Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Welcome to They Grey Market. Those who aren't dumb enough to look for The Black Market come here for "special services". Mafia Footsoldiers, Freelance Assassins, Slave Traders, Drug Dealers, and Modern-Day Pirates fill the slums here, taking offers for their services. While not as dangerous as The Black Market, those who enter The Grey Market often disappear, either at the wrath of a highly-trained Assassin, or bound and gagged to be sold as a slave.

Rules? What rules? Out here it's anarchy. Money talks and bullshit walks. Simple as that. If you come here with an empty wallet, you might as well press your skull against the barrel of a Killer's gun. But if you do, you can have almost anything you could possibly want....

*overview*

A seedy underbelly RP. You can play as a "Customer", looking for services from The Grey Market, a "Jobhunter", one of many different individuals in just as many different, highly illegal, professions, or as a "captive", a slave to be bought and sold on The Grey Market.

The available "Professions" are:

-Slave Trader - buys and sells poor souls that made the mistake of getting near him. More often than not, these individuals are sadists to the bone, gaining great joy and pleasure from the suffering of others.

-Drug Dealer - you need a fix? Than he's your man. He'll get you any drug under the sun, from mundane prescription drugs, to the hardest stuff to come out of the Jungles of South America. These people only care about making money.

-Assassin - the people you DO NOT want to cross. These are highly skilled killers for hire, and one more kill to their name would mean nothing to them. Hired by everybody, they don't care who their current employer is, as long as it's a paying job.

-Mafia Associate - these guys can get you anything else that the others can't....for a price, of course. From cars, to money, to high-end electronics, they can get it for you, as long as you don't mind being in debt to some highly dangerous people.

-Slave - those captured by the Slave Traders. Usually whipped into submission, or kept "fiesty", for certain clients. They're yours to do with.

-Junkie - drug addicts, willing to do menial services or even degrading acts of carnality for their next fix. All they care about is finding their next high.

-Customer - the odd person who braves the depths of evil to enlist the services of those who dwell here. Few go in, even less come out alive.

-Prostitutes - usually freed slave girls who are so abused and jaded that they put their bodies up for money, either just to survive, or for the sheer pleasure of a random sexual encounter, while being paid for it.

Rules: basic board rules apply. Other than that, just don't kill another player without their consent. No godmodding, powerplaying, blahblahblah

Character Sheets:

Name: -

Species: -

Description/Picture: -

Occupation(discussed above): -

Weapons(if equipped): -

Other: -

Lets see if this takes off, or if it dies before it even takes its first breath of life, shall we?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dark 'Bloody Mist' Leonheart
Species: DarkVeemon
Description/Picture: [Image: darkvee4gh6.png] wearing a pure black hoodie
Occupation(discussed above): Assassin
Weapons(if equipped): 12 inches stainless steel sword with 2 Browning Hi-Power handguns, SPAS-12 shotgun and a pair of combat knifes [Image: mortal_combat-knife.jpg]
Other: He kills anyone that stands in his way

Name: Garnet

Species: Flamedramon

Description/Picture: [Image: to1165533515874ob003745ao2.png]

Occupation(discussed above): Prostitutes

Weapons(if equipped): none

Other: Love to get fucked
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: "Cowboy"

Species: Tigerwolf

Description: [Image: 1196539606maglot_finger-1.jpg]

Wears a trenchcoat, a black cowboy hat, no shirt, cargo pants, and heavy leather boots.

Weapons:

"Blitz" and "Krieg" - a pair of AA-12 Full-Auto Shotguns, with customized 50-round drum clips. http://undeadgear.com/wp-content/uploads.../aa-12.jpg

"Warhorse" and "Warhead" - Beretta PX4 Storm pistols, .45ACP http://lundestudio.com/wallpaper/px4-left-full-hi.jpg

"The Hellhammer" - Remington 870 Express 12-Gauge Shotgun, with a customized silencer. http://www.jaxonsgottagun.com/Remington870.jpg

Other: a bit "territorial" about his little slice of The Grey Market, often seen prowling the back alleys, looking for punks to beat senseless or kill outright, depending on his mood.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: 'D-Star', or simply 'D'

Species: Human

Description/Picture: [Image: 99568967.png]

Occupation(discussed above): Junkie

Weapons(if equipped): She left them somewhere one day. Maybe.

Other: Strangely happy, all the time. She doesn't see the grey market as dangerous, only as home, and she really loves everybody there. For real. She thinks. Who knows?

Can we start then? I love seedy stuff like this, nice work Cowboy!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Give it a few days, see if anyone else wants to play. If no one else bites by Sunday, then we'll play.

...I gotta say it.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

BE THERE!!!
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(If you guys will accept me then I will be more than happy to join!)

Name: Michal

Species: shape shifter

Description/Picture: [Image: Zavad_Sauda_by_Ecthelian.jpg]

Occupation(discussed above): Mafia associate

Weapons(if equipped): Several hidden blades, but he mostly uses his power as his greatest weapons. FYI, can shift his arm into a gun and fire hidden blades like bullets.

Other: A shifty shape shifter, Michal, as he is known, used to work as an assassin until he realized that secrets sell better than lies. A spy, thief, and wanted man by virtually everyone for some reason or another, he has so many hits on him that if someone did managed to kill him they would have to cut him up in several cubic inches just to collect all his bounty. The problem is that at the same time, he is an excellent killer, hard as hell to track and can almost always make a better offer, not in money, but in so many other things. (Giving you guys a target, if you think you can take em ;) )

Name: Sarah

Species: Elf

Description/Picture: [Image: caf61b81997ff9a3871454a1ace36ae32f0b9000.jpg?165475]

Occupation(discussed above): Slave

Weapons(if equipped): none

Other: Captured from all the way across the continent, Sarah is a freshly caught, exotic slave of which few ever get to see. Normally elves are to stealthy or vicious to take as slaves, but Sarah had the perfect blend of timidness and unluck to get captured by a Slave trader and shipped all the way back to the Grey market. Brought to a new land in shackles, Sarah is frightened and constantly punished for any kind of action, making her very isolated and easy to control. But this deal is far from heaven, since her price tag speaks for itself.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Welcome to the game!
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Frank A. Mazzola

Species: Arctic TigerFox

Description/Picture: [Image: 1206023726notveryathletic_beowuff_d.jpg]

Occupation(discussed above): Mafia associate

Weapons(if equipped): Two Five sevens with Armor piecing bullets with moded extended clips(45 instead of the slandered 30) a 7 inch serrated edge switchblade "Button release"

And a Beretta Sniper: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/R...Sniper.jpg

Other: Born and raised into the Mazzola family. Is the Don's son, although seems to be just a solider he is more then just.

Name: Jake J. Long

Species: Bat-flying fox

Description/Picture: [Image: Jake.jpg]

Occupation(discussed above): Customer/Junkie

Weapons(if equipped): Non at this time.

Other: A rich hills boy who comes down from his suburb to buy drugs

Name: Sasha L. Smirnov

Species: Feline-Cat

Description/Picture: [Image: Sasha.jpg]

Occupation(discussed above): Assassin

Weapons(if equipped): Various weapons anything from a dagger to a sniper. She has it.

Other: Ukraine, Chernobyl 1986. The parents of Sasha were evacuating the area as copters flew over head, small explosions from the close by melting down power plant were heard. They didn't realize how high the Radiation levels were form the powerplant, and there child. This child's name was Sasha, 6 months in the womb when this had happened. The parents deiced that it was best to move away from there and move to Russia, Berlin to raise there child. So time passed and passed until it has been 6 more months of Sasha being in her mothers womb. they went to see a doctor that told them that there child might not make it, as she had mutated from the high Rad's the mother received in the past, 5 more months pass and She was born, fur less, brittle, thin, and weak. for a year she stayed in intensified care at the hospital, barely holding onto life. Over time she grew fur, talons, cat like ears and eyes, and a feline tail. She was born and raised in Berlin as a mutant, but over time was reclassified as a Anthropadic feline to cover-up her past. Later she moved to the United States to better her life but fell into the life of crime as she did anything to make ends meet.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Just wondering, does anyone want to be a Slave Trader? If not I can make up a temporary one for my girl but if someone makes one then she can belong to you until she gets sold.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I can make a slave trader for your female elf chacter, sliver

Name: Krad

Species: DarkVeemon

Description/Picture: same as Dark but without the hoddie

Occupation(discussed above): Slave Trader

Weapons(if equipped): A leather whip

Other: A fairly young Slave Trader, just trying to make ends meet
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz