Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
The trader was a coward, and spotted his mistake to late. "Fine, I give em to you both for yer price. Just get away from my booth. You assassins think you just own the place, one day we will see." He grumbled, giving Kaylee two leashes and kicking open both cages. "You belong to her now, so shoe! Get!" He ordered roughly. Kase was far to frightened of the Trader to get out of the cage with him standing right in front of it, yelling and sputtering, and so he stayed where he was and covered his head. It took all the Trader's will power not to get the pole again. Silvia was a little quicker on the uptake, but not by much.

She had lived her whole life in a cage, and was rarely ever taken out. She was fed in the cage, "washed" in the cage, slept in the cage, and was even born in that cage. She didnt know anything else. And so when she took her first timid steps out, they were hesitant and unsure. "Hurry up!" The man yelled and Silvia almost retreated back, but knew better and ran to Kaylee, still on all fours, running around behind her and hiding behind her legs.

The man soon had enough of Kase and picked up the cage and tilted it, shaking it hard until he fell out onto the floor and kicked his rump towards Kaylee. "She owns ya now, get out oh here!" He yelled. Kase began to stand up but was tripped by the trader. "I taught you better than that!" He threatened. Kase, tears still in his eyes, started to rise again, but on all fours this time instead of on two legs, and crawled nervously to Kaylee's feet.

The trader gave her two rough collars and then demanded that she leave or he would bring the heat here. The heat was what passed for justice in the Gray market, and calling them would mean shutting down shop for a few days for everyone here. But he looked pissed enough to do it.

----------

Sarah shook her head and began to cry softly. "This is...not fair...I..I was j-just trying to he-help...i-its not fair..." Sarah had only been caught because she had helped her hunter escape the forest. The dimwitted man decided to thank her for saving his life by capturing her and selling her as a slave. She stayed curled up, she wasnt going to give. Now Krad had a few choices to make, he could be rough, or gentle. He could lie or be truthful. He could be rich and sell her as a virgin, or be well off and sell her as a used elf. OR he could be kind and try to work something out with the officials to get her sent back home.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know it's not fair." Krad said, thinking about talking about the officials as he hands her his whip. "Used the whip to take out any sadness or anger with me or the hunter." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kaylee handed the man the money and clipped the collars onto her slaves. "A pleasure doing business..." she said softly before backhanding him with nearly all of her considerable strength, most likely sending him to the ground.

After delivering the blow, she calmly turned to the two slaves. "Stand up and come with me. We'll go over the new rules when I get you home..." she said with the leashes gripped tightly in her right hand. Her left hand wandered the handle of her strange weapon, ready to use it if necessary to defend herself.

In their weakened state, she knew controling Silvia and Kase wouldn't be very difficult, and thus, not as much fun. So her first order of business was going to be food and a bath for both of them.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Jacob followed cautiously, still uncertain exactly what would happen to him with his new master. When Michal asked his name, he didn't answer at first, torn between the rules he'd come to know, and what he knew the man wanted. "It's.. J-jacob... Sir..." he said before turning his head as if expecting Michal to strike him.

OOC: basically a leather man thong, with a harness on his upper body.
Sarah looked at the whip but didnt take it. "I-Im not angry...I just do-dont want to b-be a slave." She said softly. "I-I just w-want to go back h-home..."

----------

The Trader didnt attack her, though he did curse her name several times as he got up and rubbed his cheek, spiting some blood as she left. Kase was quick on his feet this time, blushing as he tried to cover himself with his rag. Silvia on the other hand didnt rise at all and looked confused. She had never been allowed to stand on two feet, she was faster and more nimble on her hands and knees since that was how she was raised. The cages werent even big enough to let her stand all the way up so she had very little experience

If told again, Silvia would hesitantly rise to her feet and find the action very awkward. Standing on her two trembling legs, she would try her best to follow Kaylee, dropping what was left of her rag in the process. Never did she speak once. But it didnt take Kase, who was not born a slave, long to say his first words. "W-Were are we going?" He asked in his light voice. If Kaylee turned to answer him, or made any movement aside from the current walking, he would flinch back, expecting her to strike him or punish him in some way.

The whole role of a slave was not to be a person but to be a pet. Him and Silvia in particular were pleasure slaves, they were not bred or captured to be house slaves, so there was no need for them to talk at all. Silvia herself had never said more than ten words in her life.

------------

Michal paused for a moment to consider it. Jacob...not to bad. "OK Jacob." He said, giving the leash a hard tug if Jacob stopped moving when he flinched. "I can tell right off the bat that you are not a born slave, but rather a captured one. Tell me, where did you come form and how you got captured." As Jacob told him, or not, they would arrive at a small shack in the projects. It hardly looked big enough to fit a person and a bed at all, and the door was almost broken off its hinges.

Michal carefully pushed it open and revealed that the entire inside was a stair case leading down. He led his new pet into the dark passage and carefully made sure that he didnt trip. Michal could see in the dark, even utter blackness, which soon enveloped them. Jacob probably could not, not without some kind of light. Finally they stopped and Michal opened a door, revealing his headquarters. It was all one large room the size of a huge warehouse. There was a bedroom section, a kitchen section, a T.V. and video game section, a weapons section, and tons and tons and tons of room and other sections. "Welcome to your new home Jacob." Michal said with a smile as he shut and locked the door behind them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob seemed relieved that Michal hadn't struck him for speaking, which made his next words flow more easily. "I was.. captured young.. The traders have been passing me around for years..." he said, still a little hesitantly. "I don't remember much before that.." he added.

He looked around his new home in disbelief. He couldn't remember ever seeing a house with so much space in it, let alone all of the stuff filling that space.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
"I'm not sure, if I can get you home." Krad said, sighing a bit. "But you can live with me not as a slave, but as elf." Krad said, standing up to get some better clouths for Sarah, feeling really bad for her.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"So you've been a slave almost all your life?" Michal asked him as he walked across the big room, still holding his pets leash. He went to the T.V. section and sat down on a large comfortable couch before a huge wide screen T.V. that was nearly big enough to be a small movie screen. "Come." Michal said, petting the side of the couch. "Up on my lap, I want to pet you a bit." He said as he turned on the huge T.V. and began ti flip through the channels.

--------

Sarah shook her head and continued to cry softly. She didnt want to stay here, she wanted to go back home. The walls were oppressive and lifeless, not like the trees she was used to sleeping under. The roof blocked out the sun and the rain, making her feel like she was in one big cage. In worse, outside the pollution from the market made the clouds thick and black and the rain stung her eyes. She didnt like this place, it wasnt her world, her life. Krad would either have to man up and train her, or he would have to send her back. Anything in between would just leave her as a rebellious and sad Elf for the rest of her stay.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob climbed up into Michal's lap, being careful not to hurt him in any way. "Yes sir.. I have.." he whispered, blushing a little as he curled up against his master's chest. Though of course, he would rather not be a slave at all, part of him was enjoying being ordered around like this.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Kaylee smiled a bit. "If you're more comfortable on your knees, then follow me that way." she said, looking down at Silvia. "As for you.." she looked over at Kase. "We are going to my home. Once there, if you follow my rules, you will be well cared for." she said without breaking her stride for an instant.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."