Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
OOC

Name: - Jacob Daniels

Species: - Cat-boy

Description/Picture: - Jacob stands at five and a half feet in height, and certainly looks like he'd be able to take care of himself in a fight. His eyes are a bright green, and he has long blonde hair. His tail is slightly longer than his legs, and is covered by smooth golden fur.

At the moment he is weaing a skimpy leather outfit that the traders forced him into. The well placed pouch in the front of the outfit covers his manhood, but does little to conceal its size. (Unerect, 5.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide. Erect, 11 inches long, 2.5 inches wide.)

Occupation(discussed above): - slave

Weapons(if equipped): - none

Other: - Jacob could probably have escaped when the traders found him, but his passive and fearful nature took over as it usually does in any stressful situation. He prefers other men, but obviously as a slave he has little choice in the matter.

IC:

Jacob sat quietly in the corner of his cage, though he had no idea where he was, or even who had possession of him at that moment in time, he seemed strangely content.

He watched the people walking by with a feigned disinterest that would have done any pampered house-cat proud, and where most slaves thought of how they could escape. His only thought was to question who would own him at the end of the day.
D-Star's smile, if possible, got bigger than it had been before. The girl was still quite high from her last fix, but as the cycle dictated, it wouldn't be too long before cruel and harsh reality got its cold hands on her.

Her beautiful, blank eyes looked thoughtful, as she considered.

'D wants coke! Lots of it, m'kaaaaaay?' She requested, grabbing her companion's strong arm once more. She then looked around dizzily for a moment.

'You want me to sucky sucky here? Ooooh, where's your hideout!? In the sewers? I don't wanna go down there, it's icky! Can i shoot something when we get there?!' She babbled, looking up at the rugged wolf, not minding the gun in his hands one bit.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Sarah's blood ran cold. "A-A slave? For sex?! Why?! I havent done anything to your people!" she cried out, fright suddenly creeping into her and seizing her heart. "Stay away! I want to go back home!" she yelled, trying to back away from Krad and looked around for escape routes.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad sighs, closing his eyes slowly before opening them back up. "Why? It's my live hood to trade sex slave and make them." Krad said. "You can't go back to your old home, this is your home now." Krad said, walking closer to Sarah, looking into her eyes again. "You know, you are like the highest valve of sex slave, people will pay me huge dollars to get you." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sarah was panicking, and her back was against the wall. "Stay away! D-Dont come any closer!" She yelled as she pressed herself flat against the wall. "Please...dont sell me...I...I havent done anything wrong...that man who captured me...he was lost and I tried to help him get back to his people...please, I was only trying to help!" She pressed herself. She closed her eyes as though Krad where about to hit her and added "Please dont...I havent...havent even had sex before...dont do this to me..." She was a virgin. She was a beautiful, young, age immortal, elven virgin. Krad, a small time slave traders had just landed THE most expensive slave that one could sell, aside from one that was trained as well as everything else. But even a trained elf wasnt worth as much without her virginity. Krad could pull himself out of the Grey market with just one more customer, he could make Millions, if not billions by selling her to a slave collector. A timid virgin elf, the money was practically his...if she stayed a virgin. If not then he could still sell her for a huge price, but the virginity aspect of it doubled her worth easily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm not going to hit you, you are far way to beautiful to hit." Krad said. "This is my life, trading sex slave, selling sex slaves, making sex slaves, but you, you can help me get famous here. You can make me tons of money. Just pleace listen to me." Krad said, going closer to Sarah. "Keep her a virgin and move out of here or fuck her, put a huge price on her and stay here." Krad thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Cowboy grinned. Coke was something he actually wasn't poor in. He offed a cokedealer this morning for a rival druglord, and he had close to a kilo's worth, already cut up and ready to sell. If only he had someone to sell it to.

"Oh well, don't have to, now." He thought to himself, then answered Dee, "I got some coke back at my place, and, nah, we can do that back at my place..."

He turned down another alleyway, ending up behind an abandoned garage. He opened the rusty emergency exit, and shuffled her inside, the thoughts of fucking her as she was drugged senseless sent arcs of lust through his body.

Inside, it looked better than the outside. It was quite obviously part of the garage's office, and a bed, couch, TV, and a small cache of weapons were littered about. He reached up, plucking a small package of coke from the collection he gained earlier today, and tossed it onto the table in front of D-Star.

"There we go." He grinned, sitting down on the stained mattress that made up his bed, "you stay, you get more."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Sarah shook her head frantically and continued to cower. "No, please, I dont want to be sold...I have a family, a mother and father and sisters...please send me back..." She begged Krad. She didnt want to be make him rich, she just wanted to go home.

(Just posting to remind everyone the RP is still here)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad sighs again. "I can't send you back. I have a family as well. This is how I make money for them. Sometimes I hate my job, but I have to do it." Krad said, going close as he can to Sarah, letting his cock rub agnest her leg.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
A delighted expression crossed D-Star's face as the coke was produced. The girl instantly emptied the packet onto the table, before pulling a dirty money note from her bra. The note was only for £1, and was obviously not for spending, which was why the girl had managed to keep it quite crisp. D rolled it up skillfully, before pressing it to her nose and running it through the white powder, sniffing in happily.

'Cowboy... I love youuuu!' She cried, before turning back to the table to finish the drug.

all i ever wanted was the world.