Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Long ago, the Digital World broke apart into several Digital Worlds. This weakened it to the influence of the Dark Area, which was comprised of all of the negative emotions of the dreams and nightmares that aided in creating the Digital World. The four Four Holy Beasts Qinglongmon (Azulongmon), Baihumon, Xuanwumon (Ebonwumon), and Zhuqiaomon begun merging them together in hopes of sealing off the Dark Area completely. Though they acted to hastily and the Dark Area infiltration the process, quickly corrupting much of the new Digital World.

The story will begin with the characters being called to the same place. For the Adventure\02 characters Gennai could have e-mailed them where to go in the Digital World. For Tamers characters then maybe the DigiGnomes could lead them there through an open portal. For the Frontier characters I suppose they could receive tickets to the Trailmon station and the a Trailmon could take them there. For the Savers (Data Squad) characters Suguru (Spencer) could have appeared to them for a moment telling them they need to go there.

To keep the "power levels" in check at the beginning of the game we'll say that a side effect of the Digital Worlds merging reset the character's Digimon's evolutions so that they only initialy have acces to their Adult (Champion) forms, or Human Hybrid forms in the case of the Frontier characters. They'll regain their evolutions as the rp processes.

You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can manage them (since we have so many to chose from). Just pick from the list below. We'll probably start when (and if) we get at least four players. In the mean time feel free to discuss plans for the RP and what you want to happen.

Adventure\02:
Taichi Yagami (Tai Kamiya) - Open
Yamato Ishida (Matt) - Open
Sora Takenouchi - taken (Mana Protector Matthew)
Koushirou Izumi (Izzy)- Open
Mimi Tachikawa - taken (Mian)
Jou Kido (Joe) - Open
Takeru Takaishi (T.K.) - Open
Hikari Yagami (Kari Kamiya) - taken (DarkChibimon)
Daisuke Motomiya (Davis) - taken (Gogglehead)
Miyako Inoue (Yolei) - Open
Ken Ichijouji - Open
Michael - Open
Wallace (Willis) - Open
Dingo (Derek) - Open
Tantum - Open
Sam (Phil) - Open
Maria - Open
Lou - Open
Steve - Open
Hoi Brothers (Poi Brothers)- Open
Yuehon - Open
Dien - Open
Mina - Open
Catherine - Open
Chichos (Rosa) - Open
Anna - Open
Lara (Sonya) - Open
Yuri - Open

Tamers:
Takato Matsuda (Takato Matsuki) - taken (xvdjdamienstryker)
Jianliang Li\Lee Jenrya (Henry Wong) - Open
Ruki Makino (Rika Nonaka) - Open
Juri Katou (Jeri) - Open
Hirokazu Shiota (Kazu Shioda) - Open
Kenta Kitagawa (Kenta Kitagawa) - Open
Siu-Chun Li\Lee Shiuchon (Suzie Wong) - Open
Ai - Open
Makoto (Mako) - Open
Ryo Akiyama - Open
Alice McCoy - Open
Minami Uehara - Open

Frontier:
Takuya Kanbara - taken (DarkChibimon)
Kouji Minamoto (Koji) - Open
Junpei Shibayama (J.P.) - Open
Izumi Orimoto (Zoe) - Open
Tomoki Himi (Tommy) - Open
Kouichi Kimura (Koichi) - Open

Savers (Data Squad):
Masaru Daimon (Marcus Damon) - Open
Thoma H. Norstein (Thomas) - Open
Yoshino Fujieda (Yoshi) - Open
Ikuto Noguchi (Keenan Crier) - Open
Rentarou Satsuma (Richard Sampson) - Open
Hiroshi Yushima (Homer) - Open
Miki Kurosaki - Open
Megumi Shirakawa - Open
I will take Takuya
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Thanks. Marked it. Is there anything you want Takuya to do specifically in the RP?
Takuya wonders if Lucemon somehow make it back to the dark area, making a plan to destroy the digital world again

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Well, if this gets off the ground, i'll take Mimi Tachikawa. She's my baby.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Will Ken be evil in this RP? If so, I'll take his and Wormmon's spot, I'm starting to get better with those two in a story I'm writing about them...

If not, then Sora and Biyomon then.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well he won't be evil since this would take place after the end of the series. I went ahead and marked you for Sora.
I got a request. if no one has claimed Takato Matsuki or Guilmon. I would like dibs on the tamer duo
No problem. Since we seem to be getting people I might start this one soon. If you have any ideas for the rp please share them.
I was thinking that each of the main bad guy from each season eg MaloMyotismon, D-Reaper, Lucemon and Kurata and they were planing to take over the whole digital world from the Dark area

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds