Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Krad walked back, grabbing his whip and whips the ground hard. "You are going to be a slave like you want to or not. Every race has some kind of weakness, I just need to find yours." Krad said, looking over Sarah, mainly looking at her elf ears.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Michal reached down and began to absentmindedly stroke his fur. "So you dont remember anything from your time before a slave? Nothing? How old were you? How old are you now?" Michal asked, his hand also undoing his harness as he stroked him and spoke, smoothly undoing the straps or simply cutting through them.

--------

Silvia silently followed briskly on all fours. Instead of actually running on her hands and knees, she was light and agile enough to sprint along on the tips of her fingers and toes while Kase walked behind Kaylee, staring at her with unsure eyes. On the one hand, she had bought him and thought she owned him. He didnt want to be owned by anyone, he was not a pet god damn it!

But on the other hand, she had offered him the first real food he had even been allowed to sniff in weeks and even punished that horrible trader and allowed him to walk up right and talk, at least a little. He looked down at Silvia, who had quickly given him the jerky he now held in his hand when they had both escaped their cages. He wondered how she felt about this, since she was a model slave, but a kindhearted person

Before he knew it they were nearing their destination and he knew he had to ask at least one more thing, just to test if she really didnt mind him speaking words. Deciding not to become hostile, at least not yet, he asked, "Um...may I ask what the rules are?" A harmless question, at least thats what Kase thought, though he still tensed as he waited for an answer, knowing that a familiar back hand might soon find his face if he wasnt ready for it.

--------

Sarah stared at Krad with frightened eyes and curled up even more in her corner. Many slavers knew common weak spots for whatever they sold, and an Elf's was most defiantly their ears. Stroking them softly had much the same effect that it had on cat ears, calming them and bringing to them innocent and comforting pleasure. But wiping, cutting, hitting or twisting their sensitive tips could break wills and bring them to their knees easily enough. Sarah, being an elf, knew this and quickly covered her ears in fright, knowing they were terribly exposed.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad smirks as he put his whip at his side. "Let me guess, your ear are you weak point." Krad said, watching Sarah covered her ears.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I remember a woman.. who was probably not my mother.. But other than that.." Jacob replied, purring softly as he found himself enjoying Michal's touch. "I think I was six... and if so.. I'd be 18 now..." he added, shifting his position slightly to make it easier for Michal to remove the harness.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Kaylee unlocked the door to her home and turned around, rather than the rough backhand Kase was likely expecting, se gently carressed his cheek. "The rules are simple.. You must obey me, or anyone I tell you to at all times, even if the order given requires you to break another rule." she said before opening the door, and leading them inside. The front room looked mostly like a typical family room in any suburban home, decent sized TV, large comfortable looking couch, a couple of chairs and matching tables.

"The second rule, you are about to follow.. because I require that you keep yourselves as healthy as you are able.. Meaning you will eat what is provided for you.. and bathe at least once every other day, more often if asked." she said before gently leading them to the kitchen.

"The downstairs is off limits unless you are invited down." she said absently as she attached the leaches to a lock on the table, and wandered to the pantry. "The only orders you are not to follow are those from others that would require permanent harm to be done to you." she placed a couple of plates on the table, and filled them with various fruits, vegetables, and slices of cold meat. "There are more, but they only apply to specific situations, and if you obey me, and these rules.. you will never have to find out most of them... Now please, eat up. But don't rush.. I don't want you getting sick..." though her tone was as cold as ever, she seemed genuinely concerned about their health.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Kase flinched and his heart almost skipped several beats when she turned to him, but found the hand to be gentle and soothing rather than violent and humiliating. He nodded silently to her words and followed her in without a fight. He had no strength, hardly any will, and he knew he had no family waiting for him...they had all been taken. So he was more than content with the new rules, particularly the one about eating and being clean. He sat down at the table instinctively when he and Silvia were leashed there, but stood up almost as fast. The answer could easily be found in Silvia, he sat down on her knees nest to the table rather than sitting at the table.

Kase bit his lip and looked at Kaylee nervously. If it seemed she wouldnt mind, then he would slowly sit down again and look at Silvia, who was content on the floor. She had never said a word to him or around him, and he would have wondered if she were mute where it not for her cries of pain when he had first arrived as a slave. That was a hard time for the both of them. Despite her lack of vocalization, Kase had learned allot about Silvia. He had learned about her strict obedience to slave rules, all of them, her submissive, warm approach to even their cruel slave trader, and how no physical torture seemed to be able to hold any last effect on her. The night he had seen her crying was the night the trader had sold her mother to another person, and made Silvia truly alone.

Kase felt deep pity for her, and tried to befriend her, but her natural kindness and perpetual silence made it very hard to tell if she was appreciating the effort or if she was just being Silvia. One thing was for sure though, she didnt deserve to be alone.

When the food was brought to them though all these thoughts fled from Kase's mind. He happily ate his food, slowly at first, but he had to stop himself from eating faster as the meal progressed. Silvia, who would not take a seat at the table unless directly ordered to, would also have trouble eating slowly, and both purred happily as they filled their growling stomachs.

---------------

Sarah shuddered and didnt answer, trying to shy away from Krad as he got even closer to her. She would kick out at him if he tried to touch her, and would scream if he restrained her. She didnt want to be a slave, and she would fight for her freedom, even if fighting was uselessly futile.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kaylee chuckled as she got her own plate. Rather than order Silvia to sit on the chair, she set her plate down on the ground so she could get to it more easily. "I don't expect you to act like animals. Though I understand that some would.. Once I know you won't try to run, I'll even take the leashes off.." she said, giving each of her slaves a gentle scratch behind the ears. "What are your names?" she asked after taking her seat.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Daisy let out a bizarre moan as she was penetrated by the thick wolf cock.

'Don't... don't stick...' She murmured, unable to properly form the words as Cowboy's meat drove into her. The girl's hands slid over her breasts, one of them moving downwards to her pussy, stroking her girlhood and the huge penis entering it.

'I... fuck...' She whispered, her eyes blank and drifting randomly over her companion's furry, muscled body.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cowboy let out a ragged groan of pleasure, as he felt the girl's tight pussy engulf his cock. He hilted himself slowly into her.

"Ooohh...yeah...that's good.." He moaned, as he pulled out slightly, and bucked forward.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Krad when close to Sarah, put one of his hands on Sarah's, his other hand is on his whip, ready to use it when Sarah puts up a fight.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds