Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
(xvdjdamienstryker, I do belive, becuse that is an attack was aimed at Growlmon. Do you want one of us to block the attack to keep the RP alive?)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sad 
((OOC: I apologize...a family matter has been messing with my days><.....i have been trying to reply..but something got in the way...so before anything else happens ))

**Takato sees the attack coming towards his partner. "Hang on, Growlmon," He shouts! "Help is on the way!" Taking another card, he sends some defense to his digimon.

"Digimodify! (Card Slash) Wargreymon's Shield! Activate!"

**appearing before Growlmon, a shield with the symbol of the crest of Courage on it. Growlmon uses it..to deflect the attack back to devimon**
"Cool card man." Daisuke commented.

Devimon growled as his own attack hit him knocking him back. I'll need a new strategy to beat them.
Devimon seeped into the darkness vanishing into then floor. With him gone the light returned to the room and a staircase leading to the next room could be seen. A scream came from the room.
Agunimon heard the scream and started to run up the stairs into the next room.

Kari looked at everyone else. "We shound help him out." Kari said as Gatomon nodded her head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Wait for me!" Daisuke chimed in following them up the stairs with V-mon right behind him.

As they burst through the door the relentless Devimon was standing with an unconscious Sorcerymon held hostage in his claws. Behind him the Digimental of Light rest on a pedestal.

"As you can see, me purpose is to corrupt the light that dwells here. Though I wonder. Would you sacrifice this soul to stop me?" Devimon asked firmly ready to use Sorcerymon as a shield as he outstretched his wings.
"Hell Contract!" He attacked Agnimon with the cursed kanji.
Agnimon yell in pain as he was sent into a wall and he slowly got up, remembering how Sorcerymon help him and his group in the digital world, even that mean getting killing to protecting them.

Kari and Gatomon made it up starts and Kari saw the digi-egg of light. "Gatomon can you do anything?" Kari asked Gatomon.

"I can try." Gatomon said, looking at Devimon's eyes. "Cat's Eye Hypnotism!" Gatomon said, trying to confused Devimon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Devimon shook his head from the attack. The devil anger threw Sorcerymon at her. He opened his eyes wide after realizing his mistake.

"Nail 'em!" Daisuke called out.
"X Laser!" XV-mon fired off his trademark attack causing Devimon to be knocked back a few feet. Devimon.

"Death Claw!" Ever relentless, Devimon had arm extend grabbing XV-mon and throwing him against the wall.
Agunimon looked at Devimon as his gauntlets started to glow with fire. "Pyro Punch!" Agunimon said, sneting a Pyro Dragon at Devimon, trying to kill him.

Gatomon got hit by Sorcerymon as Kari goes cheeks on him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The flaming first impacted on Devimon's chest right were he had been hit before. Devimon recoiled before opening his wings and taking flight shattering out the window.

"Looks like we did it!" Daisuke exclaimed. He turned to see Kari checking on Gatomon.
"Is she alright?"
Agunimon ran to the window, watching as Devimon fly back. Agunimon close his eyes and he changes back to Takuya, looking at Kari and Gatomon.

Kari nodded her head. "Yeah, Gatomon is alright." Kari said as she saw the digi-egg of light. "It's the digi-egg of light." Kari said as she walks over to it and picks up the egg.

Gatomon nodded her head as she looks over at Sorcerymon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds