Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
**Takato looks on at the conversation...feeling the need to contribute to this team. Looking at Guilmon, it hits him. He says, "Hey Guys, i think i can help find this Ophanimon and/or Gennai. Guilmon. He's got a strong of smell, and can sniff out things miles away. i know he can help us out. Guilmon!^^"

**hearing the call of his tamer, the Red Dinosaur pulls away from palmon. "I'll be right back," he says to Palmon and Veemon, before taking off to Takato.**

"You called, Takato?'

"You bet i did, boy.^^"

**The youth pets his playful and loyal Digimon, looking hopeful about his idea pitch. Let's see if there is agreement or disagreement about Takato's plan.**
(I was waiting for Mien but looks like he's busy at the moment.)

"Sure!" Daisuke agreed, impressed that they had a blood hound. It did seem like the quickest way there. The sent of the angel would lead to Seraphimon's palace hidden ontop of a giant tree. Though the sent of a devil also tainted the place.
'Sora! Sora! I missed you!' Mimi cried, hugging the girl.

Palmon blushed as the other Digimon said she smelled nice.
'Well, you know, i am a flower type Digimon!' She said with a smile. Palmon looked around at the assembled people.
'Biyomon! Nice to see you again!' The green Digimon said happily. Then it appeared that the group had made a decision about what to do.

'Well, i suppose i'll have to come along. Palmon and I haven't done any fighting in a while, but we'll do our best!' Mimi said, releasing Sora.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(if it's alright with you Gogglehead, I wound like to take Kari as well)

Takuya nodded his head, it might be faster if they had Guilmon lead them to Seraphimon's palace.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Kay. Marked you for her.)

Mimi must hug everyone she knows. Daisuke thought to himself seeing her and Sora's embrace. Seeing everyone seemed to be in agreement he got ready to follow Guilmon.

(After arriving.)
"Who builds a castle on a tree? Looks really weird." Daisuke commented scratching his head.

"It is a cool view!" V-mon added looking down at the normal sized trees below.
Takuya nodded his head. "Yeah, it is. I will see if anyone is around to show us to Seraphimon." Takuya said as he started to walk off into the castle.

Kari follow the blips on her D3 untill she made it to the tree. "I guess we have to get up this tree Gatomon." Kari said. Gatomon looked at Kari, nodding her head. "Yeah." Gatomon said as Kari sent a quick message to Davis, telling him that she is close to there loaction and they will meet soon as they started to go up the tree. After getting up the tree, Kari.

"Davis! Mimi! Sora!" Kari said, smiling as she runs over to them with Gatomon running behind her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Inside the castle winged shadows scurried away as Takuya entered. The castle was dimly lighted and as and silent.

"Hikari-chan!" Daisuke chimed at seeing her. He ran to her also. It was good to see one of his team with them, especially Hikari.
Takuya looked around. "Why do I have a feeling that I'm not the only one in here, just to be safe, I shound change into Agunimon." Takuya thought sa he grabs his digivice and a ring of data goes around his hand. "Execute! Spirit Evolution!" Takuya said, scaning the ring of data around his hand as he change into Agunimon. Takuya looked around, as he walks deeper into Seraphimon's castle.

Kari smiles. "How are you Davis?" Kari asked as Gatomon walks over to Veemon. "Hey Veemon." Gatomon said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Mimi!" Sora shouted as Mimi gave her a big hug. "It's good to see you too."

Biyomon shouted a greeting and a hug to Palmon as well before the group started to head out.

"Hi Kari." Sora said with a wave as the team were walking to the castle. "I didn't think you were coming with us." She said. Though she was still worried what was ahead inside of Seraphimon's Palace, she did feel a bit more secure knowing that she wasn't going in alone. Sora entered the castle, Biyomon at her side and Digivice in hand and her friends, old and new, around her. What awaited inside she didn't know but as team will face together.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
At the younger girl's arrival, Mimi released Sora and smiled again.
'Kaaaari! It's good to see you!' Although the trip was a pain for the pink-haired girl, it was nice to see her friends again. But she had to focus.

Palmon grabbed Mimi's hand as they entered the spooky castle.
'This place is too creepy!' Mimi cried. Palmon gave a brave smile and squeezed her partner's hand.
'We'll be fine, don't worry!' The Digimon said confidently.

all i ever wanted was the world.