Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
OOC: please don't postflood too much, wait for the others to join in. Still waiting on Kyuubi to post, I sent him two texts about it, so he should get the idea.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry for the late/shitty post. I'm tired and trying to hurry the RP up sorry If I didn't read anything To busy.

Sasha was sitting in an abandon building alone, counting her money after a hit, having enough to buy a room, she stood back up putting her sniper rifle into a duffel bag, she slung it over her shoulder and walked out, entering the night air outside. Walking down a dark street silently as she made it to the closes hotel to buy a room for the night. She sat down on her bed with a heavy sigh, placing the duffel bag next to her bed, she put her phone next to her bed hoping to get another call for a hit.

Jake was driving a BMW through the streets looking for a drug dealer to get some weed, he was throwing a party at his house the next day and need some. Looking it all the darkest allyes and usually spots but nothing, he pulled up to a cowboy hat wearing person and asked. "Hey. Know where I can get some tree?" stopping his car so he could ask.

Walking down the street he saw the BMW and the Wolf and smile child. So he peeked around the corner pulling out his five sevens. If this was a slave trade he wanted a cut in the money as well as the slave, he wasn't about to let this opportunity get away.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(wow, Cowboy is popular!)

Sarah whined for a moment and tried to resist the pull of the chain for a second before she was forced to hop inside and hop after Krad. Her legs wobbled and shook as she hopped comically behind him, making her large breasts jiggle each time, and making her legs hurt more and more.

-----

Michal whistled as Cowboy suddenly became the center of attention. So many people were approaching him now that if it were him he would be getting nervous. Anyone of them could be counter hit men or avengers from past hits, and he was being surrounded pretty quick. He morphed his arm into a sort of blade gun and prepared to fire on them. What the hell, if someone was going to start shooting then he might as well gets some kills in. But he was careful not to fire first, and now, not to be seen.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Ah, i, wait, you know...' D-Star said, frowning as she stumbled on her words. People were approaching them and it confused her.

'Listen! Everyone vanish, i'm using my words!' She announced to everyone nearby, before stumbling forwards and clasping Cowboy's arm.

'Let's gooooo... I need some good stuff, you know? I wanna be flying again!' D-Star giggled, beaming up at the wolf, her eyes sparkling, but at the same time, so faraway and empty.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cowboy grunted, his left paw resting on "Warhorse", one of his pistols of choice. He knew he wouldn't have the space to draw The Hellhammer, so he resorted to something smaller. Pushing D-Star behind his back, he pulled out his pistol, flicking the safety off.

"Get off my turf, unless you want a sudden and acute case of lead poisoning." He growled lowly, backing himself and D-Star into a nearby alley.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Krad looks over at Sarah, smiling some more, watching her breasts jiggle each hop she does, feeling the head of his cock coming out of his pouch as he started to unlock Sarah's 'cage'. Her cage has a nice bed with some pillows and some nice sheets on it. Krad looks over at Sarah. "I hope you like your new living area." Krad said as he starts to remove the chains and slowly remove the gag. "Is that better?" Krad asked, looking into Sarah's eyes.

Dark finshed cleaning his self as he jumps out of the bath and drains the water. He dries his self off and gets dress his a clean set of his 'work' clouths than he starts to clean his weapons off and reloads his pistols and his shotgun. "Madey, I shound go into the market for a while." Dark thought as he keeps cleaning his weapons.

Garnet finds herself around the area that cowboy is with Jake, D-star. She smiles a bit, giggles, knowing that she will not ever have a chance with Cowboy.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sarah groans softly as her bindings are removed and rubs her wrists, feeling the deep indents there. "Th-Thank you.." She says softly with a strange accent. She nods when he ask her she feels better and stretches a little, displaying her sexy body more for Krad, though unknowingly so. "Um...why am I here?" She asked timidly, looking around with frightened eyes. She had no idea that she was destined to be a slave, or that Krad would probably be the one to take her virginity.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Anytime." Krad said, looking more at Sarah's sexy body, feeling more of his cock coming out of his pouch. "You are going to be a slave for sex." Krad said, removing his whip and tossing to the side, looking into Sarah's eyes again, licking his lips, thinking about how tight she will be.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy giggled from behind Cowboy's back, making a gun shape with her fingers and pretending to shoot the newcomers.

'Bang! Bang! Then you gonna fall all the way down!' She said happily, before lapsing into laughter, unsteady on her feet as she turned and tiptoed down the alley they had ended up in.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: so, Kyuubi decided to quit the RP, one post in. Whatever. We can keep playing without him.

IC:

Cowboy turned and followed D-Star down the alleyway, holstering his pistol and grabbing his shotgun. The tight, narrow alleyways would render the pistol somewhat useless, but a cloud of buckshot from The Hellhammer would be better in the close-combat situation, should anyone decide to follow them.

"C'mon, Dee." He said, keeping three paces behind her. "I'll get you whatever you want, as long as you promise to come with me back to my hideout."

He cocked his shotgun, and pulled a shell from his trenchcoat pocket, three zeros on the side denoting it as triple-ought buckshot. He loaded it into the magazine to replace the one that went into the chamber, and kept going. His mind went back to his last hit, the one that he couldn't find. The paper said that he was a known shapeshifter, with ties to the mafia, but a picture or his real name couldn't be found. He wouldn't be able to hunt him down until he gathered more information. So, he may as well get his rocks off on the young drug-addled girl in the meantime.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan