Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Jacob nodded. "They.. used to make me dance..." he whispered, "but I don't know.. if I was any good at it..." He hesitated for a moment when Michal asked him to show him his talents, but he didn't dare disobey.

He got up carefully, his every move as deliberate and sensual as any pet could hope to imitate. Since he was already naked, he skipped the stripping part of the dance, but he still gave it his best effort,using his movements to hide, or reveal whatever he wanted at that particular moment. For the first time, he actually found himself enjoying the dance, and adding his own little twists to the long practiced moves.

Every so often, he would lean over and come within an inch of touching his master. Usually over his crotch, since that's what the trader's clients liked. After a couple of minutes, he climbed back up, straddling his lap, though still without touching him. Once there he continued the slow movements , though in a slightly subdued fashion since he wouldn't want to risk falling off, or hitting Michal.

He ended the dance with a long stretch upward, followed by a gentle fold which left him crouched down with his ass less than an inch from Michal's crotch.

OOC: Not sure exactly how to describe the dance itself beyond what I gave here. I can actually dance, but I think describing it is harder.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
(OK, I dont know about Main, but I like this RP to much to let it die on his account. Cowboy, I will make a character for you if you would like)

Sarah blushed softly as she noticed her rags missing, knowing that she was naked before Krad, and helpless against him. "Please...Im scared..." She begged him softly as she leaned into his hand. She cutely closed her eyes as she nuzzled his hand, the pleasure his fingers brought to her ears make her completely docile.

------------

Kase and Silvia both followed Kaylee as she took hold of their leashes again, one on all fours and the other walking on two legs. "So, who gets bathed first?" Kase asked softly, following her with his head aimed slightly down. Silvia didnt mind, and purred lightly as she walked next to Kaylee, rubbing against her affectionately when it didnt impair her walking.

-------------

Michal smiled as the boy danced for him and his pants soon tented as the sensual display of skill and movement. As the dance ended he reached up and stroked Jacob's ears and, with his other arm, pulled Jacob up to his chest. His hard on rubbed against Jacob's rear as he did this and he smiled down at the smaller boy and said "Very impressive, you might actually be worth your price. I might even have to show you off sometime. But for now your mine and mine alone." As he spoke, his right hand softly scratched behind Jacobs ears while his other stroked his back down to her butt.

(The description was good, trust me. Dont worry about trying to imitate it perfectly in text or you will just over do it. What you wrote is just fine)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: like I said over PMs, Silver, I get bored with RPs very easily. I've been here almost two years and I haven't finished one yet. If you want to keep playing the RP, I will gladly hand over the reigns and make you the GM for it. Mian still has 7 hours until midnight(my time), so he still has plenty time to post and keep our portion of the RP alive. If he doesn't post by then, then you are the GM until the game dies by its own accord.

In other words, him dropping out of this game burned it for me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Krad smiles some more, rubbing her ears some more. "It's alright, just follow everything and do every action I tell you to do." Krad said, softly, loud enough so she can hear it.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kaylee glanced over at Kase. "You won't need to take turns. You will bathe at the same time." she said. After less than a minute of walking, she opened a door and walked inside. The bathroom was at least three times the normal size, as was the tub. "As you can see.. There is plenty of room for both of you..." she said with a barely noticeable smile on her face.

"Now.. Throw those old rags in the garbage over there.. I'll be providing something a little more comfortable soon enough.." she pointed toward the can in the corner, then leaned over and turned off the water once the tub was about half full.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Sarah said nothing but moaned softly as he continued to pleasure her sensitive ears. She leaned into him slightly, subdued by his actions, knowing that as he brought her great please, he could also bring her great pain. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, waiting for what would happen next.

----------

Kase blushed a bit, but he had been naked on and off since his capture and nudity hardly made his top twenty list as far as embarrassment went. Silvia had been naked almost her whole life, and when it wasnt cold or raining, preferred no clothes at all. They both stripped and threw away their meager wrappings and entered the tub. Silvia smiled happily as she sank into the water, splashing it just a bit, since she had never been given a bath before, always cold showers.

Kase smiled to, more at the prospect of being clean rather than being in a tub, though he did notice that Silvia was extremely amused at how her movements affected the water. He looked around for soap and shampoo, and if he couldnt find any would ask for some. He could clean himself, at least to a degree. Even when he was eating he had not used his de-clawed fingers to hold anything. They were probably either broken or sore. Silvia had been completely de-clawed at birth, and so she was used to it, though it was sad that she was.

--------------

Repost:Michal smiled as the boy danced for him and his pants soon tented as the sensual display of skill and movement. As the dance ended he reached up and stroked Jacob's ears and, with his other arm, pulled Jacob up to his chest. His hard on rubbed against Jacob's rear as he did this and he smiled down at the smaller boy and said "Very impressive, you might actually be worth your price. I might even have to show you off sometime. But for now your mine and mine alone." As he spoke, his right hand softly scratched behind Jacobs ears while his other stroked his back down to her butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kaylee took down a couple of different scented shampoos that she enjoyed the smell of, and set them down on the lip of the tub. "Whoever removed your claws did a really horrible job of it.." she said as she moved over to the medicine cabinet. She came back moments later with a small tube. "I'll want to examine your hands more closely once you're clean, but this should help with the pain." she added as she lay the tube down next to the shampoo, and added two bars of soap to the lip.

Anyone who knew her would probably find this caring behavior strange, but these two were the only people she'd interacted with in years that she hadn't been paid to kill, or was paying her to kill someone.

She watched the two of them, noting their actions in the tub, and making plans for what she would do with them.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Kase gratefully took the tube and used its contents to help sooth his broken fingers. He winced a little at first but began to relax as the pain faded. He only nodded at Kaylee as she spoke, not wanting to recall the horrible events that led him being there, least of all his declawings. He began to clean himself much like anyone else would, and was making good use of the shampoo and soap. Silvia, however, was not.

She had never had a bath before, and the way she got clean before this was via freezing spray of a hose for several seconds. She had no clue how to apply or use Shampoo or soap and was currently simply playing with the water, dipping her soft hands into the water and then pulling them out,loving the warm feeling and the way the water moved as she pawed it. She also splashed herself a little and rolled around in the warmth of the bath, having fun, legitimate fun for the first time in months.

Kase smiled a little but couldnt help but worry for her since Kaylee may not approve of her innocently naive take on bathing.

---------

Re-post:

Sarah said nothing but moaned softly as he continued to pleasure her sensitive ears. She leaned into him slightly, subdued by his actions, knowing that as he brought her great please, he could also bring her great pain. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, waiting for what would happen next.

------------

Re-post:

Michal smiled as the boy danced for him and his pants soon tented as the sensual display of skill and movement. As the dance ended he reached up and stroked Jacob's ears and, with his other arm, pulled Jacob up to his chest. His hard on rubbed against Jacob's rear as he did this and he smiled down at the smaller boy and said "Very impressive, you might actually be worth your price. I might even have to show you off sometime. But for now your mine and mine alone." As he spoke, his right hand softly scratched behind Jacobs ears while his other stroked his back down to his butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob purred from the compliment and scratches. "I do a different dance for groups.. But it's not as good.." he said softly, his tail twitching as Michal ran his hand over his butt. He's nicer than any of the traders were... he thought even as he wiggled his rear on top of Michal's crotch.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Michal smiled, seeing how eager and warm Jacob was. "Well then..." He said with a large smile, reached down to stroke his butt once more before squeezing it firmly. "Are you thirsty or hungry?" He asked suddenly, standing up with Jacob, keeping him held to his chest by a hand on his back and another on his rear. He held the smaller cat boy tightly as he carried him over to another part of his large complex. "What do you like to eat?" He asked again as they neared a large fridge/kitchen area.

----------

Re-post:

--------------

Re-post:

Kase gratefully took the tube and used its contents to help sooth his broken fingers. He winced a little at first but began to relax as the pain faded. He only nodded at Kaylee as she spoke, not wanting to recall the horrible events that led him being there, least of all his declawings. He began to clean himself much like anyone else would, and was making good use of the shampoo and soap. Silvia, however, was not.

She had never had a bath before, and the way she got clean before this was via freezing spray of a hose for several seconds. She had no clue how to apply or use Shampoo or soap and was currently simply playing with the water, dipping her soft hands into the water and then pulling them out,loving the warm feeling and the way the water moved as she pawed it. She also splashed herself a little and rolled around in the warmth of the bath, having fun, legitimate fun for the first time in months.

Kase smiled a little but couldnt help but worry for her since Kaylee may not approve of her innocently naive take on bathing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)