Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Cowboy grinned, watching the little drug addict snort up the white powder, his eyes glued to her tight little butt. She'd soon be so out of it, that it wouldn't matter what he did to her. She'd be off in la-la land.

He got down on her knees next to her, watching her snort up the drugs, and groped her young ass roughly. He didn't need to say anything, as long as she was doped out.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
D-Star giggled wildly, snorting up most of the remaining drug before she slipped and her face hit the table. The girl didn't seem to mind, continuing to laugh, mindlessly happy as she tried to turn and face her companion, the white powder sticking to her youthful face.

'Cow... you... ahahaha! It's...' The girl muttered, rolling over so that her hair was in the remains of the powder, the back of her head leaning against the table. She then spread her legs wide, her eyes rolling as her short skirt spread, revealing white panties.

D's arms moved randomly, one arm hanging down beside her, the other sprawled across her coke-coated face as she smiled, vacant and delighted.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Jacob sighed and shifted his position inside the glass cage. While he probably could break out of it, he really didn't see a reason to put forth the effort. He knew he'd just be captured again, and locked up tighter next time.
OOC: where are the others at?

IC:

Cowboy murred to himself, hit tail wagging behind him slowly, as he hiked her skirt up, and started groping and petting her panty-clad ass slowly. A bulge formed in his dirty cargo pants at his arousal.

Unable to contain himself, and knowing that he had free reign until she came down, he brought his muzzle down to her crotch, and gave her pussy a slow, firm lick through her panties.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Gonna give this a try

Name: - Kaylee Amnaris

Species: - Elf

Description/Picture: - Kaylee stands at just under six feet tall, and has a slender build. Beneath the tight red leather she wears, she is obviously well muscled. Rather than attempt to hide any of her features, she has designed her outfit to show them off, without actually revealing anything. Her shapely bosom leaves a distinct bulge in her top, and she seems to enjoy the attention her looks get her.

Her soft brown hair is usually braided tightly, and stretches down the entire length of her back, ending just above her tight buttocks. Her light blue eyes are most often seen glaring coldly at whoever happens to be in her way at the time, but on occasion will show a hint of warmth.

Occupation(discussed above): - Assassin

Weapons(if equipped): - The only visible item she carries that looks at all like a weapon is the thick, foot long, red rod she has clipped to her belt at all times, though she always has an assortment of garrotes and daggers hidden on her person. Even when naked she is never unarmed, for she has a pair of sharp stiletto blades disguised as hair pins inserted at the base of her braid.

Other: - Prefers to break her target's spirit long before actually killing them, but if her employer demands a quick kill, she will do so, but when that happens she will more readily agree to taking that former employer as a target. Often she will take a job that doesn't actually require the death of the target, and will take pleasure in breaking her target down repeatedly until he would do anything for her.

IC:

Kaylee walked calmly through the grey market. She didn't have any specific target or client lined up, but she was considering a replacement for her last plaything. Unfortunately, her employer had finally requested the death of the man she'd been asked to capture. "Perhaps a slave.." she muttered to herself, though at that moment, she couldn't decide if she would rather have a male, or a female companion.

After some wandering, she found her way to the slaver's domain, though some traders were more spread out, these few had gathered together for added security.

"Hey there sweet thang! How'd you like to-" one man started as she walked by him. She shot him a brief glare, silencing him in an instant. Though her instincts demanded that she punish the man for his behavior, common sense told her that it would be foolish to start trouble in this place. I'll deal with you later... she told herself before allowing her gaze to slide over the various cages scattered throughout the area.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Sarah meeped and closed her eyes as she felt Krad's cock against her leg. "Please...cant you let one go? J-Just once?" She begged him softly, her heart was racing and she was so frightened her legs were trembling. As Krad's cock slid across her skin, he would feel how soft and warm her skin was. It felt good just to stroke her, fucking her would be like a dream.

----------

Michal, bored with how Cowboys situation had turned out, decided to go see if there were any good pets for sale, and by pets he obviously meant slaves. He looked around and eventually found his way to a slaver with an assortment of catbreeds. He rather liked catbreeds, they were either tame or wild and when broken, very affectionate. As he looked own the rows of cages he spotted a golden green eyed cat boy. Being a shape shifter, Michal had no real gender, and could shift freely between any he wanted. Aside from that, when it came to men and women, he had no real preference save for that he was dominate.

As he walked along, he saw another shopper getting close and smiled as he reached Jacob's cage. He looked down and whistled a bit, placing his hand through the bars. "Here kitty kitty." He said softly, his hand looking normal and human enough, and it was, for now. He always liked testing cat breeds in this way. Most of them slashed, a few of them backed away, and even fewer nuzzled his hand like a cat. For the ones that slashed him, they could find their claws suddenly striking solid steel. A very painful and embarrassing experience for them, while Michal found it rather entertaining.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad smiles, feeling how soft and warm her skin his aginest his cock. "No, I can't let you go." Krad said, looking into her eyes as one of his hands went and grab one of Sarah's tits, squeezing it a bit. "This is your life now, pleace face the facts." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"No!" Sarah screamed as she pushed Krad. Being an elf she also had greater strength, and though she was not stronger than Krad, she was strong enough to push him back when he grabbed her breast. "No! I-I cant!" She yelled as she tried to make a dash for the front door. The chances of her escaping was small at best, even if she got out into the street. The problem was that if she did make it out into the street someone else was bound to come by and sweep her up.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kaylee flashed Michal a brief, cold smile. She'd considered the slave he was paying attention to, but she wasn't so interested that she would fight for it at the moment. Though she did consider attempting to subdue the man, as another predator can make the sweetest prey, she decided to leave him be in favor of having a quiet day for a change.

She paused after she passed him, presumably to examine another slave, though in reality she continued watching the man with the cat slave. Waiting to see if he did decide to take him, or if he was there for another purpose.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Jacob stared at him for a moment, a little unsure of what he was doing, but he slowly crept forward, examining Michal's hand carefully. After a few seconds, Jaob looked up at him, and gave a slight smile before pushing his head beneath the other man's hand. He didn't rub against him yet, simply using the motion to let the man know that he wouldn't mind a scratch. He wanted to give a verbal response, but the last time he'd spoken, the trader had slapped him, and he wanted to avoid that if possible.