Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
Awesome! Thanks Dark!

Ohh, Im so excited, we start some time today right?
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: yes, yes. We start now. Sorry, I just woke up. >_<

IC:

The grey, striped wolf walked down the street, where police feared to tread. Across his back The Hellhammer rested, it's shiny chrome silencer glinting under the streetlights. Few people crossed his path, choosing to go other directions rather than becoming a target for what was obviously an assassin.

He lit up a cigarette, looking around, for either a new job to release pent-up aggression on, or for a hapless victim to send to intensive care.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Michal watched all the little people walk bellow him, so unaware, so clue less. Of course, he was a pigeon at the time, but his point was valid, and from way up high they were little people. He fluttered off his perch and landed in an alley bellow him. Transforming between two dumpsters, he smiled as his quarry walked deeper and deeper into the alley, sure he had cleared it before he came in. And then there was Michal and he gasped before grinning. Tossing a brown package on the ground, he turned and left.

The man was Doniven Hasvaster, AKA, Doni the Hell Raisers. Wanted in nearly every country and organization for arson of some sort, Doni was a wanted man, and so to stay alive he had to make deals. A simple exchange solved his problem, and gained Michal two new very useful assets. The first was the brown package. Inside were all the remaining files from the bureau of tactical secrets in Russia, a building so top secret that all its files were on paper and no copies were ever made. It was also one of the many buildings Doni had brunt to the ground, and so whatever was in the box, even if it was just reports of how many times employees went to the bathroom, was nearly priceless.

The second had to do with Doni's half of the exchange. For the papers, Michal got Doni a new face and identity so that he could continue to live and eventually operate without having a gun barrel at the back of his head the instant he took a piss in a public restroom. Doni, now a black man by the name of Greg Thomson, had agreed to hand over the files in exchange for a new identity complete with a doctor willing to change his face and not give away his secret. That was surprisingly easy to provide, since even though the Doctor swore never to tell a soul about Doni's new face, Michal had still killed him in the end to seal the deal.

Now only Michal knew the true identity and location of Doni the Hell Raiser, and that was worth even more then the papers...if he sold the info to the right person. But for now Doni was free, and Michal was that much richer. He picked up the brown bag tenderly and checked it for ticking. Nothing. Its weight was about right, and, after extending his hand from all the way to other side of the alley, opened it and found everything in order.

Michal, if you needed something, he had it, and if you needed to know something, he already knew it. Wanted as much as he was prized, every contract had to be thoroughly inspected before he would even think about going through with it. That was his life, his gift, and he loved it.

---------

A loud knock on Krad's door would wake him up if he was not already. Outside was a large man holding a sack. A hunter that Krad had invested in months ago, bit had never heard from. The chances of him catching anything were slim, and his price was high in the beginning, but Krad had just hit the Slaver equivalent of the lottery. For in this hunter's hands he held a small, frail figure, her hands were chained behind her back, her angles tied together, her mouth gagged and a black bag pulled over her head.

He took her roughly and placed her before Krad and removed the bag. Sarah whimpered and squinted her eyes in the blinding light before she looked up at Krad with frightened eyes. Her skin was tan but smooth and soft, her bust was perfectly large and her figure impeccable. Large, beautiful yellow eyes looked into his own, and her pretty, gagged face was framed with soft white hair. Even as a human she would have brought in tons of money for the young slave traders, but she was more.

She was an elf. Her pointed ears were worth almost more than all her other features combined, if not more. A live, captured elf. She was dressed in only rags that hardly covered her stupendous body and her timid nature was evident in how she shrank away from Krad the moment he neared her, which would make her that much easier to train or just sell. Krad could hit the big times if he played his cards right, since he had, after all, just come into the possession of one of the rarest, and perhaps most beautiful, slaves known to the Grey market.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Anytime Sliver

IC:

Dark walks into a small boarded up house on the edge of the gray market, covered in blood and has a large sum of money with him. Dark started to take off his weapons off to clean his self and his weapons later. Dark looked at each weapon, smiling to his self as he sets each weapon down.

Garnet wanted someone, anyone to fuck her, she wanted a cock in her tight pussy, in her tight ass, even a cock in her mouth. She was wearing a very small shirt that barely even hides her nipples and a small thong to show off her sexy ass.

Krad looked at his newest slave, woudering to brake her to leave her fiesty, of course putting a high price for her so being capture from being across the continent. "I hope that she is more fiesty than that female Flamedramon I have, wow who just love to have sex with anymore." Krad thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy, or D-Star, as she was known, crawled happily down the street, her hands and knees filthy, but her drug-addled brain barely noticed. The girl could barely remember her own name, although she told people she was sure it started with a D. That, coupled with the star tattooed on her chest, just below her collarbone on the left side, earned her the name D-Star.

She couldn't care less what she was called.

Spotting a dangerous looking wolf that she recognised, she scrambled to her feet, swaying slightly as she skipped towards him. Thankfully, the cowboy hat on his head enabled her to remember his name.

'Cowbooooy! Whatcha smoking? Have you killed anybody today?!' She quizzed, a vacant smile plastered to her face as she peered into his ferocious eyes.

Since more or less making the Grey Market her home, Daisy knew most of the people here, even if she couldn't remember their names, or what they did. The people who frequented the market mostly found the girl amusing, if a little irritating. However, her willingness to do almost anything to get her next fix made her popular with the dealers, and her friendliness and natural charm helped her out with the rest of the motley crew.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Cowboy turned and cocked an eyebrow at the young girl. He felt a twinge of pity course through his mind dampening his inner rage for the time being.

"Marlboro Reds. Want one?" he asked her, knowing full well that she was hoping it was something else.

With the only bounty on his list nowhere to be seen, and nothing to do today, he formulated a plan in his cold, calculating mind. It had been far too long since he had a plaything, the Slave Traders wanting far too much for their wares, and the unappealing thought of going to bed with a prostitute carrying god knows what in the form of disease. He made more than enough in hits, plus he had a habit of stealing from those he forcefully departed from this world, furthering his little pool of wealth. More than enough to fuel the girl's habit, whatever it may be.

"....how about this? You be my plaything for awhile, and I'll give you all the drugs you can take." He asked, knowing her need would outweigh any fear that she may have had of him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Michal laughed as he watched D-Star walk across the market on her hands and knees and couldnt help but wonder if someone had put her up to it, or id she was seriously that far out of it. It hardly mattered of course, since it had nothing to do with him. He was just looking for some kind of entertainment, and spotted Cowboy a second before D-Star did. The dangerous wolf has all the looks of a man with nothing to do, but with enough money to do anything with it. The shape shifter chuckled. Him and the wolf weren't that different in that way.

Still, he really wished he had something interesting to do. "Ahh, this place has gotten so dull." He mused allowed as he laid back on the roof he was sitting on, his feet dangling over the edge as he watched the sky, Kinda hoping a plane would fall out of it or something.

-------

Sarah looked fearfully up at Krad as he looked her over, her bound feet and hands restricting her movement to a wiggle, and her gagged mouth allowing her only to whimper. "Here." The hunter said gruffly, shoving Sarah forward and making her scream as she began to fall face first toward Krad. "Next time I want double. Catching elves isnt easy, or normal, so have the money ready next time I come by." the large man growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad looked at Sarah, licking his lips a bit, smiling, than he looks at the hunter, grabbing a sack with a large sum of money, handing it to the hunter. "Here is your payment. I like her personality already." Krad said, as he grab the chain that tie Sarah's hands together. "A rare slave like you should grab in tons of money when I am willing to sell you." Krad said, scanning her sexy body, feeling a small twitch in his pouch.

Dark walks into his bathroom and started to fill the bathtub with water to wash off most of the blood. "I wounder if D-Star is in the market today? Dark thought as he jumps into the water and resting agnest the back of the tub, watching the water slowly turn into a blood red color. "I also wouder if that flamedramon prostitute is still alive?" Dark thought as he uselly keeps those thoughts deep down.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Her hands are chained behind her back, her feet are tied together and she is gagged, just an FYI)

Sarah whimpered as Dark pulled the chain that was attached to her collar and hopped forward once, looking frightened and out of place, and feeling a shiver run down her back as her body was ogled by the man before her. She had no clue what was happening, and her legs were shaking with fear as she waited for Dark to do something as she stood on his front mat, simply standing and shaking there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(ok)

Krad walks in his place, pulling Sarah's chain, telling her to follow. "Come on. I have a special room, just for you." Krad said with a kind smile, trying to show his kind side while looking more at her sexy body. "She is a keeper for a long time." Krad thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds