Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Kaylee seemed to consider his words for a moment, then shrugged. "Perhaps we could work out a mutually beneficial business arrangement some other time.." she said. "But for now.. I believe I will seek another booth." This one is rather pathetic... No fight in him at all.. she thought as she glanced down at Jacob. "He seems to like you.."

After making her comment she turned and headed back down the walkway, her footfalls making very little noise on the concrete. she passed by the booth she'd waited at before, her gaze locked on two cages which held the poorly cared for slaves. "Scrawny.. But not without potential..." she whispered when she was near enough to examine Silvia and Kase more closely.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Sarah fell hard and rubbed her forehead, which had hit the floor. "Ow..." She said with tears in her eyes as she crawled to a corner and curled up into a tight ball, shuddering as she tried not to cry after falling over and finding out she was going to be a sex slave. "I...I dont wanna...." She sniffed, not looking up at Krad as she huddled in the corner.

----------

Michal smiled down at his new pet as he saw that Kaylee was interested in something else now. He got the Trader's attention and soon had a deal set up for Jacob. They cage then opened and Jacob was leashed by the trader and told to walk on all fours. He was walked to Michal where he then took the leash and began to lead Jacob out into the crowded street. "So, whats your name?" He asked the cat boy as they walked along, looking around carefully for anyone who might be hunting him. Usually he stayed off the streets, but he couldnt exactly hike Jacob onto the roof tops where he normally traveled and so this was the only way.

As Michal walked and looked around, occasional a wrinkle would appear somewhere on his skin or clothing and then open into an eye that would look around for a moment before closing and disappearing. In this way Michal kept track of everything that was going on at all times.

"Come on now, out with it." He urged, eager to know if the name was a good one or if he would have to rename him.

(What is Jacob wearing?)

----------

Silvia and Case, although they were next to each other and each was just as scrawny as the other, seemed worlds apart. Silvia was curled up in her cage, silently watching people come and go, and walking up to the front of her cage whenever anyone wanted to pet her, allowing them to scratch her ears and pet her head, purring lightly and never showing any aggression.

Kase on the other hand hissed and growled at nearly everyone and everything that walked by his cage. He had several bruises on his back, which were from the trader who owned him. Each time Kase was hostile, spoke a word or did anything else the trader didnt like, he would take a big long wooden pole and jab Kase hard in the back.

Silva received little such treatment. But there was one more thing that both of them had in common, fear. Silvia, as friendly as she was, seemed to in reality be afraid of everything, and she had a write to be. She was walking a mine field, any wrong movement or step could get her punished later, like Kase, who would be punished badly after the booth closed. Kase was also afraid of everything, but instead of trying to carefully navigate the mine field, he instead was running through it in a panic, getting blown up every five steps.

An example of this was their reactions when they saw Kaylee. Silvia looked at Kaylee for a moment, waiting to see if she was interested in them. When she saw that she was, Silvia crawled up to the front of her cage and rubbed her head against the bars, cutely purring and wordlessly begging for pets. Kase on the other hand didnt move from the back of his cage and hissed loudly at Kaylee, earning another hard jab from the pole, which silenced him and forced him to lay flat against the bottom the cage, his ears flat against his skull.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy giggled as her clothes were removed, leaving her in only her now-wet panties and bra, which one of her hands was pushing awkwardly up as she fondled her breasts.

She could barely see his massive cock, but as her legs moved randomly, her feet came into contact with it as he stood over her, and she rubbed at the wolf's meat with both her bare feet.

The girl's head lolled to the side, her vivid green hair splayed over her chest as she murmured random things.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kaylee glared up at the trader every time he used the pole to punish the slaves. Though she didn't comment on it yet, it was obvious she didn't approve of the simplistic tool. After a moment of consideration, she leaned in closer to Kase's cage. "You're certainly a lively one... " she said as she pulled a small bit of jerky out of a nearly invisible pocket in her outfit, ripped it in half, and tossed one piece into each of the two slaves cages. "Have either of them been used?" she asked as she stood up again.

Though she knew that traders generally didn't approve of anyone feeding their merchandise, she wanted to see how they reacted before making a choice. Not to mention that she just didn't like this trader, and would love an excuse to take him down. As she waited for the man's reaction, she reached in and scratched Silvia behind the ears, more to feel her fur than to give the feline any attention, but even still, she understood how small acts of kindness can make training that much easier.
Cowboy pulled her panties off, pushing her feet away to toss them aside with her other clothes. Pushing his way into her crotch, his throbbing meat came to rest on her pussy.

"Oooh...Dee..." he murmured softly, licking her cheek as he started rubbing his throbbing wolfhood on her young pussy.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
D-star could feel the furry wolf pressed against her, and his soft, slightly tickly fur made her giggle, imagining a warm blanket covering her.

She could still feel the attention to her pussy as he rubbed his cock against it, and it made her squirm, her eyelids fluttering as she stared at the inside of her skull.

The drug-addled girl slid downwards, trying to impale herself on the thick wolf meat automatically, wanting more of the pleasurable sensation.

all i ever wanted was the world.

As the jerky was tossed in to the cages the merchant scowled. "Hey, dont feed em unless you gonna buy em." He said roughly, not moving from his seat next to Kase's cage. Kase crawled tentatively up to the jerky and batted it with his paw for a moment, trying to see if it was ral or not. He hooked it on his right hand with his claws and pulled it toward him, revealing that he only had three claws left. His ring and pinky finger claws had been pulled out, painfully no doubt, and left him with only three claws. His other hand was harder to see, since he kept it tucked under him and his claws were not bared there.

The small neko boy sniffed it and looked up at Kaylee. "For me?" He asked softly. As a Neko, he communicated mostly with body language than with actual words, and so his voice was rather weak to start from. He received a jab from the pole on his head not long after and retreated back to back of the cage with the jerky. "Oh no, you dont get any of that." The Trader said. Kase had been bad all week, the Trader was starving him to break him down, though in truth he was just giving himself an excuse since he also starved Silvia. Simply didnt care enough to spend what little money he had on food for the slaves. If they didnt sell for a few weeks in the slave market then there was always the exotic meat market.

And so he jabbed Kase again and again until the neko retreated to a corner in the back and left the jerky behind. The Trader then stuck the jerky with his pole and flung it into Silvia's cage. Silvia had reacted much like Kase at first, testing the food to make sure it wasnt drugged or fake, and then began to nibble happily on it. She didnt speak, she knew better, and so she enjoyed her jerky peacefully as she purred softly, loving the feeling of Kaylee's hand gently scratching her behind the ear.

Silvia was a high quality slave that had the misfortune of being born into the possession of this particular slaver. Her fur was very soft save for the dirty spots, but that was hardly her fault. Even with all the personal maintenance she did on herself, Silvia had a hard time keeping clean with no water save for her drinking water. When Kase's jerky flew into her cage she snatched it up greedily and the Trader smiled, not noticing that Silvia didnt eat it, but rather tucked it under her belly which she was laying on, to give back to Kase when the trader wasnt looking.

At this point Kase had teary eyes from being hit over and over with the pole and had dropped his hostility in exchange for a pathetic attempt to hide from attention, staying curled up in the farthest corner of his cage, trembling from fear, or possibly the cold. Silvia and Kase wore only rags to cover themselves, more like raggy blankets, and Silvia couldnt even cover her chest with it, not that the trader wanted her to.

The Trader looked back at Kaylee and said "They are both untouched so far. Virgin that is. Silvia is good pet, she quite and follow rules. Smart cat. Kase here is not so much, but I dont charge you more than $300 for him. $700 for Silvia." They were both being grossly over priced. Silvia, though normally could be worth $1000, was malnourished, dirty, and probably had not been given any shots or vaccines which meant she might even be sick, which would drop her price to more around $500. The same went for Kase, but in addition to that, he was also clearly beaten, hostile, and his claws showed permanent damage. He was worth only a $150 max.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy chuckled at her eagerness, and pulled her up slightly, lining his thick wolfmeat up with her young pussy. He gripped her shoulders lightly, and pressed his throbbing cock into her pussy, moaning softly. The girl was tight, to say the least.

He rocked his hips slowly, trying to force more and more of his cock into her, loving the feeling of hot, tight, underage pussy around him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I strongly suggest you put the pole down." Kaylee said, her voice even colder than usual. "I will make you this one offer.. $800 for the two of them.. And I leave you still breathing.. Or $200 and I send it with what's left of you to your next of kin..." he added, her tone suggesting that it really didn't make a difference to her how the deal went down.
Krad put his whip to the side and walks over to Sarah. "I know, but you have too. I will try to make this place the closest I can to your home with the rest of the money I have left over, I also need to make sure you always have something to eat for each meal, even if I need to steal or I go without food." Krad said, feeling a bit bad.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds