Join our server on Discord

Star Wars Chronicles
"Because I am not a normal sith, I don't want anything more then an apprentice that I can train and so he can say he trained under me when I pass. I promise I will not abandon you, you have so much potential, I am willing to become a gray jedi to train you. As long as you say I am your master." Ferrus said from the bottom of his heart. Not knowing why, maybe it was because he wanted his name in history, or maybe he wanted his first apprentice. Even if he did convert him or not, he still wanted a powerful pupil. "If you come with me I will show you how to control your emotions. They will make you more powerful in a seance of knowing how to use them."

"WHAAAAAT!?" Rouge hummed out. "You can't be serious Master!!! His droid is... Is..."

Ferrus looked down with a playful look on his face. "Like you?" Ferrus laughed lightly.

"...No... Maybe... Yes." Rouge admitted.

"Ahhhhh, the more scamps the merer." Ferrus added
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"The rule of two?" Jeran asked, remembering the way he was ordered to kill his old Sith master, Solidarus, by their Dark Lord, Bloodmire, because Bloodmire could have only one apprentice. "So you want me for the sake of you having someone to follow you? I-"

ALIAS interrupted him. "-I think you should take his offer."

"ALIAS!! But why? After all the Jedi have done for us! How could you say such a thing?" Jeran growled at his droid.

ALIAS shook its head. "My allegiance is to you, not to the Jedi, not to the Sith. To you. You are my concern. The Jedi have turned you away. The Sith have betrayed you. You don't have to travel this road alone anymore, Jeran. There's this perfectly sane Sith Lord who would go as far as to becoming like a Gray Jedi to be your master." It explained, scratching its chin. "Everyone wants you, Jerry Baby!" It said jokingly. "But reviewing Darth Ferrus' data file... the chances of him abandoning you are thirty-two million, seven hundred and sixty-nine thousand, four hundred and ninety-seven to one."

Jeran sighed, and thumped ALIAS' metal chest with a light 'clunk', and jammed his lightsaber back in its compartment in ALIAS' crotch. "Just how exactly do you expect me to say no when you use numbers like that?" He smiled at his droid weakly, and approached Ferrus again. "I'll become your apprentice on several conditions... you help me control my emotions, my rage... my force... and you allow me to keep ALIAS. ALIAS is all I have."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Alias is your company, you can keep him."

"AWWWWH!!!! GOD DAMNIT!" Rouge said with a loud whine and beeps.

Ferrus tapped the top of Rouges head. "Off."

Rouge turned off instantly obeying his master.

"Ahem." Ferrus cleared his throat. "I am your master, a master trains his apprentices to make them as strong as possible. In a seance you can become more powerful by learning control. The sith code is for you. You fight with rage. Don't let the jedi order hold you back. But like me, you must learn to control it. Come with you and I will teach you, show you what you need to know, make you zen with the force." Placing his arm out reaching for Jeran's head, it was a way a master accepted a apprentice. The master would place his hand/paw on the apprentices forehead while he was kneeling before him.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark blocks Lloyd's lightsaber with one of his own as he swings his other lightsaber at Lloyd's arm.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Lloyd blocks with his free lightsaber hand and jumps back, throwing one lightsaber at Dark.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Thank you, Master." Jeran bowed his head. "Master, I have a question... is strength and power really all an apprentice needs to gain from his master?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Erika Severi
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Weapon: Dual Lightsabers, purple.
Description: [Image: 4b4a629.png]
Background: When her homeland was still under sith rule, her amazing force powers were noted, however her brother did not share the same gift as her. They were separated by the sith, and their homeland was retaken by the Jedi council before Zaks' powers could manifest. When they did, however, the Jedi Council took him in and trained him. She has seen him on a few missions, but only on recon work.
Force Powers (if any):
Force Speed
Knight Speed
Saber Flurry
Dual Throw Lightsaber
Advanced Lightsaber Control (made this one up, basically she can throw her sabers and have them fight for her, she is completely immobilized and need the utmost concentration to perform. Many Jedi Knights have fallen to this ability)
----
Name: Zak Severi
Orientation: Bisexual (it's against Jedi law to love, so let's not make this public, eh?)
Species: Human
Weapon: Lightsaber, yellow.
Description: [Image: 5a83745.png]
Background: Had decent force powers, more than most humans anyways. However, his most distinguishing feature is his rare ability to (I remind you, this is official canon) enchant his blade with force lightning. While force lightning is not accepted in the jedi council, he still uses it when no other Jedi are around, and his squad tends to "forget" how he fought. His sister is on the sith side, but he has yet to see her since they were 10 and separated.
Force Powers (if any):
Force Lightning
Sith Strike
Sith Slash
Lightning Bomb
Throw Lightsaber
Force Speed
Saber Blast
----
Will post soon.
OOC: Welcome aboard, Aether!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferrus looked at him with a puzzled look on his face. "They are some of the things they learn from a master. They should learn all theses things. Power, strength, technique, respect, control... And above all... Knowledge and understanding." He said as he looked over to his ship. "Now come on, we got a ship to fix huh? We can start to look for spare parts about this planet, but I doubt there are any. Or I see you are good with technology, Think you can scavenge about my ship and fix it up?" Ferrus laughs. "Not to be an asshole, I'll try and help."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz