Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Michal smiled and scratched Jacob's ear. He looked up at the woman and spotted her eying him and his possible new pet. He sighed and signaled her over, wanting to see what she wanted, the cat or his head. She looked like the assassin type, which put him on his guard, but he didnt do anything hostile, not yet at least. He smiled down at the cat boy and sat on top of his cage, making himself lighter so it wouldnt strain the bars.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob purred quietly as Michal scratched his ear, then smiled back at him. He took a slight step back as he looked over at the woman. Michal might be a little intimidating, but he was genuinely afraid of the graceful young woman. Would she eat me, or rape me... Or both..? he asked himself, shivering slightly as he realized he would rather not know the answer to that question.
Kaylee chuckled quietly when she saw Michal gesturing to her. Perceptive for a man.. she thought as she calmly walked over to him. She hadn't intended on saying anything to him when she first saw him, but she decided it would be rude to ignore him. "Do not be alarmed." she said, though her words seemed friendly, there was a distinct chill to her tone. "I'm not planning on killing, or otherwise harming you right now." she added, giving him what was likely as close to a genuine smile she'd ever shown anyone.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Michal nodded with a smile and responded sarcastically. "Why would you want to Kill little ole me? I just noticed that you were eying this kitty here and thought it would be rude to just walk on out with him, since you seem willing to spy on a spy for him." Michal grinned and patted the cage. "So, I suppose my real question here is, do you know who I am, and if you do, why do you want this cat so bad?" Michal was an infamous shape shifter, and he was in his default form at the moment. Anyone who had ever looked at a hit list knew his name, face, and his reputation.

(Angelas, would you like me to make a slave for you so that Kaylee and Michal dont kill each other or get awkward? lol)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am fully aware of who you are. But I have no interest in killing you when I haven't been paid to do so." Kaylee replied honestly, though there was still the natural chill to her voice. "As for the cat.. I simply noticed him as the most interesting slave in the quarter. I was waiting to see if you actually wanted him, or if you were only browsing."

She glanced down at Jacob, smiling again as he backed away from her. Smart cat.. she thought before returning her frigid gaze to Michal. "I should warn you that not all assassins are as practical as myself.. I noticed several asking about you earlier. And I'm quite certain that none of them have been contracted to do anything to you."

OOC: If you want to. I was just having her wander over here because Jacob seemed lonely.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Daisy moaned with pleasure as the wolf's rough tongue made contact with her panties. She didn't know what was happening, but the combination of the coke, and Cowboy's ministrations felt fantastic.

The girl squirmed happily, her legs spreading wider and one hand sliding up her top to play with her breasts, while her eyes rolled back in her head.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cowboy grinned, and started unbuckling his pants, as he gave her pussy another hard, slow lick through her panties. As soon as his cock sprang free, he tossed his pants aside, and pulled her skirt down her legs. He stood up, showing her his 10 inches of lupine meat, as he roughly pulled her shirt up and away, leaving her more or less naked.

"...beautiful." He murmured quietly, as he ran his paws up her belly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Go ahead and choose one of these two then Angelas.

Name: Kase

Species: Neko

Description/Picture: more human then some nekos, his cat features including his furry brown ears, cat like green eyes, brown tale, and his double jointed feet that became furry at just under his waist. He is frail looking, but fast, though he can be easily overpowered.

Occupation(discussed above): Slave

Weapons(if equipped): claws, which are like larger cat claws.

Other: Kase has been in the slave market for days now without being fed much and drinking only rain water. Although he is timid by nature, he doesnt want to be a slave, and will fight, at least initially, anyone who tries to buy him.

Name: Silvia

Species: Neko

Description/Picture: More neko then Kase, Silvia, in addition to he tail, and ears, also has a furry backthat stars at her neck and runs down to her tail. she also had paw like hands and feet and yellow cat like eyes as well as two slightly sharper teeth. Her fur is dark yellow and very soft.

Occupation(discussed above): slave

Weapons(if equipped): claws

Other: Silvia was born a slave and has been trained to be submissive. She has only recently been to the slave market and wants to be bought by a kind master...or any master since being in a cage all day with no food or water is less than comfortable. She is timid and kind, and very easy to scare.

OOC----------

(Re-post since Dark might have missed it.)

"No!" Sarah screamed as she pushed Krad. Being an elf she also had greater strength, and though she was not stronger than Krad, she was strong enough to push him back when he grabbed her breast. "No! I-I cant!" She yelled as she tried to make a dash for the front door. The chances of her escaping was small at best, even if she got out into the street. The problem was that if she did make it out into the street someone else was bound to come by and sweep her up.

---------

Michal smiled pleasantly enough and said "Fine then. But I am taking thus kitty right here. There are plenty others here in the market, but if you want we can work out a deal." He reached down to pet Jacob through the bars, scratching behind his ear. "So what do you want to do?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad grab his whip and whips it around Sarah's foot, pulling hard, letting out a deep dragon like growl. "You will become a sex slave if you like it or not." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Jacob purred quietly at Michal's touch, and his assertion that he was going to buy him. He'd rather belong to a specific man than live any longer being passed from trader to trader, never leaving this small cage except when they forced him to dance for customers. Though obviously he would rather be free instead, but since that wasn't possible, he'd accept his current situation.