Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Daisuke blushed deeply at suddenly being embraced by the older girl. He ended up hugging her back slightly as well. Though he wasn't sure if it was just a reaction from being grabbed.
"H-hi Mimi?" he said uncertainly from within her embrace.

"Daisuke still doesn't wake up on time and the price of chocolate bars went up, but other then that it's been loads of fun!" Chibimon exclaimed cheerfully.
(~Before Digiworld~)
**Tamers Earth**

**Takato was paying a Visit to Guilmon's home, making a beeline for the gate he found ...the gate to the digiworld. after getting himself packed...he attempts to make a solo trip into the world...Joining him was his old friend, Guilmon...whom was in his Gigimon form...soon the 2 of them pass through the gate...they go through the ordeal like last time....but this time...would be different..**

**Digiworld**

**Where the digitestiend was gathering...strange digital creatures appear above them making a circle ....to which turns into a digital Gate...as the tamer duo came crashing at the ground. Takato groans...as he looks at his surroundings. He Says, " there's gotta be a better way...to get to this world.."

**Landing beside him...was his partner...now in rookie form...guilmon. "Maybe we should wish for that, next time, Takato," he says. Just how will the others react to the arrival of the newcomers?**
Takuya looked over at Takato and Guilmon. "Hey are you two alright?" Takuya asked.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
V-mon walked over to the two curiously.
"Are these what you call meteorites?" He asked the others.
Takato sits up to face Takuya, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm okay," He says. "Just need to remember, coming to the digital world can be a headache sometimes@_@." He looks to find Takuya...but also other humans with Digimon.

"Guilmon, i don't think we're the only tamers her--"

"Takato?"

**At this moment, seeing the others with digimon..sparked something in Takato's memories..."

'Those two....they're....no way...it can't be....can it,' he thought
V-mon stared curiously at the two.
"You two have goggles too. Does that mean your cool like Daisuke and Taichi?" V-mon asked realizing they had three goggleboys in the group already.
"Madey, or it's something that we all have in common?" Takuya said, putting his hands behind his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yeah!" V-mon agreed enthusiastically as he looked to Takuya then Takato then to Daisuke, who was hugging Mimi. He stared questionably for a moment before looking back to the other two goggleheads.
"Is that a game?"
Mimi released the boy and stepped back.
'So, tell me! What the hell are we doing here?! I was tanning on a sunny beach, then i get this stupid e-mail!' The girl exclaimed, placing her hands on her hips indignantly and looking around at the group of boys.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I don't know. I got a message from Ophanimon to come here and I went on Trailmon Worm to get here. Madey we shound see Ophanimon to see what the problem is." Takuya said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds