Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
**Takato looks towards the group, and mimi... 'There's no denying it...aside from the new guy...i know these guys...they really are the digidestined,' he thought. "Well i dunno if i got a message or not, but i came here for a play date with my digimon...but it looks like some kind of gathering. Oh i'm sorry. i didn't introduce myself. I'm Takato Matsuki. and this is my partner, Guilmon." He smiles to everyone waving to them.

"hiiiii" the red digimon says..before following his nose. He sniffs his way towards Palmon.

"Guilmon! I'm sorry^^(). He's got a curious nose on him."
Daisuke stumbled back dazed before looking to the others blushing. He shook himself out of it as he realized they what they were talking about.
"Uhhh.,.I got an e-mail to...I was sleepin'. Gennai said something about going to the Forest Terminal." Daisuke admitted to Mimi.

"Umm...Orphanimon? Who's that?" He asked Takuya.
"And where's your Digimon partner by the way?" Daisuke added quickly noticing they were a Digimon short.

V-mon looked curiously at Guilmon sniffing Palmon.
"Does she smell good?"

(You guys about ready to start the main plot? I don't think anyone else is going to join soon.)
(Yeah, I'm ready to push the plot ahead)

"Ophanimon is one of the three Celestial Digimon after the fall of Lucemon, she was the one that lead me and my group to the digital world." Takuya said.

"Well, I have to show you guys this sooner or later." Takuya said as a ring of data appeared around his hand, scanning it with his digivice. "Execute! Spirit Evolution!" Takuya said as he digiolves into Agunimon. "Agunimon!" Agunimon said, looking at everyone.

"I use the Human Spirit of Fire to digivole into Agunimon, I will tell you more about the spirits later." Agunimon said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*>.< I didn't realize it had already started, sorry for my lateness ^^'*

Sora, taking a quick glance at her Digivice screen, quickly saw where there were other people already waiting for something. She was wearing a set of blue pants, her sneakers and a yellow tank top and her usual hat that she wears sometimes that she used to wear when she was younger to keep her hair away from her eyes. Could they have gotten the same email?

"Sora! Look! There's others here too!" Biyomon said to her as they walked away from the TV screen.

"So the email I got was right... Gennai did need me and the others there must have gotten it too." Sora said to her partner, now striding towards the group. She sees Daisuke and Mimi there with the group ahead. "Daisuke! Mimi!" She called out to them as she approached the two. "You got the same email too?" She asked them. "I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Thankfully I found Cody and he opened the gate for me. He was in a rush to go so he didn't ask why I needed to come here although I can imagine he is wondering it now." She explained as she looked around. Biyomon was also doing the same, noticing Chibimon and Palmon, but not recognizing the others there.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
((i'm game for getting the main story going))

**Takato's eyes expand..seeing Takuya transform into his Digimon form. "Whoa...that reminds me a little of Biomerging," he said to Takuya. "That's really amazing."

"She smells niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Guilmon says to Veemon"

**Takato's attention was taken as he sees another original Digidestined arrive. 'That's...no way...that's SORA..,' he thought. 'It's like a calling for al the digidestined. Maybe we'll see who called us here..and maybe get to the bottom of this.'

**Guilmon appears to be taking a shine to palmon**
"Ummm...That's odd. Is that reversible?" Daisuke commented on seeing Takuya become Agnimon. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about it. He then turned to see Sora arrive.
"Glad to see ya made it Sora!" Daisuke greeted her.
"Know does anyone know where this Forest Terminal is? The e-mail said something about a castle there." Daisuke asked as he retrieved the D-Terminal from his pocket to see what it said exactly.

V-mon walked over to Guilmon and Palmon curious as to what Guilmon found so enjoyable. For some reason he felt like he was missing out on something.

(Daisuke is referring to Seraphimon's Palace, which I guess Takuya would know about. )
"Yeah, it is reversible." Agunimon said as rings of data appeared around him, changing back to Takuya.

"I know what you are talking about Daisuke, whoever sent the message want you guys to go to Seraphimon's castle. I know where it is." Takuya said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sora smiled at Daisuke's greeting then looks toward Agunimon as he changed back to his human form. Her eyes went wide. "Wow! Are you really a digimon?" Sora asked him, amazed at his transformation.

"I've never seen a Digidestined change into a digimon before." Biyomon said, also looking at him. "I mean, some have human forms but not that close to one." She added as she looked over at Takuya.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe he's like Gennai or something." Daisuke suggested to Sora.
"But we should get going. Sure Gennai wouldn't have called us if it wasn't urgent." Daisuke said to the group as he got ready to follow Takuya.
Takuya looked at Sora. "No, I'm human, I use the Human Spirit of Fire to digivole." Takuya said. "Yeah, I hope that Seraphimon can tell else what is going on." Takuya said, remembering that Bokomon carried Seraphimon's digi egg around, who knows maybe he can see Bokomon and Neemon again, maybe even Sorcerymon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds