

"Birddramon! Behind you!!!" Sora shouted out as a Boogeymon and two Vilemon tried to sneak up on Birddramon as she was landing after her attack on Devimon. Spinning fast, Birddramon smacks them back as well as taking off once again, launching more fireballs from her Meteor Wing attack chasing after them.

"Thanks Sora." Birddramon said, landing again.

"No problem Birddramon." Sora said as she hopped onto Birddramon's back.

After Devimon disappeared into the floor, Sora and Birddramon followed the others to the room with the Digiegg of Light, and Devimon using Sorcerymon as a shield.

When Sorcerymon was thrown aside and Devimon was wide open, Birddramon addded her Meteor Wing to the onslaught of attacks directed at Devimon. Seeing Devimon retreat, Birddramon lands on the ground and Sora hops off of her as she De-Digivolved back to Biyomon. They both approached Sorcerymon.

"Gatomon, are you ok?" Biyomon asked as she ran to her digi-friend's side, helping her up.

"You're in Seraphimon's Castle. Do you remember anything that happened here?" Sora asked the weary digimon as she helps him to his feet.

((Not too bad for a catchup post I think ^^''))
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"The fallen one came suddenly. Seraphimon was defeated." Socerymon said weakly looking to Sora.
"You, Wizarmon mentioned you before..."

(Well hopefully the Christmas Chaos is out of the way lol.)
"What!? How was Seraphimon defeated? What about Ophanimon and Cherubimon, are they alright?" Takuya said.

"Wizarmon...he was a good friend of my though he was killed by Myotismon to protect me and Kari." Gatomon said, feeling a ping of sadness along with Kari.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"For a brief moment, Devimon controlled the Core of Darkness. It enabled him to evolve. If he holds it for long enough he will be able to wield it indefinitely." The sorcerer warned.

"He was a friend of ours for a time also. But one day he simply vanished. We looked everywhere but couldn't find him." He said to her.
(Is anyone else still here?)