Join our server on Discord

The "Grey" Market
(Oops, I didnt see your post, sorry Zach)

Michal smiled and threw the harness aside when he finally had it all cut away. "Good, at least you are obedient. Now tell me, how many masters have you had before?" As he spoke his hand drifted lower, stroking across Jacob's back and reaching his thong. He then quickly cut that away as well and tossed it aside, now stroking Jacobs naked body unimpaired. "You have very soft fur." He added as he stroked from Jacob's furry ears to his naked butt, playing with his tail a little.

---------

Kase flinched away at the scratch at first, but offered a soft purr as an apology. Silvia accepted her ear scratch happily and purred gently as she did. "Well...Im Kase." Kase said nervously. He began to wonder if she would rename them? No, it wouldnt matter because Kase knew he would not accept that, ever. He would always be Kase. He then looked down at Silvia and wondered if she would speak. He doubted it, she had never spoken in front of him before, so he began to open his mouth to tell Kaylee her name, but was stopped as a very soft, very small voice said, "I'm Silvia, I am pleased to be yours mistress."

Silvia blushed slightly, thinking her voice sounded ridiculous, since she hardly ever heard it. She bowed her head a little and awaited further instructions. Kase was shocked, Silvia had spoken, and her voice, though hardly more than a whisper, was as gentle and kind as she seemed to be. He looked back up at Kaylee after a moment and offered a tiny smile. She was being far nicer than anyone else he had met in the market, aside from Silvia, and so he already liked her somewhat.

----------

Sarah whimpered and looked up at Krad with tear filled eyes as he took her hand and moved it away from her ear. She trembled lightly, tears slipping silently down her cheek. She dared not oppose him when he held that whip so close, but she also knew that he could bring her even more pain by being cruel to her ears. "Please...dont hurt me..." She begged him softly, closing her eyes as she waited for him to seize her ear and pinch, twist or otherwise hurt it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad started to stroking her ears slowly, trying to clam her down, looking into her eyes with a mixed look on his face.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kaylee nodded slightly. "You have a lovely voice Silvia. I would like to hear more of it in the future." she said earnestly. "Kase.. I realize you were not born to this life, and that it will likely be difficult for you." she said after taking another bite, "I won't be excessively cruel to either of you, in fact, as I said before, I plan to take good care of you." she added, "However.. I do have to get my money's worth.. So in the interest of complete honesty.. You will be performing for me in whatever manner, and however often I see fit.. Beyond that, your time is mostly your own."

While it was true that she was very adept at torture and other forms of cruelty, she usually reserved them for those she was paid to target. Of course, if either of her slaves disobeyed, she would be willing to make exceptions.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Jacob's purring increased in volume as Michal rubbed his bare body. "If the traders count.. Six.. If not... You're the first..." he replied, his tail twitching in Michal's hand. Just relax.. If he wants more.. you'll just have to give it to him.. It won't be as bad as what happened to the others... he told himself, shivering slightly as he thought back to some of the things he'd seen during his time in captivity. Though his shudder of revulsion quickly turned to one of anticipation as Michal's hands ran over his backside.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Sarah slowly opened her eyes as Krad gently stroked her sensitive ears. She looked at him with her large golden eyes and whimpered softly and she slowly relaxed from the gentle touches. She could hardly help it, the pleasure from the tips of her pointy ears was irresistible when they were gently stroked for all elves, and Sarah was no different. Soon enough she was gently nuzzling his hand, her eyes gently closed as she relaxed her guard. If Krad kept this up, he would have her leaning into his arms in no time.

---------

Silvia blushed and nodded timidly. Then all eyes were on Kase. He kept his own averted, staring down at the ground instead of at Kaylee as she spoke to him, and sighed softly as she finished. This was as good as it was likely to get, this he knew. Still, some part of him wanted to be free, wanted to be allowed to be his own man...but for now that part of him was suppressed and he nodded his submission to Kaylee.

"I...I understand...what is that I will be doing?" He asked, more than a little nervousness in his soft voice. His ears flicked a little as he waited to see if he would be answered, and what the answer would be if she did. He knew all to well that his angular features, soft hair, pale soft skin and almost womanly frame made him a sex slave by trade. More than a few men and women had looked over at him, but never felt like dealing with his apparent temper, trader, or price tag.

He was a virgin, technically, but he was pre-owned. He had had a previous master, who had returned him to the trader and killed the trader's partner after Kase had bitten something he shouldnt have. both his old master, and the trader afterward, had shown him what it was to feel pain and suffer, both in body and in mind. He did not like to think back to those days, he had hardly escaped with his virginity intact, and had narrowly escaped being broken altogether.

A shiver ran down his spine and his posture changed to one of someone who had felt immense pain in the past. Kaylee may or may not have picked up on this, but it hardly mattered, she was his new mistress after all.

---------

Michal's hand smoothly traced over Jacobs rear, feeling the perfect texture of his cheeks, the softness of his fur, and the shudder that ran through him. The shape shifter smiled, and cupped Jacob's butt and pulled him a little more into his lap until he could easily stroke the length of the cat boys body. "Hmmm, and you are a virgin yes?" He asked as he turned off the T,V, and turned his attention to Jacob exclusively, his other hand now busying itself with scratching under his chin and behind his ear as his left hand continued to stroke and grope Jacob's back, tail and rump.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob shifted slightly, pressing into Michal's hands as they moved over his body. "Y-yes... I am..." he said. Though he had danced for several clients, no one had wanted to buy him as a pleasure slave, or pay the ridiculously high "rent" the trader would have charged for a one time use. "D-do.. You want.." he started to ask, blushing slightly as he found himself wondering exactly what they would do, and thinking of ways he could try to make it a little better if he was able to decide.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Krad smiles a bit, keeps stocking Sarah's ears, wanting her to be as relax as possible.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(OK, now we should wait for Cowboy and Main)

Michal smile only widened and he noticed the reaction he got from Jacob as his hands traveled over his body. "Want what?" He asked with mock innocence. He then laughed and said "Do you know any tricks? Dancing? Singing? Any talents maybe?" He asked him as he reached around to stroke his chest and belly, tracing light circles around his nipples when he found them beneath his fur.

If Jacob could do something then Michal would sit up a little straighter and say "Show me, dont be afraid." He would then sit back and watch Jacob do whatever he did, if he had anything to do at all.

-----------

Sarah was soon basically in Krad's arms, her eyes half closed, her body limp and defenseless, her mind dazed slightly. He could easily pick her up now and take her to her room, or simply start stripping her of her rags slowly so that he could get an even better view of her body.

(Dark, could you post at least a line for me? I just feel like I put so much effort into my posts, and you only post half a line half the time, just add a little more content for me. Plz? )

[Image: _BombingEscape__by_MenInASuitcase.gif] [Image: _bazooka____plz_by_madb0y.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Krad smiles as he slowly started to strip the rags off of Sarah to look at her body with his hand the was at his whip while stocking her ears some more with his other hand. "What to do? What to do?" Krad thought, looking at Sarah's sexy body, his cock throbs lightly with his tail as it moves back and fought.

(Yeah, we shound)

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Kaylee watched Kase carefully, she'd seen that look many times, usually a few days before she delivered the killing blow to her targets, but in this case, she had no intention of doing that. "For now.. If you're not still hungry, you'll be taking a bath." she said as she gathered up the empty plates, then left the room for a moment to turn on the warm water for the tub.

When she returned she looked over the two slaves again, deciding what she would do, as well as what clothes to provide for them since they would be with her for quite some time, and she had no intention of forcing them to wear the rags they were in now any longer, nor did she want to have them wandering around naked for their entire stay. I'll have to check and see what I still have.. she thought as she moved over to them again and placed her hand on the leashes.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."